30 Day Shred Buddy?

Options
Hey!

I just got the DVD through the post,i'm planning on starting it on monday (i already have weekend workouts planned and i need to buy some weights from somewhere!) Anyone want to do it with me?

Replies

• deannar417
    deannar417 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Sure......I'm goin to buy the DVD this weekend. I would love to.
  • mangy123
    mangy123 Posts: 4
    Options
    I am getting it after work today, would love to start on Monday. Maybe we could all post our weigth and measurements....and do that each week and post a before and after pic.
  • bubblylady
    Options
    today is my day 3. I have been doing it every other day. May start to pick it a bit though.
  • ladybey
    ladybey Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Which 30 day shred are you talking about? Is it Jillian Michaels?
    I have that one and just got her new ripped in 30 days.
    If it is the Jillian I would also love to do this. If I know I hve to be accountable to someone I can stay on track.
    Let me know.
  • HollyRutledge
    HollyRutledge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I have the DVD and the weights, just hadnt started it yet...Monday is perfect...I'm in! :wink:
  • traceytoo
    traceytoo Posts: 163
    Options
    Good luck, Im on day 5 and the aches are only just starting to go away - could hardly walk or sit on the loo for the first few days, my butt cheeks hurt so much :laugh: lol ... well worth it though !!
  • EvelynForsyth
    EvelynForsyth Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I have the Jillian Micheals 30 Day Shred with the scary woman with the massive arms on the back. She looks so strong!
    Anyway, we can run a thread on here if you like? that would be cool! :smile:
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be getting it in the mail within the week...I can't start next week b/c I will be out of town....I planned are starting it the next monday...
  • caboeyes
    caboeyes Posts: 24
    Options
    I'm in as well. I like the weekly weigh in/measurement check in idea. I just bought the level one instant video on Amazon for $1.99 and when I'm ready for level 2 that'll be an additional $1.99 and so on for level 3. It has gotten phenomenal reviews. Can't wait!
  • EvelynForsyth
    Options
    I'm going to be getting it in the mail within the week...I can't start next week b/c I will be out of town....I planned are starting it the next monday...

You can keepup with the thread and start the following monday? :smile:
  • deannar417
    deannar417 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    For anyone that does not have the 30 day shred video. You can go to amazon.com and buy each level for 1.99. It's cheaper then what I could buy it at the store. I did my first day workout today. It was a butt kicker but good, :grumble:
  • pink_gerbera
    pink_gerbera Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    i did my first session today and I'm aching now! But can I join I;ll only b a few days ahead. Don't have any weights yet so was using tins of chopped tomatoes
  • miag2009
    miag2009 Posts: 5
    Options
    I did the 30 Day Shred for the first time today.......great concept....hoping to follow through but fitting it in everyday will be my biggest challenge....good luck everyone.
  • jojowink
    jojowink Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    So glad you posted this!! I just received mine from Amazon yesterday!! I am up for starting Monday too! So what do we do next? Stay on this thread?? fyi- i've never done a "group" before so I don't know what i'm doing:)
  • EvelynForsyth
    Options
    I've never done one either and i'm not in one SO i'll just post etc about doing my shred and you guys can tellmeall about yours!
    Anyone can join and talk about it :smile:
    I'm going to buy some 5lb weights (although they feel pretty heavy to me!) tomorrow and am planning on starting on monday!

I'm worried about fitting it in with my daily schedule - iknow its a short workout but i waitress two days a week and have an expsnive (for a student anyway!) gym membership because i swim alot.
    Those that have started,how have you fit the shred into your lifestyle?
  • Mel_MisFit_Mae
    Mel_MisFit_Mae Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm in just got mine this week.............BUT WHAT KIND OF WIEGHTS DO WE NEED??????
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 12, level 2. Add me if you wish. :bigsmile:
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I'm in just got mine this week.............BUT WHAT KIND OF WIEGHTS DO WE NEED??????

I'm using 3 lb weights..or if you have soup cans..you can always start with that. :smile:
  • pink_gerbera
    pink_gerbera Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I did it this afternoon whilst I had a spare 20mins. I'm gonna try and get up earlier and do it before I go to work, whether or not that'll happen I'm not sure! If not I'll do it in the evening once my daugher is in bed.
  • PPJO
    PPJO Posts: 5
    Options
    Sure count me in - the DVDs been gathering dust and i need to try ot out!