WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH

Options

Replies

• AHealthierSuzyQ
    Options
    After working in the flowerbeds almost all day, I had more than enough calories to eat a steak without guilt tonight. I plan to continue yoyoing my calories and see if it continues to work. Don't want to give the impression I have stopped exercising. I just am listening to my body now and allowing myself to rest when needed.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,976 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: a quick hello.....walked the dogs at 5:30 AM......rode the exercise bike while waiting for passengers to arrive for our event today....spent the next seven hours mostly sitting........lunch was sloppy joes and potato salad (calories and sodium very high :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: ) spent a lot of the the rest of the day walking and jogging in the house so I'd have my 10,000 steps:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: we turned our clocks ahead an hour and now we're totally confused about what time it is and what time to go to bed.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • wizzywig
    wizzywig Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hi everyone, it's a dark rainy Sunday morning. Just time to send a quick post before going out with the doggies.

:frown: Have to say that I didn't go running on Thursday lunchtime, walked into town and had my hair cut instead:smile: It looks much neater now - now I need to get my roots done! I have naturally fair hair, but over the years it has got a little darker, so I colour it blonde. I always feel better when I'm a blondey blonde and not a dark blonde - :bigsmile:

I've had a bit of a blip the last few days, too many calories and not enough exercise. I woke up this morning feeling exhausted, I'm sure its the carb overload! Today I am going to have plenty of fruit and veggies, and get some exercise other than walking!

Have to go, I'll try and check back later, have a good healthy Sunday everyone and take care, there's some strange weather about!

BFN

Viv xx
  • smwert
    smwert Posts: 300
    Options
    Suzeque - I love your plan. In theory it makes sense because your body never feels like it is starving due to continued low calories. I am starting t post my food again. Time to get off my behind and start walking again too. I was surprised to find out my breakfast was over 600 calories. However it was an actual brunch because of lazing around and the time change here. I am going to take my dog for a walk now - since it is only 1 degree celcuis today and quite pleasant.

I am off work for 2 weeks now and leaving on Wednesday for Florida to visit with and drive my mother home. Since she does not drink I won't be tempted by alcohol for over 2 weeks. Hopefully I can come home down a few founds.

smwert
  • sveltewisher
    sveltewisher Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Happy Daylight Savings Time to those who celebrate the clock change! The sun is shining also. We will take a walk around the park. Dinner will be a lemony shrimp & asparagus casserole that I pulled off the internet. It is so EASY that I needed to share:

Lemony Shrimp N' Asparagus
    Prep Time:
    30 Min
    Ready In:
    30 Min
    Ingredients
    • 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
    • 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
    • 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
    • 2 tablespoons water
    • 3/4 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
    • 1/4 cup soy sauce
    • 5 teaspoons lemon juice
    • 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
    • 2 teaspoons cornstarch
    • 1 tablespoon cold water
    • Hot cooked rice
    Directions
    1. In a 2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine the asparagus, red pepper, garlic and water. Cover and microwave on high for 4 minutes. Add shrimp; cover and cook for 2 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and asparagus is tender. With a slotted spoon, remove shrimp and vegetables; keep warm.
    2. Add the soy sauce, lemon juice and peel to the microwave dish. In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch and cold water until smooth. Stir into soy sauce mixture.
    3. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Return the shrimp mixture to the bowl; toss to coat. Serve with rice if desired.

Nutritional Analysis: 1 cup (prepared with reduced-sodium soy sauce and calculated without rice) equals 103 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 126 mg cholesterol, 757 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 16 g protein.
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Happy Daylight Savings Time !!!:bigsmile:

Although this week I am going to be tired all week until we adjust to this
    time again. Dragging at work :grumble:

