First weigh-in...

March SW - 280lbs

CW - 276lbs

Happy Monday everyone! :smile:
  • fantomette
    fantomette Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I wanna join! 10 lbs is exactly what I'm looking to loose before april first!

CW: 154 lbs
    Height: 5'9"

My BMI is fine but my shape isn't...I'm always tired and my back hurts since I had a kid 4 years ago.
    I want to eat better. I don't like sugar (I know! Lucky me!) but gush, do I love potatoes, rice, breads. I want to eat more fruits and veggies. My goal is to stay in the normal BMI range but lower, so for my height it would around 135. I used to look great and healthy at around 138-140 lbs so that is my ultimate goal!!!

I don't have problems with breakfasts or water consumption...but I have problems with DINNERS and EVENINGS cravings...ARGH!

I'm glad to join you guys.
  • celiamarie11
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone. First weigh in....

SW- 214
    CW- 211
    GW- 150

I am SO happy that I have lost 3 lbs in a week!! I cannot believe it!! I really hope that I can make good food choices with spring break coming up. I stocked up on healthy snacks and 100 calorie packs so I hope I eat those and not the other junk food!! Good luck everyone!
  • tiffnday
    tiffnday Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    Weight: 224
    Wishing weight: 213
    Height: 5'6
  • rblauvelt7
    rblauvelt7 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Joining the group late, but I'm in! I'll put my start weight now and then check back in tomorrow for my weigh in!
    March 1- 174
  • fantomette
    Options
    ..aren't 100 calories pack a GOOD invention!?
    Especially with chips! First time I ate one I just couldn't believe that it had like...hum what? 8 chips in the pack! LOL!
    Then you realize "Whoah....when I was eating a WHOLE PACK of chips I was eating like...hundreds and hundreds of fat and calories!
  • MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I love the 100 cal pack of Lorna Doone shortbread cookies!! So yummy! I suck on them till they melt in my mouth! The bag lasts longer that way too! lol :wink:

So glad you are all here!!! We have to do this!!! I am determined!
  • fantomette
    Options
    I love the 100 cal pack of Lorna Doone shortbread cookies!! So yummy! I suck on them till they melt in my mouth! The bag lasts longer that way too! lol :wink:

So glad you are all here!!! We have to do this!!! I am determined!

being a group helps keep the motivation UP!!!

Had a homemade salad for lunch and it was delicious... Tonight pastas so I'll have to measure in a cup because most of the time I cook too much pastas and end up eating 2 or 3 portions. Had a Starbuck Via with no cal sugar midday.

...and you fitness-friends around here: What have you been eating today?:wink:
  • All4Tris
    All4Tris Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm late, but count me in.

CW: 164
    GW: 155
    HT: 5'9"
  • rkoontz
    rkoontz Posts: 75
    Options
    I did pretty good this weekend - I am down 2.5 pounds since I weighed in on Friday. I am so excited. I did my treadmill today. I did not workout over the weekend. Been doing some house work today also.
  • MrsSanthoff
    Options
    I did pretty good this weekend - I am down 2.5 pounds since I weighed in on Friday. I am so excited. I did my treadmill today. I did not workout over the weekend. Been doing some house work today also.

WOOHOO!!! Congrats!!! Did you do anything different?
  • fantomette
    Options
    WOW! congratulations!

Usually weekends are really bad for me. Last weekend saw some friends, ate indian food (too much rice...) + red wine.
  • HotMomma97
    Options
    Sign me up!
  • kutz04
    kutz04 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    would like to join.
    weight 2/28 147
    goal weight by 4/1 137(would only be 3 lbs. from final goal weight)

weight 3/7 145.4

Hopefully this will help keep me motivated!
  • saabrina87
    Options
    Count me in, even though I am a week late- lol
    CW: 178.

10lbs by April 1st or anything close to 10 lbs would be awesome. I am up for the challenge!
  • MrsSanthoff
    Options
    Count me in, even though I am a week late- lol
    CW: 178.

10lbs by April 1st or anything close to 10 lbs would be awesome. I am up for the challenge!

Better late than never right?? Glad your here!! And Im with you on that one, anything close to ten lbs would be amazing!!

Oh and your not that late...we started on Thursday!
  • Renise01
    Renise01 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in! A week late of course but I'm in! That would put me at 150.5 by April 1st!
  • celiamarie11
    Options
    I love the 100 calorie Oreo snack cakes. They are really good. Also, have ya'll tried the Weight Watchers chocolate cakes?? They are pretty small but VERY good!! They are only 90 calories. I also snack on the Fiber One peanut butter & chocolate bars. Surprisingly enough, they fill me up. I make sure I have all these items on hand so when I get a craving I'm prepared!
  • celiamarie11
    Options
    Can anyone tell me how to post my weight loss tracker with my posts??? Thanks..
  • shappy22
    shappy22 Posts: 3
    Options
    OK I'm new here and I have a dumb question. How do you lose 2 lbs in 1 week. ? How many calories are you eating? MFP has me at 1200 calories and that seems so low, I don't know how I would cut more. I mean, to the point where I'm questioning if I can have a banana or pear since it's 100 calories.
    5040637.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter