Replies

• Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    I have it, and just started, so I will join ya'll.:bigsmile:
  • EvelynForsyth
    EvelynForsyth Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Ok so i've been a bit off - felt ill so didnt shred yesterday but i am travelling back to my home city this morning so planning on shredding when i get there this afternoon! felt too groggy this morning!

Hows everyone doing? And are you all having a good weekend?
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Just finished shredding away D7! Had to stop on push ups - got a blinding pain behind my right ear. Had to stop the dvd for 10 minutes. It's still painful now, so I'm going to take it easy for the rest of the day.
  • erica79
    erica79 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    it's a little after 8 and I have no energy today. I was able to do level 1 day 5 yesterday in the afternoon. I think I burn more calories if I do it later in the day...wonder why. I hope my energy picks up after some coffee so I can do it today. Got lots of errands this afternoon and then a birthday party for my nephew. They are making corned beef in guiness and brown sugar. Never had it that way but doesn't sound all that healthy. lol. I'm almost hoping I don't like it so I don't eat that much.

jojo that's awesome you ran a mile first. Wish I had your energy :)

Becka- hope you feel better soon. Maybe you pulled something doing the push ups. Take it easy today.

Happy Sunday everyone....back to the grind tomorrow. Weekends are never long enough...
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I've been wanting to add something at night to do since I work out at 5 every morning. I've been looking & seen this post as well as another one! I'm going to go and get the DVD & some weights today. Depending on what time we get home I'm gonna either start tonight or tomorrow night! I'm so excited I can't wait to see more results!! Definitely going to measure today, so just in case I don't see my weight loss on the scale! GOOD LUCK to everyone!!
  • becka63
    Options
    L1D8 done, I think I hadn't been breathing properly when I did the push ups, so I was really careful today.

Managed the 1st set ok but struggled the 2nd lot!

Have to say, was feeling a bit down about yesterday, would have been gutted if the pain had carried on - I'm still aware of it, but it was fine during exercise, but I measured and weighed myself today and definitely starting to see results!

Two more days, then I'm onto L2....I hope!
  • jojowink
    jojowink Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Becka- glad your doing better!! That is an odd place for pain!?!

I had a bad weekend:( saturday i didn't feel up to doing it but did clean house so burned some there i guess? Sunday i play volleyball, so didn't want to overkill it and do the shred before going to that.

But today- i'm back on the horse!! so i'm at L1D6. Felt good to have those 2 days off. I felt my arms needed the break too. Need to just stay focused on the weekends?!? You'd think it be easier on the weekends but since i don't get up early and do it, then it seems to be hard to set time aside to get it done. Anyone else notice that?

Happy Monday everyone!!
  • erica79
    Options
    Jojo it's the same here. I struggle so much with getting the motivation to do any exercise on the weekends.

Didn't manage to shred yesterday. Really disapointed in myself but I think my body needed the rest. TOM came today so I am guessing that's why I was so lazy yesterday.
    I did manage to lose 4.5 pounds last week!!! 2 of those pounds were vacation water weight that was hanging around when I came back from Florida last weekend. The other 2.5 I'm crediting the shred and eating right. Surprisingly I didn't get the chocolate cravings that usually comes with TOM. Well not yet at least.:wink:

Level 1 day 6 done. I'm still struggling with the last weight exercise andI have a new little muscle that popped out on my forearm :smile:
  • EvelynForsyth
    Options
    Hi everyone! Great to see you're all keeping on....i know the feeling when your body is soooo tired and you dont want to!
    I shredded yesterday with my mum (am on level 1 day 6), she LOVED it. to begin with she thought i was cruel but after wanted to do it again!?

My arms are sore this morning so i think i will have a go tonight. Trying to rope my boyfriend in, at the minute he just watches me and tells me i do push ups like a hump backed turtle! haha.

Anyone else dreading moving up a level!? the only thing i cant do is full push ups but the clips at the start are scary!
  • elfward
    elfward Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I've been a bit slack, so only on L1D3 today. When is it meant to get easier?! Still - I'm going to stick with it and see what happens... Think I'm going to go for a run tomorrow morning, and shred again on Thursday.
  • MrsCupCakeBoyle
    MrsCupCakeBoyle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Just done my 2nd day and oh my my legs are killing me ha.
  • becka63
    Options
    @elfward I found it easier after D4 - that was when I could walk properly again! And by D5....wasn't getting anymore pain in my legs!

@foreverlyn- I'm due to move up on Thursday....yes, I'm dreading it! Still can't do push ups, only doing about 8 modified ones in that whole section...but hey.
  • elfward
    elfward Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    @becka63 - the funny thing is that I don't ache or hurt afterwards, but I do find it really hard going! Think it might be my stamina rather than my muscles that need working on...
  • erica79
    Options
    level 1 day 7 DONE!!! I seem to be burning less calories every time I do level 1. I think I need to step it up a bit. Maybe I will try to get a walk in this afternoon after work.
    I am a little nervous about level 2 but am also getting excited to be doing a different level.
  • jojowink
    jojowink Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    L1D7 completed! it does get easier but that last circuit i still have tought time getting my arms up to my eyes!! my shoulders just do not want to coorporate! LOL

erica- happy to hear you have a new muscle!! that was pretty funny!

becka- i'm not sure if i'll ever graduate to the "man" push-up- but i do plan to go to level 2 later in the week regardless?! Is that cheating!?!!

Keep up the good work everyone!
  • AJBond
    AJBond Posts: 14
    Options
    Today is day 3 for me! Anyone else??
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I'm starting level 3 today!!
  • EvelynForsyth
    Options
    Everyone is doing AMAZING. making me feel bad for falling out of sync a bit, i should be on L1 D9 but am D7 instead.Can do everything but the full push up! I found even taking two days break my legs ached when i got back into it. Seems to be easier if you just keep going and pushing through every day!

@Becka - please let me know what L2 is like, no details spared!

@walkinggirl - how waslevel 3!?
  • atucker_mom
    atucker_mom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Is it ok for me to join. I am on Level 1 Day 4. I have to modify several of the exercises but I keep moving and make it through the whole thing. There are several of the arm exercises that I can't do with the weights yet, but I will get there. Today I walked 3 miles in the afternoon and then came home and did 30DS. I am hoping I can still move tommorrow!
  • EvelynForsyth
    Options
    Is it ok for me to join. I am on Level 1 Day 4. I have to modify several of the exercises but I keep moving and make it through the whole thing. There are several of the arm exercises that I can't do with the weights yet, but I will get there. Today I walked 3 miles in the afternoon and then came home and did 30DS. I am hoping I can still move tommorrow!

Of course! and dont worry about not being able to do anything,i think the fact that you;re trying is great :)