Last night we went to Margaritaville (Jimmy Buffet's) restaurant (one of many) with about
    16 people. We all shared Nachos and I had Jerk chicken with rice and vegetables.
    There were a few drinks too :drinker: There was a girl there walking on stilts dressed as
    a female pirate and making balloons for everyone with a birthday etc. She made one for my
    husband a heart with a parrot in side of it , it was awesome:laugh: I ended up wearing it all night,
    if we get a picture sent to us by email I will show you.
    Anyway today is a rest day, did not get on scale, I know better.:cry: Tomorrow another day and
    back to business.
    Have a great Sunday everyone!
  • lyn54
    lyn54 Posts: 415
    Options
    Hello Ladies,

I am going to post to each of you the first of the week. I hope everyone is busy and having a good weekend. I have the most beautiful weather and I have thoroughly enjoyed it. My hubby is home sick with a virus...that put a "kink" in our plans but with all this warm sunshine and blue skies...I can't complain.

To liven things up a little I am going to post some funnies.....:wink:
    This is for those of you going to the airport

If you can't afford a doctor, go to an airport.

You'll get a free x-ray and a breast exam.

And if you mention Al Qaeda, you'll get a free colonoscopy. :tongue: :laugh:

If you aren't a senior citizen this may not apply...however, take a hint.:wink::laugh:

Dress Code for Seniors </p<>>

Despite what you may have seen on the streets, these combinations do not go together: :noway:

~ A nose ring and bifocals.

~ Spiked hair and bald spots.

~ A pierced tongue and dentures.

~ Miniskirts and support hose.

~ Ankle bracelets and corn pads.

~ Speedos and cellulite.

~ A belly button ring and a gall bladder surgery scar.

~ Unbuttoned disco shirts and a heart monitor.

~ Midriff shirts and a midriff bulge.

~ Bikinis and liver spots.

~ Short shorts and varicose veins.

~ Inline skates and a walker.

But otherwise, we're lookin' good!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • tiarapants
    tiarapants Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies

Not had a chance to post for a couple of days as I've been so busy. I'm trying to 'get my house in order' before my surgery, but will definitely try to get back on and have a proper catch up in the next day or two.

Hope eveyone is doing well.

Love to you all

Amanda x
  • barbiecat
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Today is my cleanse day and after all the high sodium, high calorie, marginal nutrition food I ate yesterday, I am welcoming the change.......this is also the day that I "rest" and don't do as much exercise as usual which allows me more time at the computer.

:flowerforyou: SuzyQ, thank you for sharing your eating and exercising schedule.....I admire your tenacity......you have stuck with your healthy behaviours in spite of a lot of life's ups and downs and not let yourself get discouraged.

:flowerforyou: Shirley, when I was losing weight I stayed with 1200 calories plus my exercise calories (and I was conservative with them)......I made sure that all my food was nutrition dense so I got the maximum nutrition with the fewest calories

:flowerforyou: Joy, congratulations on your three pound loss......slow and steady wins the race" :bigsmile: :bigsmile: "it does not matter how slow you go, just so you do not stop".........your joke was great :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:flowerforyou: frogmama, I take my dogs out in any weather except pouring rain......I have a great jacket and the dogs don't seem to mind the rain......today we were at the dog park for 50 minutes in wind and drizzle and if there had been a rest room I could go to with the dogs, I would have stayed longer.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I am like you and don't complain about the weather...things could be so much worse.:bigsmile: good job on declining the yummy cookie:bigsmile:

:flowerforyou: MIchele, you are doing such a great job getting your new cat settled.....I had forgotten how much effort and planning is involved in bringing a new cat into the house (I guess if we remembered, we might not to so eager to do it again:laugh: :laugh: )

:flowerforyou: fabulousfebe, welcome to the group.....I hope we'll hear from you again and get to know you.:bigsmile:

:drinker: :drinker: grandee, you are really a good sport to fix all that "non diet" food for your hubby and his buddies

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: Viv, if it weren't for the doggies, you and I wouldn't get nearly as much exercise :bigsmile:

:flowerforyou: smwet, how nice to leave a place with near freezing temperatures and go to Florida for awhile....what will your dogs do while you are gone?

:bigsmile: sveltewisher, your recipes sounds delicious......my hubby loves shrimp.......I'll like daylight savings time as soon as the days get long enough that I don't have to walk the dogs in the dark in the morning.

