202 Pounds Down... About 130 or So To Go (with Pics)...

Options

Replies

• BBaum1351
    Options
    looking good!!!! keep up the good work!!!
  • DianaPowerUp
    DianaPowerUp Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! Thanks for sharing! You should be very proud of yourself. Your journey is unbelievably inspirational. You can see your cheekbones now, and you look fabulous. I'll bet you feel even better. You have done so much for your health, and that is wonderful. Keep up the great work, and keep us posted on how you're doing.
  • rockabillydarlin
    rockabillydarlin Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You're looking great -- you can really see the loss in those pictures, even in just your face. :) I like your motto of "not a diet but a lifestyle change." I think I'm going to look at it that way too!
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. You are such an inspiration. I can't wait to hear more about your progress! One day at a time is the way to go!
  • katacha999
    Options
    WOW! Thank you so much for sharing. What an amazing feat! Aways to go? Sure - but LOOK at how far you've come!!! I hope you have seriously encouraging family and friends that high five you at LEAST once a day to let you know what a fabulous motivator you are! Not just with weight loss! With anything! If you can do THIS - geez... you can do anything. Way to go girl! I can't wait to see more pictures! Congratulations. :bigsmile:
  • recgirl
    Options
    What an accomplishment! You should be so proud of yourself. Thank you for sharing your wisdom and the 'trick' of just one day at a time. :) Looking forward to hearing more about the rest of your journey!
  • Serasha
    Serasha Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful! You have a great smile and your skin looks amazing. You look so much more feminine now! These photos made me so happy I'm actually tearing up! *hug*
  • nuemmedigg
    nuemmedigg Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    So glad you posted pictures, because you look amazing, and your face shows so much character now. Wishing you continued success.
    Thank you for sharing and inspiring.
  • supermomofmany
    Options
    Wow, what a great job! You are such an inspiration to me! Keep up the great work!!! :)
  • Drrasmu
    Drrasmu Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an accomplishment...you are an inspiration. GREAT JOB!
  • oubeth1
    Options
    WOW!!!! You are doing a fantastic job!!! Such an inspiration!!! Keep up the great work!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • janecl
    janecl Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You look great! Wow! Such an inspiration! Keep up the good work!
  • redbirdsings
    redbirdsings Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    WOW! so proud of you. Way to go, it's not about looking great (which you do BTW) is about taking control of your life and enjoying it, what an inspiration! Congratulations and keep up the great work!!!
  • FitToBeFab
    FitToBeFab Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, you look so much younger!! Excellent work! I'm very impressed.
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    WOW AMAZING you look fabulous ,I cant believe how much weight you have lost what an inspiration you are to everyone .
    You must be so very proud of yourself :flowerforyou:
  • netter43
    netter43 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Let me say THANK YOU for sharing your story with all of us!!! - You had a beautiful smile in your before pictures, but now it shines bright!!! - Seeing the transformation in people truly keeps me motivated on my "down" days and helps lift me back up to keep on going and boy did I need this today!! - I think you look so much happier and I'm so proud of you for taking the steps to a healthier life!! - You have truly touched my heart. I totally agree, one day at a time and BE GOOD TO YOU!!! Congratulations on your success thus far and here is to future achievement!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    YOU ARE AMAZING! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

And STOP THAT NEGATIVE SELF TALK! It won't go away no matter how much weight you lose or how much time passes so start loving yourself TODAY! EXACTLY as you are!

Charmagne
  • juldga
    juldga Posts: 119
    Options
    I bet you feel great! You look amazing!
  • rikiOR
    rikiOR Posts: 13
    Options
    Just remember you don't need inspiration, YOU ARE INSPIRATION!!! keep up the great work!! We are all here for you and we are all in this together!!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!
  • denise980
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing! Keep it up girl :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!