Options

Replies

• mhshockley123
    Options
    McDonalds!!!
  • jrt9999
    jrt9999 Posts: 114
    Options
    Pretty much everything everyone else already mentioned...Kind of scary actually now that I look back on it and then look through my food diary at the drastic change.
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Dim Sum and Donairs... oh and Donair Pizza lol.
  • HungryMom
    HungryMom Posts: 280
    Options
    Bag of Doritos and tub of sour cream.
  • omgitsgarry
    omgitsgarry Posts: 138
    Options
    I use to eat at burger king at least once a week. I'd also super size my meal, so it'd be close to 2,000 calories when I was done eating. And that would be just for lunch alone, I'd eat dinner that night, too.
  • tititran
    tititran Posts: 16
    Options
    Now that I think about it, I feel sick:

- risotto
    - rice/pasta
    - cheesecake
    - corn chips
    - cream chowder
    -rich full cream hot chocolate
  • cgeiser1
    cgeiser1 Posts: 145
    Options
    It's amazing what we can get away with eating in high school.

I would eat like three ham and cheese hot pockets a day. I was OBSESSED with them.
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    chocolate,ice cream,pizza,buffets.My time to eat was at night mostly.But did my fair share when going out to eat.
  • robyn0629
    robyn0629 Posts: 51
    Options
    Let's see here:

chocolate cake
    chocolate chip cookies
    brownies
    chocolate milk

Did I say chocolate??
  • novatri
    novatri Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Mozzarella cheese sticks
  • habibti
    habibti Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    When my husband and I met and were falling in love he wooed me with paneer makhani, (makhani MEANS butter!) palak paneer, navratan korma, and all the butter-garlic naan I could eat... still makes me weak in the knees! lol
  • spaboleo
    spaboleo Posts: 172
    Options
    ok I was pregnant but the worst was probably a jar of Nutella with a complete loaf of bread!!!

...well or eating nutella directly from the jar.

Why nutella?
    I am buying no chocolate for myself, but sometimes I am craving for it.
    My girlfriend loves Nutella on her bread in the morning...so I occasionally dipped a spoon in the jar and ate it directly.
    That one dip was followed by another...and so on :sad:

We don't share apartments, so of course my girlfriend would notice the "miss" on her next stay.
    To cover up I tried to eat the whole jar untile I could get a new one down to the starting level...

believe me...that was a vicious circle...
    and if i look back on my behaviour I am totally ashamed of myself...
  • beechick
    beechick Posts: 50
    Options
    My evil snacking of demoniac food:
    Lay's Salt and Vinegar Chips and Diet Coke
    Vanilla Ice Cream with Dark Chocolate Syrup , Whipped Cream, Nuts and A cherry with some of the juice poured on top.
    ohhh now if I could just take one bite it would not have been so bad.
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I used to go through a box of hot tamales every 2 days.....:noway: and I used to drink mt.dew constantly!!!
    [but I now I haven't had regular soda for just over 4 months!]
  • ebrat86
    ebrat86 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Pizza Hut Stuffed Crust pizza - Pan or regular with mushroom, pepperoni, and american sausage
    and the bread rolls that they serve at Logan's Roadhouse with 5000000 little scoops of butter.
  • Anidorie
    Anidorie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    oh did i even mention my love for cotton candy snowcones? extra extra large cotton candy or pink bubble gum snowcones baby! come to mama!
  • amohon
    amohon Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I miss the most is Cake with my kids. We love birthday's and cake. I also miss having lots of Pasta.,....Being Italian It has been VERY VERY hard not to eat a big plate full. Tried the whole wheat pasta and did not like so i cut down.
  • eanerllij1973
    eanerllij1973 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Definitely fast food. I had a "Screw the diet" day yesterday & can't believe how many more calories I would have ingested had I not been paying attention! I easily could have eaten 3000+ per day without blinking.
  • northernpie
    Options
    I could sit down at an all you can eat Indian Buffet and stay there until they kicked me out....

Turkish Delight
    Greek Deserts

I could also eat about 10 -15 plates of Sushi in one sitting at those Sushi Train places with ease.....

*sigh

Cheers
  • skinnyhopes
    skinnyhopes Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I'm still learning to eat healthy.
    The good news is I'm starting to like nuts more than chips.
    And I only eat ice cream once every 2 weeks.
    And I drink soda once in a blue moon.