202 Pounds Down... About 130 or So To Go (with Pics)...

Options
1161718192022»

Replies

• mandelea
    Options
    You can DEFINITELY see a MAJOR difference!!!

A friend of mine imparted some very important wisdom to me... Don't forget to change your mindset along with your lifestyle ;).
    You are hardly a "fat blob." You're clearly motivated and successful!!!
  • JaenaM
    JaenaM Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Wow what an inspiration! Your face is SKINNY!!!! Well done you!
  • Linshizzle
    Options
    YOU ARE A TRUE INSPIRATION!!! WONDERFUL JOB!!! P.S. YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!
  • craek
    craek Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Wow what an inspiration!
  • cherod70
    Options
    Wow what an accomplishment, you are amazing!!:happy: Keep it up!!
  • abeare
    abeare Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Wow you look phenomenal! Allow yourself to be proud! It’s not always easy to see our own weight loss, but I hope the magnitude of responses you got just shows you how far you’ve come.
  • ChrisMullen
    Options
    Wow!!! Kudos to you!!! I am so insired........you should be so proud of yourself!! You are so beautiful...........embrace what you have accomplished!! Keep it up!!
  • prplhaz300
    prplhaz300 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing...definitely can tell a difference. I understand how you feel, I have lost almost 50# and am constantly now hearing from everyone how great I look. But I look in the mirror and see the same old fat me. I am hoping as I lose more and more, it will get better. There is no doubt that you look phenomenal!! Keep it up.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    And you should very well be excited...HOW AMAZING you look!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    INCREDIBLE! You are such an inspiration; you look great!
  • Statsol
    Statsol Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am so impressed! Not many people can accomplish what you have done - keep it up.
  • Gwendalyne
    Gwendalyne Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Let me first congratulate you! You have completely transformed and still changing your life! Not many have the courage to do what you are doing...and hat's off to you! Such an inspiration...thank you for sharing your journey
  • cricketannie
    cricketannie Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Oh My God!!
    The difference in the pictures is amazing. You actually have a chin, and your face looks so thin!
    Ok, I don't even know you, and I'm really proud and happy for you!!!
    WAY TO GO!!!
    Thanks for the motivation!!
  • joeygirl84
    joeygirl84 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You have so much to be proud of! I'm so glad you shared... keep it up :)
  • clane_tx
    Options
    Congratulations! You're amazing! The difference is definitely showing in the pictures. Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!