Team Challenge! (2/21/11-3/22/11)

Options

Replies

• x_cylence_x
    Options

In your dreams woman! My team has this we are going to drop the weight like its hot (or something like that haha)

I'll even root you on to drop it like its hot, but ours is lava! so *sticks out tounge*
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options

In your dreams woman! My team has this we are going to drop the weight like its hot (or something like that haha)

I'll even root you on to drop it like its hot, but ours is lava! so *sticks out tounge*

well ours is a pyroclastic cloud (hotter than your lava missy!) hahah so *nanana booboo* but way to go working your butt off :)
  • x_cylence_x
    Options
    oooooh a science nerd! (or a google expert lol)

I'll take your pyroclastic cloud and raise you channing tatum's good looks. (Cause I'm sorry, he's on FIRE!)

bahahaha ok now i'm just getting silly. I'm gonna go work out and cuss you in the process lmao
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    Johnny Depp is way hotter than Channing :) and I am part science part google nerd LOL - I knew it was hotter but used google to verify HAHA

Yeah you better see my face when you workout because YOU KNOW I am gonna kick that behind LOL
  • x_cylence_x
    Options
    Johnny Depp is way hotter than Channing :) and I am part science part google nerd LOL - I knew it was hotter but used google to verify HAHA

Yeah you better see my face when you workout because YOU KNOW I am gonna kick that behind LOL

pffft. johnny depp is getting old. wrinkles and all.
    Eh, I can't hate on johnny too much, he is a hottie, even in his old age)

roflmao
    and you must have it mistaken cause it'll be me & mine kicking you and yours. You just wait.
  • CalorieNinja
    Options

pffft. johnny depp is getting old. wrinkles and all.
    Eh, I can't hate on johnny too much, he is a hottie, even in his old age)

roflmao
    and you must have it mistaken cause it'll be me & mine kicking you and yours. You just wait.

In your dreams :P LOL and Johnny Depp is hot and not old! Age is just a number - I would marry him! lol
  • miatavixxen
    Options
    Love this trash talkin' ladies! Team Butt Kick is gonna bowl ya all over tho! :bigsmile:
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    Love this trash talkin' ladies! Team Butt Kick is gonna bowl ya all over tho! :bigsmile:

No no my dear sweet vixxen! Our team will be bowling strikes allllll day long :) HAHA
  • x_cylence_x
    Options
    Ya know, we should name our teams lol
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    Ya know, we should name our teams lol

Go for it lol.
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Look you ladies can throw around all the scientific words and hot guy names all you want (if I am throwing a name out it would have to be Jillian Michaels, beat that!!!!). Fact of the matter is you don't stand a chance!!! Go ahead and try though, it's good for the competition. :smokin:
  • DST513
    DST513 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    ok i just want you guys to know my team is winning!! so all your back and forth is useless because your beat already by myself, eystelle, & reko2011!!! hahaha
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    Look you ladies can throw around all the scientific words and hot guy names all you want (if I am throwing a name out it would have to be Jillian Michaels, beat that!!!!). Fact of the matter is you don't stand a chance!!! Go ahead and try though, it's good for the competition. :smokin:

I stand a chance when Jillian Michael is the one getting my flabby butt in shape MWHAHAHA lol
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    ok i just want you guys to know my team is winning!! so all your back and forth is useless because your beat already by myself, eystelle, & reko2011!!! hahaha

Well *IF* your winning this week, we still have many weeks to go - so bring it girls! lol
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    LOL! I'm away for a day and I miss all this. I love this friendly competition! :smile:
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    LOL! I'm away for a day and I miss all this. I love this friendly competition! :smile:

I love it, it motivates me to do more - as you have seen in your challenge this week haha
  • DST513
    DST513 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    see that if is making me do another 15mins of cardio tonight, so thanks lilmissgenius
  • Stooooo
    Options
    see that if is making me do another 15mins of cardio tonight, so thanks lilmissgenius

Good job, better make it 20 mins to beat me... HAHAHA!
  • kitta3
    kitta3 Posts: 84
    Options
    I soo better do well weighing in this week! Ive eaten well, went to the gym a lot, danced my butt off. and did a lot of cooking! haha
    Im trying partner!
    as long as the scales are on my side this week!
  • Stooooo
    Options
    Getting ready to go push play. Look Out!