Starting Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred (in 6 weeks)

Options

Replies

• almondbliss
    almondbliss Posts: 115
    Options
    Done D23 L 2!

Doing my weigh-in....

SW : 195 - CW : 188.4.....Total 6.6

And In Inches....

Arms : 14 - Now 13.5
    Chest : 40.5 - Now 40
    Waist : 38.5 - Now 36.5
    Hips : 45.5 - Now 44
    Thighs : 26 - Now 25.5....Total 5" Lost!
  • gjspiller
    gjspiller Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Done D23 L 2!

Doing my weigh-in....

SW : 195 - CW : 188.4.....Total 6.6

And In Inches....

Arms : 14 - Now 13.5
    Chest : 40.5 - Now 40
    Waist : 38.5 - Now 36.5
    Hips : 45.5 - Now 44
    Thighs : 26 - Now 25.5....Total 5" Lost!

YOU'RE AWESOME!! GOOD JOB!
  • gjspiller
    Options
    I've lost 1 pound! I want to say it's because I did JM 30DS this week. It seems that's the only time I lose any amount of weight. I've also dropped 0.5 in. Just wanted to share that with you all! (I really do honestly think it's because of JM30DS)

WAY TO GO!! THAT'S AWESOME! KEEP IT UP!
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I'M BAAAAAAAAAAACK!

L1D5- DONE!
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    L2D10 done, 10 days of L3 to go, bye bye planks ;-)

Hahaha!! Me too :happy: I'm about to do D1 of L3 and slightly concerned about what is replacing those planks!
  • feelsgood
    Options
    I'm all in! Just finished day 5. Would be good motivation to keep going!
  • gjspiller
    Options
    I'm all in! Just finished day 5. Would be good motivation to keep going!

welcome!!!
  • TakeOne
    Options
    Okay so I figured out what she replaced the planks with....MORE PLANKS!! All in all tho not to bad. I def. stuck with Annetta tho :smile: Oh and I hate the sumo squats!

Welcome new folks! And hang in there to everyone else!!
  • gjspiller
    Options
    woo hoo!!! i feel like i'm baaaack!! i didn't want to tell u guys, but thur. night, i fell down half a flight of stairs...landed on my back, again....so i had another setback...so again, i had to take a few days off..

today i did D8, L2

i like L2's routine waaay better than the L1. and yes, i do detest the plank twists SO much! so i haven't totally committed to doing them. esp with my injuries...LOL

good job to those that are on L3 (i'm jealous!)

those that are on L1...hang in there...it gets better.

PUSH!!
  • prila13
    prila13 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    @gjspiller: You've got to be more careful! LOL I'm back in action on 30DS but I took 2 days off from it to rest and take it easy for now. I'm back on it tomorrow hopefully. (I have a job interview and a lot of other things to do.) I may not find the time. But, I will make sure to get in one of my Leslie Sansone videos. If I make it to do 30DS, it will be L1D3 for me.
  • HealthierMamasita
    Options
    To me, level 2 is harder than level 3- IMO. The jumping jacks and punches with the weights is CRAZY! And I use 5 pound weights. Kinda scary seeing 2- 5 pound weights coming at me. I had bruises on the side of my thighs because of the jumping jacks w/ weights. NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO DOING IT AGAIN!
  • TakeOne
    Options
    To me, level 2 is harder than level 3- IMO. The jumping jacks and punches with the weights is CRAZY! And I use 5 pound weights. Kinda scary seeing 2- 5 pound weights coming at me. I had bruises on the side of my thighs because of the jumping jacks w/ weights. NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO DOING IT AGAIN!

YES! I agree with you completely!! Yesterday was my first day of L3; granted it was still a challenge, but not nearly as much as the move from L1 to L2!! Will see how I feel after the next few days : )

Today is my off day (thank goodness!!) but I just wanted to check in and see how everyone was doing. Love everyone's positive attitudes!! Keep it up!
  • almondbliss
    Options
    Did D24 L3 yesterday and D25 L1 today! OMGosh, 5 more days.....then I'm gonna start on Jillian's Yoga MeltDown. I'm curious to see what kind of results I'm gonna get with yoga.
  • HealthierMamasita
    Options
    L1D6- DONE!

I did it first t hing this morning. Glad I got it out of the way. My energy seems to go away as the day goes by.
  • gjspiller
    Options
    @gjspiller: You've got to be more careful! LOL I'm back in action on 30DS but I took 2 days off from it to rest and take it easy for now. I'm back on it tomorrow hopefully. (I have a job interview and a lot of other things to do.) I may not find the time. But, I will make sure to get in one of my Leslie Sansone videos. If I make it to do 30DS, it will be L1D3 for me.

i'm definitely being careful. i haven't done 30DS since the last check in. i'm hoping to get it in tomorrow (day off!!) and the weekend.
  • HealthierMamasita
    Options
    L1D7- DONE!

TGIF!
  • TakeOne
    Options
    Exhausting week..its been really hard to stick with it. Today was L3D3 and it was a bit of a killer. Again..I HATE THOSE SUMO SQUATS!!! I'm trying to stay within 6 weeks but it will likely be 7. Doesn't matter as long as we reach the finish line!! :smile:

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • gjspiller
    Options
    @TakeOne, HealthierMamasita, and almondbliss: YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!! YOU"RE almost at the finish line!
  • almondbliss
    Options
    Did D26 L2 Thur. D27 L3 Fri. and today D28 L1.
  • almondbliss
    Options
    D29 L2 Done!