March Morning Workout Challenge

Options

Replies

• CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    I got up and did my workout on Wednesday. Yesterday, my heart jusdt wasn't in it:embarassed: I got up at 5, but sat in bed watching tv shows that I had recorded. I did get in a good walk yesterday afternoon, so the day wasn't a total loss. Today, my workout was in the afternoon.
  • dino1147
    dino1147 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I just finished my workout and this morn, but I logged them earlier this week and totally forgot to put in the calories! Would you please add 238 for each Walk I did!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I got up and did my workout on Wednesday. Yesterday, my heart jusdt wasn't in it:embarassed: I got up at 5, but sat in bed watching tv shows that I had recorded. I did get in a good walk yesterday afternoon, so the day wasn't a total loss. Today, my workout was in the afternoon.

You have been awesome with your early morning workouts - 1 morning to lounge isn't bad at all!
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    I just finished my workout and this morn, but I logged them earlier this week and totally forgot to put in the calories! Would you please add 238 for each Walk I did!

Will add it! :wink:
  • zimzim23
    zimzim23 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I was bad this week, I was working out- just not first thing in the morning :(
    This coming week will be better!!!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    I didnt get any morning workouts in this week :cry: . So, I have 3 mornings to make up before the end of the month. Next week, my goal is to workout 5 mornings:noway: and this will have me up to date on my morning workouts for the month.
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    This week was super challenging! Believe me - I slipped in 2 workouts but not much of a calorie burn. The 1st workout I was in quite a bit of back pain. I look forward to see all of our progress this past week and also to press forward for a brand new week of early morning burns!!!

Let's get it done this week because Spring is here!!! :flowerforyou:
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    Week 3 results out of 7 members reported! We are kicking those 8204 calories to the curb! WOW! They are good as gone! :happy:

Weeks 1-3 Results: https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?hl=en&key=0AjqfNf4K7Zh1dGpMNUdtRmcyTHBIRjNFU25RNHBqZFE&hl=en&gid=2

I hope this is motivation to push forward for the last ~2 weeks of March. Also Spring :flowerforyou: has arrived! Looking forward to what we all can burn in the morning hours!

***Please post all of your results here for week 4 by Sunday, March 27th evening to be included in the calorie burn total.***
    You can always aim to push harder the next week or see what has really worked great for you the previous weeks.

Week 4 Form: https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDFWYjhOa0RObHl4U2kzZk1zQ0gwNmc6MA
  • CricketKate
    Options
    I got up and did my workouts this morning: level 1 and level 3 of the shred.
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    I got up and did my workouts this morning: level 1 and level 3 of the shred.

I managed to slip in shred level 2 :-D. I was in between your workouts ha ha! Great early burn :wink:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    I got up and did Level 3 of the Shred this morning. I also got on the dreadmill this afternoon.
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    I got up and did Level 3 of the Shred this morning. I also got on the dreadmill this afternoon.

You are getting it done! I did Level 3 this morning too and will be visiting the dreadmill & dread-liptical LOL :wink:
  • LG61820
    LG61820 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Diva, I can't see the weeks 1-3 spreadsheet by copy & paste. Is it just me?

I'm loving the challenge, probably wouldn't have gone out this morning as I overslept a little. . . . but the thought of not being able to post got me out the door and I was able to get 30 min done!
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    Diva, I can't see the weeks 1-3 spreadsheet by copy & paste. Is it just me?

I'm loving the challenge, probably wouldn't have gone out this morning as I overslept a little. . . . but the thought of not being able to post got me out the door and I was able to get 30 min done!

I'm so happy you are enjoying the challenge! I finally got in 2 morning workouts in the first half of the week knowing I would have to incorporate some rest days. It's truly a 1st for me!

Please try the spreadsheets results for week 1-3 here: https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?hl=en&key=0AjqfNf4K7Zh1dGpMNUdtRmcyTHBIRjNFU25RNHBqZFE&hl=en&gid=2
  • loveme445
    Options
    I FINALLY got in 2 morning work outs this week. :bigsmile:

Yesterday I burned 452 calories doing Jackie Warner Xtreme Time Saver DVD, Zumba (only 15mins, didnt care for the dvd) & Strength Training.

This morning I burned 1330 cals doing Jogging/Walking Intervals.

I'm hoping to get at least 1 more morning workout in before the end of the week.
  • getfitdiva
    Options

Yesterday I burned 452 calories doing Jackie Warner Xtreme Time Saver DVD, Zumba (only 15mins, didnt care for the dvd) & Strength Training.

I'm hoping to get at least 1 more morning workout in before the end of the week.

That's great you pushed yourself this week! I'm a fan of Jackie workouts how was it? Great job getting it done!
  • loveme445
    Options

That's great you pushed yourself this week! I'm a fan of Jackie workouts how was it? Great job getting it done!

Thanks! It was a nice workout. It was my first time trying it. She does every exercise for 1 minute. I had to put the weights down half-way through on some of the moves because my arms were sore.

What other Jackie Warner DVDs would you recommend?
  • getfitdiva
    Options

Thanks! It was a nice workout. It was my first time trying it. She does every exercise for 1 minute. I had to put the weights down half-way through on some of the moves because my arms were sore.

What other Jackie Warner DVDs would you recommend?

On the weekends I like to add in new workouts from time to time. I tried Jackie Warner Upper Body workout on Exercise TV (OnDemand) and it was a short 20 min workout and my arms were burning for about 3 days after. I use to watch her Thintervention show on Bravo and then discovered she had workout DVDs.
  • Ninerz113
    Ninerz113 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I was horrible this week and opted to sleep in! I've worked out at night so I guess I'm not a failure but I just love getting it over with first thing in the morning.
  • loveme445
    Options
    I did Morning Workout # 3 for the week! :noway: I burned 632 cals doing Jillian Michaels Shred-It with weights, Wii Zumba & Wii Just Dance 2.