March Move Your *kitten* Challenge....

Options

Replies

• bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    bluiz13: 46 stories of stairs????? That's amazing!

yeah 23 story building up and down times 2....it's a killer but i get a great burn and i work different leg muscles than my typical cardio machines....i like to do it from time to time LOL...
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    didnt get on treadmill for biggest loser tonight...had to take my son to the ER (he is fine) so tomorrow i'll do that at night instead of heading to the Y....also plan on doing w3d2 for c25k at lunch time...
    Glad he is fine and sorry for you too! Both of ya take care!
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    Current Mileage: 48.5
    Goal Mileage: 75
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Total challenge miles 2,097. One more week to go, some people are MIA, but we're still going strong.
    5 people over their target miles, 6 people have moved over 100 miles.
    The date on the 2nd chart should be March 23, but it's too much hassle to change it, sorry.

image004-2.png
    image002-1.png
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Total challenge miles 2,097. One more week to go, some people are MIA, but we're still going strong.
    5 people over their target miles, 6 people have moved over 100 miles.
    The date on the 2nd chart should be March 23, but it's too much hassle to change it, sorry.

Thanks, Dinos. You're awesome. Lucky for us you like numbers and spreadsheets!
  • bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    Thanks for keeping track of us dinos You rock and so does your charts. :tongue: :laugh:

I made it...I finally made it. I have been doing these challenges since they began and I have never met my goal...well can u tell I am excited....I finally made my goal. YAAAA!!!! I did set my goal lower this month..but I have been so down that I cannot make it...Now I can shoot for a higher walking challenge in April. Thanks for all your support. Keep moving everyone:heart:

March goal 31 miles - 34 miles completed = 300lbs woman jumping up and down in excitement.:laugh:
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

Yay Dinos it looks great!

+ 7.18 miles, mostly biking in front of Biggest Loser last night.
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    Thanks for keeping track of us dinos You rock and so does your charts. :tongue: :laugh:

I made it...I finally made it. I have been doing these challenges since they began and I have never met my goal...well can u tell I am excited....I finally made my goal. YAAAA!!!! I did set my goal lower this month..but I have been so down that I cannot make it...Now I can shoot for a higher walking challenge in April. Thanks for all your support. Keep moving everyone:heart:

March goal 31 miles - 34 miles completed = 300lbs woman jumping up and down in excitement.:laugh:

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: CONGRATS to you:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I decided to do 200 miles this month but it seems a bit out of reach but I am still working on it!. I have been moving veryday though and that is the best feeling ever. Good luck everyone!!! Reach your goals!!

Dinos thanks for the charts I print them out and add them to my exercise journal. Bluiz13 thank you for this awesome challenge!
    Yesterday 8 miles
    96.34 miles completed 103.66 left
    366.57 miles for the year done/1033.43 left
  • bluiz13
    Options

so glad you made your goal...i agree with setting it low so you can have success and achieve the goal and then feel great versus not making it for whatever reason and feeling defeated and bad about what you have done....the fact that all of us have committed to something is the first amazing step...the next best thing is working towards your goal and the most awesome thing is finally achieving your goal...keep moving your @sses folks....i love our group....
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    42 miles down...8 miles to go

EVERYONE KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

8 more days left until April's challenge...

WE CAN DO THIS!!!
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    12.6 miles biked

I have got to put more treadmill miles in if I'm going to be prepared for this walk!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Just 2.5 miles on the elliptical this morning, will try to do it or the treadmill again later when I have more time! Dinos you are good man!!! Thanks a bunch!!!!!
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    5 miles running today
  • bluiz13
    Options
    3.87 miles c25k - wk3 d2...updated siggie
  • gehlerc
    Options
    Hi everyone.

You might think this is strange, but here goes:

It's 3:45 PM. I haven't worked out yet today. I really just want to lie down on the couch with a book and--quite possibly--take a nap.

So, I'm putting this message out here to say this: If you don't see a posting from me later this evening, you'll know that I *FAILED* to work out and gave in to the dark side of my desires (being a lazy butt). If you do see a posting from me, you'll know that I overcame that evil voice in my head that's telling me how much more pleasant it would be to just lie down right now.

And I'm hoping that by posting this I will decide that I would not be able to bear the shame of you knowing I decided to be lazy and so will get suited up and on the treadmill....

Now you all know how twisted it is my mind. :huh:

Coni
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone.

You might think this is strange, but here goes:

It's 3:45 PM. I haven't worked out yet today. I really just want to lie down on the couch with a book and--quite possibly--take a nap.

So, I'm putting this message out here to say this: If you don't see a posting from me later this evening, you'll know that I *FAILED* to work out and gave in to the dark side of my desires (being a lazy butt). If you do see a posting from me, you'll know that I overcame that evil voice in my head that's telling me how much more pleasant it would be to just lie down right now.

And I'm hoping that by posting this I will decide that I would not be able to bear the shame of you knowing I decided to be lazy and so will get suited up and on the treadmill....

Now you all know how twisted it is my mind. :huh:

Coni

Sometimes a nap is more needed than a workout!
  • gehlerc
    Options
    Okay. I moved my *kitten*. 5 miles on the treadmill. And I really did do it just to be accountable here, so thanks for "being here" for me. :smile:

It looks like we're having a good month. Good moving, everybody. You rock!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Okay. I moved my *kitten*. 5 miles on the treadmill. And I really did do it just to be accountable here, so thanks for "being here" for me. :smile:

It looks like we're having a good month. Good moving, everybody. You rock!

And THAT"S what being successful is about....doing it when you don't want to.
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    5 miles walked today