202 Pounds Down... About 130 or So To Go (with Pics)...

Options

Replies

• Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome very inspiring
  • byeweight123
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    wow congrats and such motivation!!!!
  • kellybug123
    Options
    WTG!!! You are definitely an inspiration! Thanks for sharing your pics :)
  • chubbychristianchick
    Options
    That's great!
  • danizaga
    danizaga Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    congratulations! amazing
  • anna1131
    anna1131 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Awsome Job!!
  • javalyd
    javalyd Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful!!! I love your smile!! I agree with you we have our ups and downs, but MFP frens always a pick me up!!!! Keep doing what you doing!!!!!
  • Corig22
    Corig22 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank you for inspiring me! You look BEAUTIFUL and I am very excited to see you reach your goal and get some full legnth pics. Congratulations and keep it up. You are amazing!
  • Jarvis95
    Jarvis95 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    WOW what an inspiration!!! you look AMAZING!!! and i mean this in the nicest way possible but come on girl, if you can't see a difference you must be a little cray cray ;) !!! you are working super hard and you deserve the confidence that goes with that work!!!! PS you have a gorgeous smile!! and PPS- i hope you are treating yourself to something lovely for reaching this milestone!! my personal favs are spa treatments or getting the hair nails/did or an outift!!! CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!
  • Jarvis95
    Jarvis95 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    PPPS, lol, i also love you approach of working in the things you like by fitting them into your calorie goal!!!!
  • brobin41101
    brobin41101 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Whitney, Thank you for sharing your pics and your story. If you can't see much of a change let me tell you what I see. I see a ,beautiful young, woman who has worked extremely hard trying to figure out what she needs to do to get to where she wants to be in her life... and you definatly can tell the difference in your before and after pics!!! That being said, I know what you mean about how you see yourself. Sometimes we are our worst critic. Keep thinking like you think, and doing what you have been doing, because it is truly working for you. Best wishes for the rest of your journey :flowerforyou:
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Spectacular progress. You need to be so proud of yourself.
  • Mslilshine
    Options
    Truly awesome and amazing
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job and look fabulous. I love the happy smile on your face! Keep up the great lifestyle....
  • sp53
    sp53 Posts: 40
    Options
    I'm in awe!
  • Monanik
    Monanik Posts: 150
    Options
    Amazing job u look great keep it up!
  • msstillion79
    Options
    bump for later i think what u did was amazing thanx for posting
  • cheeksv
    cheeksv Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    The difference in your face alone is inspiring. You look younger and very pretty! Great job and keep it up you are doing so well!
  • myguiltypleasure
    Options
    All I can say is WOW. The difference in your face is amazing!! Very inspiring! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!