202 Pounds Down... About 130 or So To Go (with Pics)...

Options

Replies

• karo224
    karo224 Posts: 292
    Options
    i cannot tell you what an inspiration you are to me.....i have 200 lbs to get to kinda close to my goal weight and i cannot fathom the dedication it will take me and took you to do it. i do not know you but i think you may be my hero. keep up the good work and i will keep on my journey. thanks for sharing your before and after. i may get brave enough to do the same when i get there.
  • halphord
    halphord Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS!!!! YOU ARE SUCH AN INSPIRATION....way to go!
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    you look spectacular! I can tell you have lost a lot of weight just by looking at your face. Keep up the good work!
  • kmax71
    Options
    You look fantastic! Thanks for sharing..truly inspiring!
  • feefee0113
    feefee0113 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    CANT TELL A DIFFERENCE?!!! YOU LOOK GREAT!! Keep up the AMAZING work!
  • mcointreau
    Options
    Wow, congratulations! You have done a tremendous amount of work!! Wonderful, wonderful you :) Blessings, Maya
  • Startingover71
    Options
    Good for you, over 200 pounds down, that is awesome!!! What a difference in your new pictures!! :smile:
  • taletreader
    taletreader Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    You have my *umost* respect. This is awesome, and you should be SO proud. Keep it up, and welcome to your new lifestyle!
  • kristarablue
    Options
    Your blog touched my soul. I have lost 70 pounds and although many people have commented on my weightloss, I still see the fat woman in the mirror, well lets face it I am still fat, however back to you. What you have accomplished so far is amazing and the courage and dedication you have shown to becoming healthier is breathtaking.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    What a incredible journey you have taken. You are truly an inspiration to all. :bigsmile:
  • bitabee
    bitabee Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Absolutely incredible!!!
  • Amazon_Warrior88
    Amazon_Warrior88 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!! Thank you so much for sharing the photos...you are truly inspiring. Keep up the great work!
  • gringirl72
    Options
    Wow! I am REALLY, SERIOUSLY impressed!! Thank you SO much for sharing your success with us. It's very encouraging and uplifting to hear how people are succeeding at getting healthy. You look FANTASTIC and you have just got to feel so much better. Keep up the awesome work. You've come so far! I'm excited to check back sometime and hear you've reached your goal. What an inspiration you are to the rest of us still struggling!! THANK YOU!!:happy:
  • audacity08
    Options
    Girl! You absolutely look like a totally different person! What an awesome job you have done.. Keep up the good work.

-Char
  • Leannek74
    Leannek74 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy and be PROUD!!!!!!!! :smile:
  • audacity08
    Options
    Oh... and I feel you on the total body pictures. It was rough taking those photos for me too but I want them for my personal use. They may never make it to any message board but I have them. You look fabulous... I know you have got to at least feel different even if you don't see it in the mirror. Just close your eyes and "feel" how your body moves when you walk. Reflect on how it feels compared to how you used to feel.
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    You were Gorgeous lady at your heaviest....BUT now, you look absolutely glowin' & radiant :smile:

BOAST it all around - BE proud! You are a def example of perfection in the makin'....!

Congrats! :smile: :heart:
  • Tanya761
    Tanya761 Posts: 146
    Options
    WOW! Great work! Keep it up!
  • heniko
    heniko Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    WOW amazing! You look like a totally different person altogether! Keep up the work!
  • sfoy
    sfoy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great job! Such an awesome accomplishment!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!