This is a bit of an adult topic

Options
12346»

Replies

• PamDW
    PamDW Posts: 246
    Options
    Do it anyway (but don't let him know you're not that into it). The more you do it the more you want it. Plus, sex burns cals!!!! And works weird muscles you didn't know you had (no, not just those! ;))!!!! I think if you just start doing it anyway you'll get back into it.

Having sex when I don't want to makes me feel gross. This may not be the way to go. But it does burn calories!! Is that listed in the database??? I'm going to look :love:
    fitday.com has it in their data base....
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    I am really young but I am the same way, probably for different reasons. No interest whatsoever. Almost repulsed by it...
  • chickybabe05
    Options
    I just want to address the whole 'faking it' issue..
    Personally I must be a nympth because I could outmatch a man any given day in the libido department- also to the above poster that thinks having sex multiple times a day with a woman is a lie..that does actually happen. I regularly had sex multiple times a day with my husband ..until..I had a baby ROFL.
    When I say 'faking' it..I've never ever needed to wanted to or had to fake an orgasm. That isn't what I'm talking about. I'm just saying if your man/husband/bf approaches you for sex and tries to convince you, there is *no* harm in trying to let him convince you is there? Don't set yourself up for failure and just block him off before he even gets a chance to start!!!!!
    There were a few years where my libido completely mismatched my husbands because I took medication that killed and cremated any sexuality I had (that is just awful!!) I did in fact fake it during those times. I wanted to be close to my husband.

I have to agree with this post, that is what i meant to say about the faking it issue. just try it and you will find its enjoyable lol
  • Kjarlune
    Kjarlune Posts: 178
    Options
    My thoughts are two fold....

First and this isn't personal but we tend not to want to do something we are not enjoying so bring in some more fantasy or tell him what you really want and two if you are wearing nice bra and pantie sets or lingerie that covers what you don't want seen it will make you feel sexier....It is as simple really as where he touches first....if he wants it he will go after those sensitive spots...Your lower spine, your ears, your neck, you know the drill....

good luck