202 Pounds Down... About 130 or So To Go (with Pics)...

Options

Replies

• hidee89
    hidee89 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look wonderful :)!! Keep it up!
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    WOW. I cannot believe you waited to hit 200 pounds lost to post a picture. you are amazing :)
  • dengarrett
    dengarrett Posts: 367
    Options
    What an amazing, life changing accomplishment!
  • BonnieNH
    BonnieNH Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Your story is certainly an inspiring one, I have those moments too where I focus on the total I need to lose and think "I'll never get there, why am I trying? or I do lose some, at one point 10 pounds and then put five of it back on. At least it is a change from putting it all back on plus some, still it is disheartening and hard to continue when that happens. I also have sabateurs in my home, bringing in cookies or candy bars....very hard to resist if it is in the house. I also don't stop to eat out as often, not so much fast food but still the restaurant meals are usually high calorie. I have not been exercising in a month now and only sporadic before then. You still find a way even with the plantar....You have done fantastic....I wish you much much success in losing the rest. I hope I can find you again to keep myself motivated. Thank you for sharing your amazing journey so far.
  • rosaliabritt
    rosaliabritt Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You are beautiul..inside and out!! And,
    such a great support and motivator to so many of us here on this site.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    WOW You are doing so geat!
  • Jewels211
    Jewels211 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Whitney, thank you so much for having the courage to share that. What an inspiration!! Your determination has helped me know I can do this. Thanks again for being open enough to share!
  • CJK1959
    CJK1959 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, and you are quite the inspiration. I love your comments about fitting in your favorite foods as long as they work in your calorie counts. I too, have always been a big girl...tall too....so I would talk myself into being okay because I was "big boned". I think you are an amazing person (and I don't even know you!) and wish you the very best on the rest of your journey. Keep posting pics cause you are inspiring!

Thank you!
  • LynneGG
    LynneGG Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all of your hard work! All the other times I have lost weight and yes I know I can lose weight. Its the keeping it off by making real changes that I have not been able to do. The biggest struggle is looking in the mirror and not seeing the changes. No matter how baggy our clothes get...no matter what our friends say...you don't see the difference. But this time you know its different and you have to really look at yourself in the mirror.....look past the fat you still see there and really take a look. Look at the changes because they are there but you have to see them yourself. For me I had to realize that this time WAS different! My body is what it is...I can't compare it to anything I see on TV or a magazine. But I can make changes...I can learn to fuel my body and teach myself to exercise. Each day is a new day for me. Some are easier than others but I won't give up. If I have a bad day I don't tell myself "I can't do this" of "I am a failure". Life will always have its ups and downs. But if I take my time and learn as I go then I know in the end I will have the tools to manage my life, my food, my health and my weight.

Good luck to you for the rest of your journey. You will get there:smile: Thank you for sharing because it gives me motivation!

Lynne
  • crazedmomof5
    Options
    WOW this is absolutely amazing CONGRATS!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    AWEsome! just totally inspiring. you make us all proud!!!!!
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    That is AMAZING!!!!! WAY TO GO... You look incredible! Keep up the awesome work!
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing. Hello, jaw line! :bigsmile: I remember how happy I was when my jaw returned, so I'm sure you are as well.

Well done, you! Thanks for sharing these with us, it's very inspiring. :heart:
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Woohooo Whitney!!!! Although I already knew you were a phenomenal woman, this was a reminder of how great you are!!! Very inspirational!!! PS I love your blog!!!
  • maine7290
    maine7290 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    What an amazing accomplishment! You look wonderful! Congrats! and keep up the great work. :)
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    I'm not looking for perfection... just persistence! Believe me... if I can do it... ANYONE can do it!

Thank you for sharing! You're a beautiful, determined woman and you're such an inspiration! Keep it up!
  • VictoriaFitness2010
    Options
    Please know that you have done an AMAZING job!!!!!! Congrats! You have made great strides and you looking fantastic! Keep up the good work and remember...this is a journey!

God bless!
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Girl you already know that you are close to my heart with your journey! You look fab girl! Keep it up and make sure you write a book when this is all said and done honey!
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    This is truly inspirational! THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing! That's a tremendous change, and you should be proud!! You look absolultely fabulous!
  • nortiekeeks
    nortiekeeks Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Looking FABULOUS, girl!! Way to go - keep up the good work!!!!! : )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!