:flowerforyou: lynn, you continue to keep me laughing.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: I know that a lot of you don't post on weekends and weekends are usually when I have more time for posting so I haven't responded to what was shared during the week, but I read everything and hold you all in my heart :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Grandee47
    Grandee47 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Actually, Barbiecat, the "boys" don't know it but what I made was made as healthfully as possible. Lean ground turkey and double beans in the chili, corn spoonbread made with egg whites and no fat sour cream, and the brownies with no oil, appleasauce instead. They didn't know the difference! Oh, and the beer was "lite" beer. :smile:

Spending time today on the recipe area and also looking for gluten-free ideas.
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,517 Member
    Options
    from Lynn...

I have changed my user name. I have learned that when you google the username...your posts on your home pages are open to the public.:noway: So I hoped it would help to change the username. I have protested on the tech forum. It might help if everyone did.

ACK!!! :huh:

Googled auntiebk... 4,050 results ??? Not just my profile, but recipes, questions/answers on other tech forums... and unfortunately references to other auntie bks (at least one bookshop owner and one home wrecker...)

Alas, there may be nothing we can do outside change our profile names, and then they'll show up too... I'm stickin' with the one I got, but it's a sobering reminder that "If you can't say anything nice..." ;}

Been letting work trump healthy activities (like dance class and checking in on mfp!) gotta get back on track.. AFTER tomorrow though when I have to be in the office downing servers at 05:30.

Am still reading and catching up on posts, but must stop now to get moving.
    Anyone heard from BirdieM (miss her wise encouragement) or Jackie (miss her humor, worried about her mum) or Linda (Bahrain situation worsening) lately?

...oh... and... I HATE DAYLIGHT SAVING'S TIME!!! :sad:
    Hugs:heart: to all,
  • chicletgirl21
    chicletgirl21 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone!:smile:

:flowerforyou: Barbie I read all the time that you are cleansing. What exactly do you mean and how do you do it. What is the purpose of it?

Well I have news. You will notice that I do not say good or bad news. Because honestly I still can't figure out what it is. After my husband left my son and I, I was forced to sell our home during the time when prices started to fall. (We cleared $10,000) I then had to down size from my 3 bedroom home with den to a 1 bedroom apartment. My son and I have lived in this apartment for 2 1/2 years. He moved out and just when I thought I would have a bedroom again, my mom moved in with me. Now my mom hates the apartments we live in. I admit they are not the best but it was what I could "barely" afford and my neighbors were decent and at least I had a roof over my head. Mom wanted me to check out senior housing in the area and I found a very nice apartment complex that has 2 bedrooms, dishwasher, a pool, laundramat very close to me, will take both puppies, central air and will take us every Thursday to do our grocery shopping. Nice because I lost my car. All pluses for me. The down side is it is $90 more, we can only use my mom's credit because it is a senior apt, and if something should happen to her I would have to move out within 1 month. I will be 53 in May and the age minimum is 55. I honestly did not think we would get the apartment because my brother never paid my mothers medical bills and she has a ton of them. But strangely enough we passed and we were offered one of the nicer apartments (it's actually categorized as a cottage. The manager called me immediately when it opened because it was one of the bigger apartments and they go fast. I scored points with her because I shared my weight loss ideas with her and we had hit it off from the beginning.) The thing that has me worried is my mom is so flaky with her ups and downs and attitude. She has to start outpatient physical therapy now and when the in-home therapist showed up for her last day, she decided right then to give up trying unbeknownst to me. I had just stated her on a new bipolar medicine and thought her laziness and muscle weakness was due to the medication. She declined rapidly and even developed a bed sore. Our arguing worsened and she even threatened to tell the next physical therapist that I was beating her! (Which of course I wasn't) Then she watched a "Biggest Loser" episode and broke down crying and told me that she had stopped exercising and had given up and wasn't trying anymnore. I was furious. All I kept thinking was all the hard work she had done to get to the point of walking about 15 steps and everything I had done to help her and now she could barely walk 4 steps!!!:noway: Then the apartment thing opened ( we were on a waiting list) and I am just wondering if this will work because if she pulls this again and ends up in the hospital or nursing home permanently, I will be homeless. At least right now I have a roof over my head. My credit since the divorce happened is bad. I would never be able to get into a new apartment right now. Mom promises that she won't do that and has apologized like she always does, but I know her. It's been a battle since she's been here. The new apartment is wonderful, but it won't work if she doesn't pull her end of the deal. Can I trust her.....no. Hence the not good news or bad news. I have to make a decision by tomorrow. My head hurts just thinkning about it. I hope I make the right decision. The pool would be real nice to exercise in though.:love:

