saraita Posts: 9
    Options
    Heaviest:132
    Weght now-125
    Goal-115
  • monica5237
    monica5237 Posts: 450
    Options
    Hey I weighed in today and I have lost another pound. I have also lost 1/4 of an inch off my waist!!! I know that don't sound like much but I will take it any way I can get it. I want it to be gone faster but if I go faster it will come back. So I will go slow so I can keep it off. I want to look good when I look in the mirror!!!!!!!!

Hey guys and Gals lets keep this going.
  • chubbymexicanswife
    Options
    So I earned about 944 calories from exercise today (see my post in fitness/exercise for a great story)...yay, go me! I may die as I'm not a small girl and that was a lot of work, but I did it and am still alive! Whoot!
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Hey I weighed in today and I have lost another pound. I have also lost 1/4 of an inch off my waist!!! I know that don't sound like much but I will take it any way I can get it. I want it to be gone faster but if I go faster it will come back. So I will go slow so I can keep it off. I want to look good when I look in the mirror!!!!!!!!

1/4 of an inch off is 1/4 of an inch closer to your goal!! Way to go!!
  • OomarianneoO
    Options
    So I earned about 944 calories from exercise today (see my post in fitness/exercise for a great story)...yay, go me! I may die as I'm not a small girl and that was a lot of work, but I did it and am still alive! Whoot!

WHOAH! Slow down now, I need to catch up to that! :laugh: I don't have a whole lot of time this week to workout 'cuz hubby's out of town so no one around to pick pick up my youngest by 6:30. That cut out a whole thirty minutes out of my routine. :ohwell:
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    To make a very long story short( this goes against my nature) our dear friends have a pot belly pig who ran away and they had been searching for her for a week. They got a call she was spotted on a country road about 2 miles from their house. We ( my hubby and I ) happen to be there for dinner. We find the pig but she does NOT want to be caught. I am over 100 pounds overweight while my husband and our friends are in fine physical condition. They have been chasing her when she comes out of a field heading straight for me. I seize the opportunity to try to grab her but she darts to the side and I miss her. This of course ticks me off and I start chasing her and I do mean chasing her. I had not run like that since high school track!!! Anyway, after that experience I realized that I could do more than I imagined I could. It completely changed the way I thought and felt about myselft. It was then I decided to take control and I have lost 10 pounds so far and I only weigh myself once a month so only time will tell.

just wandering did you catch the pig :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    I'd like to join this group if that's okay, I had a reality check this last Friday :sad: But this week I'm pumped and have been doing great, and the even bigger plus, I FOUND THIS BOARD!
  • sarabear
    Options
    How do I get that little counter thingy to post when I post?
  • sarabear
    Options
    Just trying it out

84003.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • sarabear
    Options
    Just a question, do I have to eat the cals that I earn? Sometimes I earn quite a few like 550-750 or more and just don't think I can eat them all

84003.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    i'v heard that you should but i never do :ohwell:
  • sarabear
    Options
    still trying to figur this thing out, sorry for annoying posts:wink:
  • sarabear
    Options
    So maybe if I just stick with what they recommend before the exercise?
  • Nana27
    Nana27 Posts: 77
    Options
    Got room for me too! :laugh:

Heaviest Weight-260lbs
    Starting Weight-242lbs
    Current Weight-220lbs
    Goal Weight-135lbs

My real goal would be 115, but let's get real :wink: I am almost 59 and have multiple health issues, do you really think I can get down smaller than I was in high school? :cry: :noway: :ohwell: But I sure am going to try.

Linda

P.S. I love this site~!!!!!!!
  • shae2008
    Options
    I think this is an awesome idea. I need to lose at least 75 pounds but more like 100, but have set a smaller goal for the first step, getting under 200 pounds!!! All the encouragement I can get is appreciated!
  • OomarianneoO
    Options

I'm having a hard time with eating the full 1200 calories I'm supposed to, let alone the ones I earn from working out, but I'm really trying. I think you should too. Seems I've stopped losing weight (not gaining any either though) for a bit, but I think it's because my body is trying to figure out what the heck is going on. LOL And I think I remember reading in another post not to be surprised if you do gain weight for a couple of weeks, until your body gets used to it.
  • heyjuede
    heyjuede Posts: 73 Member
    Options

I'm having a hard time with eating the full 1200 calories I'm supposed to, let alone the ones I earn from working out, but I'm really trying. I think you should too. Seems I've stopped losing weight (not gaining any either though) for a bit, but I think it's because my body is trying to figure out what the heck is going on. LOL And I think I remember reading in another post not to be surprised if you do gain weight for a couple of weeks, until your body gets used to it.

i just recently hit my second plateau. i've noticed it takes about 3 weeks of persistence to get through it. i agree with ya. sometimes i think my body is saying, "what the hell?"
  • heyjuede
    heyjuede Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    thanks for this great topic! i am in need of losing 50 lbs. i started working on this at the end of april this year and finally hit 28lb loss! 22 lbs to go. so close yet so far!

heaviest: 245lbs
    started:235 lbs
    current: 208lbs
    goal: 185 lbs

good luck ya'll
  • monica5237
    monica5237 Posts: 450
    Options

1/4 of an inch off is 1/4 of an inch closer to your goal!! Way to go!!

thank you!! I am very happy with it and I am going to get there I am hopeing by the middle of april 2009 I want to be able to wear a swim suit next summer with no shorts or t-shirt on!!! I know this time I will succeed I have ya'll here for support.

Thank ya'll again

Monica
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I am new here and this sounds FANTASTIC!
    I have 100 pounds to lose and I have lost about 8 so far!

Hey apigsavedmylife...I am quite curious about your name...I'm a bit obsessed with pigs...Former Iowa farm girl here. Anyway, good luck. :) I'm not doing great this week, but I'm still feeling pretty motivated. We can do it!

To make a very long story short( this goes against my nature) our dear friends have a pot belly pig who ran away and they had been searching for her for a week. They got a call she was spotted on a country road about 2 miles from their house. We ( my hubby and I ) happen to be there for dinner. We find the pig but she does NOT want to be caught. I am over 100 pounds overweight while my husband and our friends are in fine physical condition. They have been chasing her when she comes out of a field heading straight for me. I seize the opportunity to try to grab her but she darts to the side and I miss her. This of course ticks me off and I start chasing her and I do mean chasing her. I had not run like that since high school track!!! Anyway, after that experience I realized that I could do more than I imagined I could. It completely changed the way I thought and felt about myselft. It was then I decided to take control and I have lost 10 pounds so far and I only weigh myself once a month so only time will tell.

Thats a great story, I love that your name has a cool meaning like that. Godd luck with your goals.