March Move Your *kitten* Challenge....

Options

Replies

• barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Another 3 miles walked today and I have now reached my March MYA Challenge :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Got 3 more miles in this afternoon (was raining - Yippee - this morning so I couldn't go) But looks like I have to log 11 miles tomorrow before I leave for UTAH!!!!!! I did speak to my friend out there and she said the roads around her place are clear so maybe I can get in a few runs while I am out there. Even if I don;t - I am going to be churning and burning some miles on the slopes for sure!!! CheerS!
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Added 6.6 miles of gps-tracked downhill skiing for yesterday, adjusted to subtract chairlift time. Last trip of the season...the snow was pretty rough and it was raining on & off. At least it wasn't cold too...it was almost 50F.

Where were you skiing?

I head to Utah on Wednesday and will report in as soon as have a "ski report"!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Got in 3 miles today on the TM!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone. 6.26 miles today double Leslie Sansone videos.Keep up the great work
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    more on treadmill, elliptical and arctrainer at the ymca tonight...updated my siggie..
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    C25K W1D1 =2 miles
    25.9/50
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    6 miles (walking) on the treadmill this morning.

Rainy, windy, temps in the 30's (F), and very cloudy today. I guess I'll just have to make my own sunshine. Riiiiiiiiight. :grumble:
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    11.88 miles biked
  • bluiz13
    Options
    1.44 miles today at lunch in addition to 46 stories of stairs i dont know how to count....more tonight on the treadmill watching biggest loser...updated siggie...
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    2 miles over lunch
    27.97 total for month
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    3.2 miles (1 walk, 2 bike)
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    3.8 down today...
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    5.35 miles done. 3 on elliptical in 35 mins and rest on bike. Good day everyone!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    3 more miles walked today
  • sarglava
    sarglava Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm up to 20.27 miles total now. Lacking on mileage this month. :/ It's not over though!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    4 miles in 37 minutes on the TM! We have an an ugly BLIZZARD going on! I thought spring was here????
  • KCmom
    KCmom Posts: 124
    Options
    Ran 5 miles this afternoon!
    Finally, I got to run in the sunshine.....and a short sleeve dryfit! !!! Yay! :bigsmile: I was so excited! It's been rain and overcast for weeks! It was a pleasant surprise!

exercise.png
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    bluiz13: 46 stories of stairs????? That's amazing!

3 more miles on the treadmill for me tonight. Closing in on this month's goal, bit by bit.
  • bluiz13
    Options
    didnt get on treadmill for biggest loser tonight...had to take my son to the ER (he is fine) so tomorrow i'll do that at night instead of heading to the Y....also plan on doing w3d2 for c25k at lunch time...