• loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone for Answering my Question

LOL @ Allie "Yes, sweetie eat more !!!!!"
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I had a really bad week, I dont think its going to be a good one on the scale monday.

Just get back up and try again, this is a learning process for everyone and you can do it. Everyone has their bad days/weeks! C'mon kitta you can do this!
  • x_cylence_x
    Options
    Comeon kitty! you can do it! Stick with us hun!

And OMG, totally peeked at the scale this morning and went NUTS! I can't tell YOU guys though, you'll find out monday!
    *dances around, shakin her booty!* I'm doing it! I'm really freakin doing it!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I had a really bad week, I dont think its going to be a good one on the scale monday.

Yes, don't give up. 1 week does not a month make!
  • DST513
    DST513 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    you guys have me dying laughing the way you go back and forth. I am waiting to see what Monday weigh-in holds.
  • x_cylence_x
    Options
    So... If I did my measurements right (and I'm about 98% sure I did) I've lost 2 inches in my hips! HELLZ yeh!
    Got my Jillian "Blast Fat Boost Metabolism" today. OMG! That woman isn't messing around! I'm gonna have to keep that workout to 3x a week! whew!!

How's everyone doing?
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    Comeon kitty! you can do it! Stick with us hun!

And OMG, totally peeked at the scale this morning and went NUTS! I can't tell YOU guys though, you'll find out monday!
    *dances around, shakin her booty!* I'm doing it! I'm really freakin doing it!

Really happy for you!!!! (Darn it!) I'm so conflicted! :bigsmile:
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    So... If I did my measurements right (and I'm about 98% sure I did) I've lost 2 inches in my hips! HELLZ yeh!
    Got my Jillian "Blast Fat Boost Metabolism" today. OMG! That woman isn't messing around! I'm gonna have to keep that workout to 3x a week! whew!!

How's everyone doing?

That is awesome, good for you!
  • DST513
    DST513 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    So I started TurboFire today and it was awesome. I love this DVD!!
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    REMINDER: Weigh in is due today through Monday @ midnight
  • x_cylence_x
    Options
    My weight loss for this week is a whopping 8lbs! WOOHOO!!!! And a loss of about 4 inches around my body. I weighed in at 228 this morning!
    Ooooh yeh! take that!

:)
  • darkrider42
    Options
    My weight loss for this week is a whopping 8lbs! WOOHOO!!!! And a loss of about 4 inches around my body. I weighed in at 228 this morning!
    Ooooh yeh! take that!

:)

OMFG!! 8lbs?? Whaddya doin'...getting body parts lopped off or something?? =D

Great job, really!
  • x_cylence_x
    Options

OMFG!! 8lbs?? Whaddya doin'...getting body parts lopped off or something?? =D

Great job, really!

LMAO I'm actually doing a dr supervised protein diet of sorts. Its kind of like atkins, but only 1 meal a day is combined with fruits and veggies. No starches. He's got me on phentermine and a vitamin supplement. It's part of the reason I don't track my food here at MFP... don't wanna keep explaining to people why I'm technically not getting my calories.
    I've been seeing my dr once every 2 weeks or so. Been doing it now for about.... month and a half? give or take.

Plus, I've been doing about 15-20 minutes of Zumba combined with my 20 minutes of jillian. Every other day or so, I'm gonna switch it up and do my Jillian Blast Fat Boost Metabolism dvd.

But yeh, there's my big secret lol
  • samisnail
    Options
    I stayed the same this week. really sorry team.
  • kitta3
    kitta3 Posts: 84
    Options
    stayed the same! :(
  • FitBride080611
    FitBride080611 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I too stayed the same. If anyone watches the biggest loser show...you all know how week 2 usually goes. I myself am battling a weekends issue, but I have to say that I am making progress towards getting my eating/exercise patterns under control so to me, that's progress. Unfortunately, I have to spend more time at the gym this week to make up haha

Great job everyone because I know how hard it is to admit a gain or a no change, but just reporting your weight, rather than giving up and walking away entirely is something to be pround of!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    LMAO I'm actually doing a dr supervised protein diet of sorts. Its kind of like atkins, but only 1 meal a day is combined with fruits and veggies. No starches. He's got me on phentermine and a vitamin supplement. It's part of the reason I don't track my food here at MFP... don't wanna keep explaining to people why I'm technically not getting my calories.
    I've been seeing my dr once every 2 weeks or so. Been doing it now for about.... month and a half? give or take.

Plus, I've been doing about 15-20 minutes of Zumba combined with my 20 minutes of jillian. Every other day or so, I'm gonna switch it up and do my Jillian Blast Fat Boost Metabolism dvd.

Not that I am complaining, but I'd probably lose 10-15 lbs. a week if I were on phentermine. :smile:

With that said I stayed the same. My weight was 250 lbs. My problem is I don't think I am getting enough calories for as hard as I am pushing myself. So we'll see what a week of keeping my calories at around 1800 does.

Good luck everyone!
  • darkrider42
    Options

Well, it sure is working for you! :)
  • darkrider42
    Options
    My weight is 279.2, which I believe makes for -1.6 lbs for the week.

I was a tiny bit disappointed that it wasn't more after the great start I got to the week, but, a loss is a loss soooo...I'll take it.
  • alliej
    alliej Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am down 5.5 lbs this week.