Chicet
  • barbiecat
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Barb, I'm with you, I'm not going to worry that someone will Google me and find all my posting.....I'm just not that important that anyone would care.:laugh: I think Birdie is deep into tax season and won't be posting again until the end of April or May........Jackie may be on another wonderful vacation.......Linda in Bahrain is the one that concerns me....I hope it's only Internet/communication issues that are keeping her from getting in touch with us.

:flowerforyou: Dee, how smart of you to make healthy food for the boys....the menu sounds great

:flowerforyou: Chiclet, I feel for you and your major decision........I would turn to prayer and meditation to help me make such a difficult decision........also a quiet, serious, sit down discussion with your mother......I wish you the best in your decision making.:love::love: :love: :love: my cleanse day is part of the Isagenix cellular cleansing and fat burning system that I have been following for two years.......the cleanse is to remove impurities from your cells to allow your body to more easily release fat.......on a cleanse day I have the herbal cleanse beverage four times spaced through the day with some special snacks to keep my blood sugar level.....it has worked well for me along with Isagenix meal replacement shakes for many of my meals the rest of the week.:bigsmile: when I was losing weight I did a cleanse day once a week, now I do it once or twice a month.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

:flowerforyou: Amanda, I have a friend who has had several surgeries in the last year and each time she gets a manicure and pedicure before the surgery as a sort of preparation ritual to help her be emotionally ready.......I am thinking healing thoughts for you as you take the steps to improve your health.:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

:flowerforyou: Bernie is prowling outside in the drizzly rainy yard, Haifa is asleep in the laundry basket, and hubby and the dogs are on the couch watching a movie.........I hope you are all having a similar pleasant day :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • vickim26
    vickim26 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Good evening ladies,
    It was a wonderful weekend and a wonderful day. We went to laf. on friday with emma, byron, and regan. did some shopping some swimming and then got up sat morn to go to jordan's bd party. headed home to go to DIL's moms 60th bd party. we then went to sears and hubby bought new weedeater with hedge trimmer attachement. you can also put on lots of other attachments that he will get later when needed. These get hidden from the kids. they tend to borrow and break or borrow and keep. so they are hidden in barn and a secret. SHHH this morning we got up late and then after heatlhy breakfast went outside and finished mowing lawn and cleaning up. beautiful cool and sunny. we then rested, showered and went out to eat with family. Heathers 29th bd tomorrow. I weigh in tomorrow and I really feel like it will be good one. Hope I am not dissapointed. I start the 3rd cycle tomorrow. will let you know how I do. I agree with barb and barbie about site. not going to worry about who googles me or not. I know there are people who know how to get all of my info and I just use all of the securtiy I can and dont worry about it. Have a good day ladies. Stay well.
    vicki m
  • tiarapants
    tiarapants Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies.

I'm about to go over to visit my grandtwins for the day. They are getting big now and are so much fun to be with. I cannot bear the thought of not being around to see them grow up, so that gives me an extra incentive to get better quickly after my surgery.

At present I'm not being so careful about writing everything down on MFP - just so that I can 'let go' a little whilst I'm in hospital. I don't want to be worried too much if I can't fill my diary in. However, I have lost another pound - although I've decided that I'm not going to alter my ticker just yet. I'm likely to be in hospital for at least a week, possibly longer and I'm not sure how this will affect my weight ... BUT... I have to train myself not to let the weight side of things become an obsession.

