Before you started eating healthy..what was your WORST food

Options
Arynamber
Arynamber Posts: 162 Member
I was just thinking today how much my eating has changed!

I remember in High School EVERYDAY my friends and I would go to the grocery store and eat Bavarian Cream filled doughnuts with chocolate frosting, potato wedges and washed it all down with a large Mountain Dew. I use to have such BAD chocolate cravings I would eat hot coco mix right out of the container with a large spoon!

Geesch sure wish I knew then what I know now.. glad to be looking forward to a new way of life :)

Replies

• Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Fast Food!!!! Burgers and fries!!!!! Haven't had it but one time since Jan.01, 2011. Now, I don't want it!!!
  • lynnseyt
    lynnseyt Posts: 20
    Options
    chinese buffet ...lots of fried stuff and portion sizes were ridiculous! lol
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Pizza
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Tuna Helper. I would make some for lunch at least once a week. Could be worse, except for I would eat half a package for one meal, and then have the rest the next day. Or sometimes I would have the second half for an afternoon snack. :embarassed:
  • ahcrook
    ahcrook Posts: 2
    Options
    same as above,
    fast food.. burgers and fries, and any kind of pizza buffet. I haven't managed to totally eradicate it from my eating, but I'm attempting to eat less of it by examining the amount of calories that's in the thing I love most! I find doing that helps a lot, so you don't eat as much of it..
  • mallymoo86
    mallymoo86 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Fun size snickers... not one but the whole huge bag.
  • choward183
    choward183 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Cake, cookies and candy!:blushing:
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options
    Chicken-fried steak w/ whole-milk sausage gravy. Prolly abt 3000 cals per Truck-Stop serving... YIKES.
  • jenmac82005
    Options
    mc donalds fries, buffalo wings, and burgers....i have been on my diet 2 1/2 weeks and so far haven't craved these too much!! I figured maybe once a month I might indulge, but not until i have lost at least 12 lbs, 6 more lbs to go!!
  • nickyb632
    nickyb632 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wings & extra blue cheese, and basically friend chicken in general, dipped in some high fat, high cal sauce! Chocolate cake too!
  • tsherb
    tsherb Posts: 6
    Options
    Chinese Buffet: the General's chicken, fried rice, fried egg rolls with duck sauce...you name it I ate it all at one sitting.....I don't reallly miss it now. About the only thing I miss now is fried buffalo chicken wings with thick chunky blue cheese dressing. Oh well. :-)
  • kndlkai1
    kndlkai1 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I used to be able to eat a whole large tomato pie with mushrooms and extra parmesan cheese, a large order of cheese fries, and several 2 liter bottles of Pepsi, followed by a 1/2 gallon of ice cream. It was disgusting and embarrassing.
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    DQ Blizzard - chocolate extreme. Not a small size, either!
  • jen0619
    jen0619 Posts: 414
    Options
    Chili cheese fries, frito pies with sodas. Candy bars pretty much everyday all in high school. Oh I must not forget taco bell eating 3 gordita beef supremes and three crunchy taco supremes then a large drink to go with!!
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    French fries with mayo.

And....lots more alcohol :)
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Large order of cheese fries, many mozzarella sticks, whole box of kraft mac & cheese
  • chelseacorrado
    Options
    Fried chicken. Like 10 drumsticks. And corn that was drowning in salted butter. And of course, mcdonalds. My oh my.
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    French fries with mayo.

And....lots more alcohol :)

Oh yeah, I forgot - BEER. And not the light beer either. More like 200-calorie-a-bottle IPAs.
  • eating4balance
    eating4balance Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Let's see:

Oreos (ate an entire pack in one sitting back when I was a skinny 8th grader!!)
    Cookie dough blizzards
    Potato Chips
    School Foods
    Little Debbies
    Cookies
    Cake
    High sugar cereal

My number one is belgian waffles with melted butter in every little square, and Aunt Jemima maple syrup- about 1000 calories, and on really good days I'd have TWO for breakfast
  • MooseWizard
    MooseWizard Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I'll 3rd the Chinese buffet. Each visit was 2-3 plates full of fried junk and calorie laden sauces. I still love Chinese food, but just can't imagine doing that again.