The Randoms - March 2011

Options
12346»

Replies

• mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I love zumba! It's my absolute favorite. Although, I would have to say, I'm growing very fond of running. I've been super busy though and my workouts are starting to lag behind, so I'm hoping to pump up the intensity here this week!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,021 Member
    Options
    I am reading Chicken Soup For The Soul Shaping The New You and wanted to share some of the quotes from it that I thought were encouraging

I dont want to blame my genes for not fitting into my jeans

If we are not willing to settle for junkliving, we certainly shouldnt settle for junk food Sally Edwards

the rewards for those who persevere far exceed the pain that precedes victory.......Karen Bliss Livingston

there are no shortcuts to any place worth going....... Beverly Sills

you are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream,,,,,C.S. Lewis

no matter our age or condition there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born......Dr Dale Turner

I hope these help to motivate and encourage you, if you like them there are alot more I can share. Everyone have a great day. My weigh in is tomorrow. I have done really well this week and have upped the exercise, so I am hoping for a loss
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,021 Member
    Options
    my favorite exercise is walking or bike riding. I love to be outdoors especially when the weather is nice. I love to walk or ride on the trails in the park and watch all the families or mommies with their kids..