I've just about caught up with the posts, but I'm sorry to say that I'm not going to be able to reply individually to you all - but you are all in my thoughts and I always appreciate you all!

Off to see my gorgeous babies now. Have a good Monday everyone.

Amanda x
  • jam0525
    jam0525 Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

I can't believe the number of posts since the last time I checked in. Hopefully, everyone is doing OK. I continue to struggle with eating and time to exercise. Every time I think I can get a new routine going, life throws something else in my direction. Still I hope to be fully back on track this month.

Work wants me to up my hours. As hubby says, when they ask you just about have to do it. I can do 5 more hours a week easily, it's going back to full time that will be difficult. I will loose my wiggle room to take care of my kids and parents.

Since I am off this week I hope to be able to go back to the last time I posted here and catch up on what is going on with everyone.

Have a great Monday,

Jeannie
  • AHealthierSuzyQ
    Options
    Off to my annual poke and prod session. I KNOW I'm healthier this year than I was last year and weigh less too. Anxious to see what the dr days....
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Goodmorning everyone:

Back to work today, the weather is supposed to get warmer this week.
    We can only hope. It is cold today and we did have a little snow.

JEANNIE - Good luck with your extra hours at work, I like my part time job.
    I have done full time for many many years it nice to have this break.

SUE- Good luck at the doc's office I have to see my doc this month too.:tongue:
    They usually like it when you lose weight and your status go down.

AMANDA - Hope you come back soon from your surgery so you can see your
    grandkids. I don't have any yet, one daughter is 30 not married and we
    will be moving her again April 1st to another apartment, after break up
    with boyfriend from Ireland. Yea, literally brought him over last August.
    Another daughter 28 just got married in November 2010. So I will
    have to wait and be patient. :happy:

Have a great day everyone and keep on losing !!:bigsmile:
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I just managed to read all of the posts that I missed, but don't have time to respond. Just know that I am thinking about you.

I went to see Mom this weekend. She is doing somewhat better, but still has a long ways to go. I am grateful to see some improvement. It is unknown at this point if she will improve enough to have the surgery she needs to try to walk again.

Everyone have a great Monday!
  • lyn54
    lyn54 Posts: 415
    Options
    :heart: Hello Pretty Ladies,:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Today, my post is devoted to "trying" to address some of you. I am going back to page 10. Hopefully, that will include the majority. I read all the posts everyday.

Sally- I really hope your sinus infection is improving. :flowerforyou: If you are like the people I know who have had it, it's a slow recovery.
    Antibiotics are good when you need them but they do affect weight loss.:noway:

Shirley - congrats on your weight loss!:flowerforyou: I love going to the hairdresser. It makes one feel fresh and new again.
    A lady on another forum advised us to do lower cals one day and higher cals one day to "jog" our system...I am seeing some movement on the scale.
    I hope the scales are kind to you today.:flowerforyou:
    Mimi- I like your new pic. :flowerforyou: They are adorable.:love: Good luck in getting the rest of what you're going to accoumplish! Imagine piling up 75 packages of butter, or bacon, or 1lb beef chubs :noway: and that is what you have lost already!

Svelte-It's good to see you posting and back home again. Happy March and Daylight Savings Time to you. I love the DLST and wished it would stay that way year round.
    Your shrimp recipe made my mouth water....:tongue:
    Doobie-Hope you have been able to ride your bike.:flowerforyou: ..and What is Postmasters Relief?:huh:

Zuback- You can do it. :flowerforyou: The fact you come to this site and are honest is a great start!:drinker: :drinker:

Maxymom- Did your daughter have a good time...how did that go?:flowerforyou:

Marilyn-how is the back? are you still having snow?:noway:

Michelle- Good luck with your new cat...do cats eat chocolate?:tongue::laugh:

Robin- I hope your "fresh start" is going well.:flowerforyou: You do a lot of walking before you ever excercise. Wow!

