Team Challenge! (2/21/11-3/22/11)

Options

Replies

• CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I soo better do well weighing in this week! Ive eaten well, went to the gym a lot, danced my butt off. and did a lot of cooking! haha
    Im trying partner!
    as long as the scales are on my side this week!

Your trying that is all that matters kitta!
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    Getting ready to go push play. Look Out!

Just now pushing play? pfft I have been pushing play all week better watch out! I have been pulling 1200 cal workouts and I got a sneak peak of my weight y'all better watch it :) haha
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    see that if is making me do another 15mins of cardio tonight, so thanks lilmissgenius

My pleasure LOL
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options

Just now pushing play? pfft I have been pushing play all week better watch out! I have been pulling 1200 cal workouts and I got a sneak peak of my weight y'all better watch it :) haha

Hey some of have to work during the day. LOL!

Good for you though. Glad to see people pushing themselves. Makes me Happy!
  • CalorieNinja
    Options

Hey some of have to work during the day. LOL!

Good for you though. Glad to see people pushing themselves. Makes me Happy!

yeah yeah yeah excuses are like *kitten*, everyone has one :) HAHA
  • x_cylence_x
    Options
    *dances around, sticking out her tongue*
    we're gonna wiiiin! we're gonna wiiiin.
    Nanny nanny boo boo

roflmao
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    No, you're-er nah-ot!!
    No, you're-er nah-ot!!

I'm on my way to the treadmill right now...watch out!!!! =P
  • DST513
    DST513 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I have very little to say to the team that thinks they are going to win and my team isn't. The scales dont lie, see ya monday folks!!
  • x_cylence_x
    Options
    I have very little to say to the team that thinks they are going to win and my team isn't. The scales dont lie, see ya monday folks!!

You're right. They don't lie. And my scale is LOVIN tellin me the truth.
    "Shake it fast, watch ya self" roflmao
  • x_cylence_x
    Options
    No, you're-er nah-ot!!
    No, you're-er nah-ot!!

roflmao You and your treadmill have fun. Jillian and I are gonna do some serious circuit training
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    No, you're-er nah-ot!!
    No, you're-er nah-ot!!

roflmao You and your treadmill have fun. Jillian and I are gonna do some serious circuit training

Me and Jillian have become best friends this week. Which ones are you doing?
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    Walked on the treadmill for 90 minutes tonight!! :bigsmile:
  • x_cylence_x
    Options

30 day shred I suppose just the basic one, no kettleballs or anything lol I alternate between lvl 1, 2 & 3, depending on my energy level that day lmao I cuss her, but boy do I lover her. lol Love hurts, I suppose.

How about you?
  • x_cylence_x
    Options
    Walked on the treadmill for 90 minutes tonight!! :bigsmile:

I suppose I shouldn't woohoo my opponent, buuut WOOHOO!
  • FitBride080611
    FitBride080611 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    We're getting slammed with snow here...8-10 inchese of the heavy, wet stuff by this afternoon. My snow blower died the other day and my whole family is gone on vacation...looks like I'll be burning calories with shovel in hand today! ughhh
  • FitBride080611
    FitBride080611 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    QUESTION: I also just want to double check that we're all supposed to weigh in Monday morning and report our weights to the thread?
  • LurayneMarie
    LurayneMarie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Just discovered this thread... only recently joined. Can I jump on board this challenge? or is it too late? :)
  • alliej
    alliej Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    We're getting slammed with snow here...8-10 inchese of the heavy, wet stuff by this afternoon. My snow blower died the other day and my whole family is gone on vacation...looks like I'll be burning calories with shovel in hand today! ughhh

Shoveling is mega calorie burning! You go girl!
  • CalorieNinja
    Options

30 day shred I suppose just the basic one, no kettleballs or anything lol I alternate between lvl 1, 2 & 3, depending on my energy level that day lmao I cuss her, but boy do I lover her. lol Love hurts, I suppose.

How about you?

I bought all the JM dvds (there was a sale and I went crazy lol) I have been doing 30 DS and Burning Fat Boosting Metabolism - haven't tried the others
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    QUESTION: I also just want to double check that we're all supposed to weigh in Monday morning and report our weights to the thread?

that is correct :) then I will have the results by tuesday morning posted