• jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    A teaspoon of honey and a dash of salt.
  • YOUCANDOIT165
    YOUCANDOIT165 Posts: 27 Member
    I put different fruits.
  • silencethelamb
    silencethelamb Posts: 28 Member
    I cook steel cut oats with water, then drizzle honey, add sliced banana and almonds. So good. Some great ideas on this thread, will have fun working through them!
  • Walnuts, berries, sometimes a drizzle of honey. I use steel cut oats...to me they have a much better, nutty flavor than rolled or quick oats.
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    I like to toss steel cut oats in the crock pot with some cinnamon, tiny pinch of brown sugar, a packet of truvia, diced apples, almond milk and water! Sometimes I'll just mix the oats with a scoop of my shakeology, almond milk and water but not often.
  • Cordy1228
    Cordy1228 Posts: 245 Member
    Vanilla almond milk and some cinnamon.
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    I get the sugar free or weight conscious maple and brown sugar (trying for lower cals/carbs) and make mine with water, add a tablespoon of mini chocolate chips right now. Its 170 cals/28 carbs.
  • Skeena4
    Skeena4 Posts: 209 Member
    I put a sliced banana, half scoop of vanilla protein powder and a tbsp of light peanut butter. I'm seriously full till the afternoon.
  • muchmoretolove
    muchmoretolove Posts: 244 Member
    i use 40g oats, 300ml semi skimmed milk. stir. bring to a boil. then simmer for five minutes and take it off the hob. stir in one tablespoon of golden syrup. pour into a bowl. perfect every time :)
  • teawithmilkplease
    teawithmilkplease Posts: 17 Member
    I use plain oatmeal and I put in molasses, raisins, flaxseeds, sunflower seeds, and sometimes walnuts if I have them. It's so good! I also add a little soy or almond milk.
  • amypomm
    amypomm Posts: 140 Member
    banannas
  • robynawitz
    robynawitz Posts: 4 Member
    Try slicing up half a banana and lightly frying the slices on both sides in a nonstick pan with a small amount cooking spray. Then toast 2 tablespoons of coconut flakes in the same pan and add both to your oatmeal! I like adding a little splash of coconut milk, too. It's SO good--preparing the bananas in that way really brings out a sort of caramelized-banana flavor.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Nutello
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    I cook mine with water... then add 1 tbsp natural peanut butter, .25 cup 0% plain Fage (greek yogurt), .5 scoop vanilla protein powder and .5 tbsp honey.

Delish... and my 3 year old loves it!
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Bump!
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Blueberries!
  • annepage
    annepage Posts: 585 Member
    Cranstrawberries and walnuts or pecans and blueberries.
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    flax seeds, brown sugar, and Craisins!