Team Challenge! (2/21/11-3/22/11)

Options

Replies

• CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Just discovered this thread... only recently joined. Can I jump on board this challenge? or is it too late? :)

Unfortunately, it is too late for this month BUT feel free to hop on March 23rd - if you want friend me so you can see when the post goes up!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options

Me and Jillian have become best friends this week. Which ones are you doing?

30 day shred I suppose just the basic one, no kettleballs or anything lol I alternate between lvl 1, 2 & 3, depending on my energy level that day lmao I cuss her, but boy do I lover her. lol Love hurts, I suppose.

How about you?

I bought all the JM dvds (there was a sale and I went crazy lol) I have been doing 30 DS and Burning Fat Boosting Metabolism - haven't tried the others

30 Day Shred is a great workout & I :heart: Banish Fat Boost Metabolism.
  • x_cylence_x
    Options
    I like the sound of banish fat... I may have to go to walmart and snatch it up lol
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    Walked on the treadmill for 90 minutes tonight!! :bigsmile:

I suppose I shouldn't woohoo my opponent, buuut WOOHOO!

Thanks, I appreciate it! =)
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    I like the sound of banish fat... I may have to go to walmart and snatch it up lol

It's $9 at walmart :)
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    How is everyone doing on the weekend?
  • alliej
    alliej Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I know it is suppose to be tomorrow but in case I forget to weigh in because I am working I am checking in now. I lost 9.5 lbs this week. 164.5lbs today!!!

I love this challenge it has really pushed me ! Thanks everyone!!!

Edit* my hubby said he'll remind me tomorrow morning, so I will post it tomorrow.
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    I know it is suppose to be tomorrow but in case I forget to weigh in because I am working I am checking in now. I lost 9.5 lbs this week. 164.5lbs today!!!

I love this challenge it has really pushed me ! Thanks everyone!!!

Edit* my hubby said he'll remind me tomorrow morning, so I will post it tomorrow.

You are doing FREAKING FANTASTIC! For any others if you don't want to forget today is fine to post it and it must be posted by Monday @ midnight (CST)
  • x_cylence_x
    Options
    Holy crap! 9 lbs! That's amazing! I thought I was doing pretty darn good at 4 lol I WILL have to push harder lol

Yep, I probably wont get a chance to get on tomorrow so my weight loss for this week is 4 lbs. I am 236 as of 20 minutes ago :) And, that's on top of the fact that a little monthly friend decided to visit me yesterday, so, water retention and all, I'd say I've done pretty well this week lol
  • alliej
    alliej Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys for the nice words!
    Like I said I don't like to lose so this challenge has duel meaning. One is to get my body back to where I want it to be and two is to kick my hubby's *kitten*. I will have to weigh in tomorrow though because as of now I am only .5 lbs ahead of him and he has reminded me so I have pushed myself big time........

He is going down!!!!!!
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    Holy crap! 9 lbs! That's amazing! I thought I was doing pretty darn good at 4 lol I WILL have to push harder lol

Yep, I probably wont get a chance to get on tomorrow so my weight loss for this week is 4 lbs. I am 236 as of 20 minutes ago :) And, that's on top of the fact that a little monthly friend decided to visit me yesterday, so, water retention and all, I'd say I've done pretty well this week lol

You have done great!
  • hlokty07
    Options
    So my weight this morning was 213. Which puts me at -1lb from last week. Lame.
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    So my weight this morning was 213. Which puts me at -1lb from last week. Lame.

Not lame your doing great!
  • samisnail
    Options
    Morning everyone.

I lost 2 lb this week

Sam
  • kitta3
    kitta3 Posts: 84
    Options
    good morning!
    and congrats to the 9 pounds, 1 pound and 2 pound losers!!! way to go girls!!

My weigh in today was 190.5
    down 2 pounds!!

good luck to everyone else weighing in today!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning at 250 lbs. That's 6 pounds lost for the week.

Great job everyone, keep up the good work!!
  • sabrinafaith
    sabrinafaith Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I weighed in at 165.8. But I've been having a. Lot of tummy problems recently, so I don't know what my real weight Is, lol.
  • DST513
    DST513 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    damn compared to you guys 5lbs and up weight loss mines is nothing lol. I lost 2.8lbs
  • em511
    em511 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hey everyone! I lost 3 pounds this week!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    damn compared to you guys 5lbs and up weight loss mines is nothing lol. I lost 2.8lbs

A loss is a loss and is better then a gain!