Team Challenge! (2/21/11-3/22/11)

Options

Replies

• Reka2011
    Reka2011 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    2lbs down this week!! I need to step it up this week though!!
  • sleight119
    Options
    ok I have been working my butt off 230.7 down from 240
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing on the weekend?

Great, Teammie!!! I resisted temptations ALL OVER THE HIZZOUSE!!! :laugh:
  • darkrider42
    Options
    So my weight this morning was 213. Which puts me at -1lb from last week. Lame.

Hey, you're going the right direction!!! You could try stepping the exercise up a notch this week and see if that helps, if you want to boost your loss number! :):flowerforyou:
  • lots2live4
    lots2live4 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Weekends are terrible for me! It's so much easier when I'm at work. I think I could have done much better this past week, but I'm still really happy to say I lost a total of 4 lbs. I weighed in this morning at 276. woo hoo!!!

Oops...forgot to say yay for everyone else! Keep up the great work!!! :-)
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Weekends are terrible for me! It's so much easier when I'm at work. I think I could have done much better this past week, but I'm still really happy to say I lost a total of 4 lbs. I weighed in this morning at 276. woo hoo!!!

4 lbs. is still a lot! You did great!
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    ok I have been working my butt off 230.7 down from 240

WOW! Great job!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options

Awesome job!
  • darkrider42
    Options
    For my weigh-in this morning, it was 280.8 making my loss this week 4.2lbs!!!!! I'm ecstatic! I haven't seen 280 in over a year & a half!!!! Woohoo!

Congrats to EVERYONE on your losses, NO MATTER THE NUMBER!!!! Like @Stoooo said, it's still a step in the right direction! That's all any of us really want, isn't it? :flowerforyou:

Keep up the great work this week and have a great, healthy day today! My gym bag is packed so I can go on my way home from work today! :happy:
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    177.4, I lost 1.8 lbs this week.

I knew I was joining a Challenge but you guys are AMAZING!!!!

I wish I could lose 5-10lbs a week.

Keep up the GREAT WORK Everyone! :drinker: (water)
  • brit1329
    brit1329 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning at 146.2 so I lost 3.8 lbs since the last weigh in.

Good job everyone. Everyone is doing such a great job.
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    177.4, I lost 1.8 lbs this week.

I knew I was joining a Challenge but you guys are AMAZING!!!!

I wish I could lose 5-10lbs a week.

Keep up the GREAT WORK Everyone! :drinker: (water)

I am still wondering how I lost that kind of weight this week! lol
  • jesn311
    Options
    Can I do this too?
  • miatavixxen
    Options
    Bleh. Only lost 1 pound this week... so from 166.4 to 165.4.
  • CalorieNinja
    Options

Thats still great your losing weight!!! Better than gaining or stalling :)
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    Can I do this too?

I will be posting another competition on 3/21 you can join that one!
  • miatavixxen
    Options
    This really is a great challenge though. :D Hopefully this week will be better for me! Totally impressed with everyone's efforts! Way to GO!!!
  • FitBride080611
    FitBride080611 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I've been out of town since Friday so sorry that I couldn't be active on the site since last week.

Anyways, I forgot all about the weigh in this morning because I didn't get home until 3 this afternoon....so I weighed in then and I'm down 1 pound. I half expected it because I literally didn't do anything for exercise all weekend and I had probably a few too many drinks over my limit....(which made it a lot easier to lose sight of this challenge, and my goals too!)

I want to use this weekend (especially since weekends like these are very typical for me) to 1.) learn HOW to handle them so that I stay on track and 2.) show myself that all my serious hard work keeping track and exercising all week only amounted to 1 pound because I decided...yes, made the conscious decision... to eat unhealthy and drink too much (a lot of it was Bud select 55 but still...)

SO....I know it could have been a bigger lose by a pound or 2 first thing in the AM, but I'm going with this number.

To my teammate--I am sorry, because I feel like I let you down. The closeness of this team really is something, because otherwise I prolly would have been "oh well, I'll just quit it"...but this time I feel extremely guilty...so hopefully I can really make next weekend much better.

I'm going to really step it up this week!

and GREAT JOB to everyone out there that stuck to their plans and kept sight of their goals. You guys are incredible! Keep up the great work, and thanks again for the motivation and encouragement
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    It is okay if you don't actively participate on the boards, understandable when you are out of town.

Despite you having fun this weekend, you still lost so you should be happy! Don't harbor on it too much - this is a new week!

Some times it is hard to stay on track. I even give in, but TRY to do so in moderation - that doesn't always work. We are only human :)
  • alliej
    alliej Posts: 76 Member
    Options

It's a loss be happy!!!