Before you started eating healthy..what was your WORST food

Options

Replies

• dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon rolls with extra frosting. Gawd I miss them!!!
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    bacon cheese burgers
    fries
    fish & chips
    2-8 pints of delicious home brew or craft brew every day
    desserts like cheesecake, tiramisu
  • Fitastic7
    Fitastic7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    OMG...Chesseburgers (double) and chocolate chip cookies!
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I went through a phase where I ate Dunkin Donuts berry crunch donuts at least 3 times a week (and at least 3-4 donuts at a time). Once they stopped selling them (and the lady at the drive thru knew me by name :embarassed: ) I started having a 20 oz bottle of Coca Cola, package of beef jerky, and two Simply Carmel bars as a snack most days a week.
  • sarglava
    sarglava Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    When my brother and I were home alone we would take brownie or cake mix and make the mix but we wouldn't bake it. We would just eat the raw mix out of the bowl. So wasteful because after a few spoonfuls we'd get sick! Yuck. We thought it was so good though.
  • MSDRIZZ
    MSDRIZZ Posts: 246
    Options
    IHOP. The breakfast "special" with two eggs over easy, hash browns, fruit and whipped cream topped pancakes and two slices of bacon.
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Oh, where to start? I used to be a baker and a cook, so: cappuccino brownies, mint brownies, glazed doughnuts (they taste best when they are fresh, so you just want to eat the entire dozen, and I probably tried at some point) chicken stuffed with large amounts of bacon and cheese, pancakes with lots of butter and syrup, potato pancakes with cheese and full-fat sour cream, cheesecake, flourless chocolate cake, vanilla tea cakes, lots and lots of chewy chocolate chip cookies, muffins, and cupcakes, but, possibly the worst was when I'd make french toast with homemade cinnamon cream syrup and eat four slices, with a side of eggs and bacon. I ate large amounts of oil, butter, cheese, sugar, and all the carbs I could stuff into my body. :ohwell:
  • Mountain_woman
    Mountain_woman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Oh man. I am a Pastry Chef by trade, so you can only imagine what I have at my disposal EVERY DAY! Every day was dipped in semi-sweet chocolate ganache. Cookies with abandon. Plenty of hours logged at the Chinese fried buffets and for the longest time my family nickname was, The Butter Queen. I figured it out once and at my heaviest, I was eating an average of 4lbs of butter a month, just by myself. Between baking, spreading and toast! The absolute worst was when I popped a bag of buttered popcorn and sprinkling little bits of cold butter over the top and ate the ENTIRE thing in front of the television. Oh man, there was a reason I was almost 300lbs. A hedonistic lifestyle will do that. Sigh...
  • Mountain_woman
    Mountain_woman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I think its worse when you KNOW how to cook exceptionally evil things, ala restaurant style. Full fat and unapologetically rich and tasty. Sometime I wonder if I was an accountant if perhaps I wouldn't have gotten so heavy. :bigsmile:
  • Marjorielk
    Marjorielk Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Potato chips, just about any kind. With diet coke:smile:
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    WW bread
  • Purplegal
    Purplegal Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    There was a time period where EVERY night on the way home I would get a chocolate shake from Carls Jr. OMG...
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    frosting: directly out of the can by the spoonful. Hmm or should i say the TROTH-FUL? oink!

I may or may not have an open can of pink frosting in my fridge from Valentine's day but I swear I haven't touched it since the 14th ... oh wait! Shoot! I just gave away my secret ;):laugh:

Oh and one other thing: chocolate-oatmeal-peanut butter no-bake cookies. I actually ate so many of them one time i secretly cooked up a replacement batch so no one would know. Yeah a little eating disordered, wouldn't ya say? :blushing:
  • Jenyfur1
    Jenyfur1 Posts: 361
    Options
    I will have to say DQ Blizzards, and Buffalo Wild Wings boneless and onion rings... OH and Beer,,, Wow!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter (I know small portions are okay, but I'd buy the small jars just for me so I could eat it by the spoonful right out of the jar), krispy kreme donuts, snickers & smiliar candy. Too many to list, but these came quickly to mind.
  • DS13
    DS13 Posts: 136
    Options
    Medium meat lovers pizza from pizzahut and a double order of hot wings and a liter of Pepsi. And that was one meal :(
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    hot wings....hands down. i still eat them, but i plan them out and budget them into my cals. i can never let those go. oh yeah, i also dont eat ranch or blue cheese with them anymore, to help cut back on the cals.
  • summer_742002
    summer_742002 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Oh my! Flamin hot cheetos dipped in nacho cheese sauce to boot..the whole bag!
  • agibsonky
    agibsonky Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Every other Saturday moprning, 1 cream filled long john and 1 cherry bismark with a pint of chocolate milk. That was just on the way home, once home, I'd usually eat 1 more donut out of the box...I calculate it at about 1500 calories, but who really knows for sure with donuts...but they were SINFULLY delicious. I've had only 1 donut in the past 13 months - it was a red velvet cake donut and was worth every one of the 450 calories that I logged it as!
  • BonitaAppleBomb87
    Options
    Oh my I don't even know where to start... I loved fast food such as burger king whopper jrs, md donalds double cheese burger with a medium fry and a large coke.. I also loved fried chicken with fired cabbage with mashed potatoes and extra gravy ... I could go on for days with all the bad foods I ate... But since I stopped and began eating healthy I would rather much eat healthy because I feel fabolous and I now have plenty of energy.