Alice- I always am glad to see your posts. :happy: All of our hearts:heart: are with the people of Japan. It's horrible. I read today where a US Navy crew has radiation contamination. That is so scary. They were helping with the rescue.

Kathy - I go to youtube.com almost every day. :flowerforyou: Last night, I sang Karoke to some of the songs they offer in that category. I love Sarah Mclaughlin (I never spell her name right) :noway: I love oldies, jazz, almost any kind of music:heart: ...but rap.:laugh: :noway: .. I had Barry White and Lou Rawls on the other day..wow their voices!:heart:

Mary- I hope your Mom is okay, today. :flowerforyou: I bought eggplants and let them ruin..:noway: .I don't know why??? I like veggies so it isn't that. I have every intention of doing your recipe. So, if it wouldn't bother you, I may contact you directly to get your recipe.
    ps--it was yours, right?

Michelle -:wink: I went to the Tech Forum and started a topic about it. I do know that Mike, (the boss) reads those because when I first came on here. I had a "little deal" and posted there. He answered it himself. I did talk with my son (a pc guru). He said anyone would have to get your user name and enter it to see. That would come from someone on this site. I just don't stay logged on all day the way I use to do. That takes care of it for now. The user name I picked I have never used anywhere but here. :flowerforyou: Hope this helps.

Faye- I hope you are enjoying every moment possible with your new grandbaby. :heart: Those are precious times.:heart:

Joy- Glad to see you back on here.:smile: I would think stretching before bedtime would help one to sleep better.:yawn: Maxine is a very funny lady! Thanks for posting her.

Barb will be looking for your new id. :flowerforyou: or not...love your posts!:heart:
    Kathy and Barb I am going to look up those guys on Youtube...I've never heard of them...I don't think?..

Suez--congrats on getting off the weight!!! That is an accomplishment. I have got off the weight but seem to be stuck.
    I hope you enjoyed your steak. I missed my chance for one yesterday. We have a grill outdoors, undercover, however, it's 45 degrees, raining and windy...no steak..today. Tell us about the DR.:flowerforyou:

Frogmama- I am glad you enjoyed the joke:happy: ...did you see the one about the old lady and the frog? :bigsmile: Hope hubby gets safely home.:flowerforyou:

Idi- Hope your weekend was nice too:heart: ~

Barbie ---You have the determination and spine of Iron Man..:heart: .You wow us with determination. Thank you for starting this forum each month and showing us all, how it is done!:flowerforyou:

Viv- Don't apologize for not running, girl. You have made giant strides by beginning to run and then keeping it up!!! You are awesome!:flowerforyou:

smwert -:flowerforyou: enjoy your trip to Florida and your time with your mom. I'll be looking for your posts when you get back home.

Fab-febe- Welcome...good luck with your plan here!:flowerforyou:

Dee- I hope you enjoyed your book. Sneaky on the DH... My Dh eats what I eat. He never knows the difference.

Amanda- Enjoy those babies.:smile: ..aren't they such sunshine...even when no sun is out!:happy:

Auntiebk-:flowerforyou: I told one of the other ladies. Unless someone picks up your "handle" from MFP or you use the name often, chances are, no one will find you on the pc.

Chiclet--You know you have my support. :flowerforyou: I hope things go well for you and "what Barbie said.":heart:

Vickim- I hope your weigh-in goes good today.:flowerforyou:

Jeannie- I hope you have a good week off. I am glad things have calmed down some for you.:flowerforyou:

I am wondering about Linda in Behrain. I am wondering about Laura. Debiann, Kackie, and several others. I don't have a list in front of me or I would type your name. Just know you are missed when I don't see you on here. I am a people person. Once you have touched my life in some way...I think of you.:flowerforyou:

Ladies, please wish me luck I am starting a juice/liquid fast tomorrow that will last through Sat. I am hoping to have determination to see this through. My diary will not look normal to most of you for the next few days. I will track the calories..but don't really know how they will add up. I have not done one of these fasts since I joined last Sept.
    ps...I am not editing this post...sorry.:noway: