Team Challenge! (2/21/11-3/22/11)

Options

Replies

• CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Workout # 2 about to get under way....another step towards victory!

You better get to it, I am a force to be reckoned with today - I even have energy for another workout tonight mwhahaaha my team is going to win :)

(PS I love trash talking gets me more motivated! haha)
  • lots2live4
    lots2live4 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join in?
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    Is it too late to join in?

post your starting weight and I will team you up with stooo since his partner went awol
  • lots2live4
    lots2live4 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Awesome! 280 lbs
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    mfpcomp.png

All weights are combined as a team.
  • silverlil
    silverlil Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    my weight is 180, can you pair me with someone, please
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    my weight is 180, can you pair me with someone, please

Sorry the competition is closed, we will be having another next month!
  • alliej
    alliej Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Workout # 2 about to get under way....another step towards victory!

Woo hoo ! keep it up girl we are going to do so well :)
  • DST513
    DST513 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    ok working on getting my dad out the living room for taebo, so in the meantime im going to do leslie sansone 2mile walk.
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    889 cals burned today BRING IT ON!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    889 cals burned today BRING IT ON!

952 cals burned, IM BRINGING IT!
  • FitBride080611
    FitBride080611 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I feel like my calorie count from exercise isn't accurate because I'm just entering calisthentics for my DVDs....hmmm...anyone know how to more accurately log a DVD that's combined cardio and strength? Thanks!

And off to a great start...gonna head down stairs and do my Jillian Michales Master Your Metabolism workout. (Last attempt, I got 15 minutes into it and shut it off...not today! This oughta be a good test too!)

--Maria
  • FitBride080611
    FitBride080611 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Ya know i just thought of too---does anyone have a body bugg or personal calorie tracking monitor? I know they're pricey so I've been holding off, but if it means a more reliable count then idk...and reviews?
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    I feel like my calorie count from exercise isn't accurate because I'm just entering calisthentics for my DVDs....hmmm...anyone know how to more accurately log a DVD that's combined cardio and strength? Thanks!

And off to a great start...gonna head down stairs and do my Jillian Michales Master Your Metabolism workout. (Last attempt, I got 15 minutes into it and shut it off...not today! This oughta be a good test too!)

--Maria

I normally log it as interval training when I didn't have my HRM and it was pretty close.
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    Ya know i just thought of too---does anyone have a body bugg or personal calorie tracking monitor? I know they're pricey so I've been holding off, but if it means a more reliable count then idk...and reviews?

I have a Polar FT4 and a Sportline Duo 1060 both in the $120-140 range. Polar is easier to operate, once I wore one on each hand and the straps to see which one was more accurate and they were only off from each other by 1 calorie so I would say they are both decent. With sportline you have way too many options and it gets confusing how to get to each thing. Polar is more user friendly. You would be amazed and how far off MFP cals are compared to a HRM - sometimes its depressing lol.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options

I have a Polar FT4 and a Sportline Duo 1060 both in the $120-140 range. Polar is easier to operate, once I wore one on each hand and the straps to see which one was more accurate and they were only off from each other by 1 calorie so I would say they are both decent. With sportline you have way too many options and it gets confusing how to get to each thing. Polar is more user friendly. You would be amazed and how far off MFP cals are compared to a HRM - sometimes its depressing lol.

I agree with lilmissgenius. I have a Polar FT7 and I love it. It is user friendly and MFP cals was WAY OFF on some of the exercises.
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options

I agree with lilmissgenius. I have a Polar FT7 and I love it. It is user friendly and MFP cals was WAY OFF on some of the exercises.

Way off as in coming in to high or to low?
  • x_cylence_x
    Options
    I love seeing all the *kitten* talking lmao
    But I hate to break it to you guys, me & my partner are gonna win. Just saying. We're a force to be reckoned with
    roflmao
  • CalorieNinja
    Options

Way off as in coming in to high or to low?

MFP comes off way TOO high
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    I love seeing all the *kitten* talking lmao
    But I hate to break it to you guys, me & my partner are gonna win. Just saying. We're a force to be reckoned with
    roflmao

In your dreams woman! My team has this we are going to drop the weight like its hot (or something like that haha)