Modern Day Pin-up Girls! - Week 1

Options

Replies

• just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday morning ladies! I've been a little MIA for a few days, I pulled a muscle in my chest (Extreme Playground injury- turns out I can't zip line like my eight year old!). It's starting to feel better but the dr wants me to take it easy for two entire weeks... not sure how well I'll be able to do that...
    My boyfriend bought me a new hrm yesterday and I'm dying to try it out! It's a Sportline mp3/hrm combined, not high end and it doesn't count anything other heart rate but it has a chest strap and he got a great deal on it.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
  • WarriorJayne
    Options
    aww i wish i had seen this earlier. I would have joined up. Good luck girls!
  • WarriorJayne
    Options
    aww i wish i had seen this earlier. I would have joined up. Good luck girls!
  • lillie1201
    Options
    Woohoo! I'll probably make a mad dash in my birthday suit through the neighborhood when I find myself in 14s. You must be so excited! ;D
    [/quote]

LMAO! LOVE it!!!
  • GlutenFreeWench
    Options
    If you're interested in joining, I'd message rach and ask her about the possibilities!

I actually walked to my video game last night AFTER seeing a movie with the husband- he pouted a bit, but hey, dedication to my weight loss comes first!

And, the scale is looking like it's leaning mightily in my direction, Nice!
  • jaxcpotter
    jaxcpotter Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    It has been an interesting week, I'm looking forward to weighing in tomorrow! I have been taking advantage of the spring weather and walking around town.

I ate out on two separate days this week, which caused about 3 pounds of water retention! It is already gone, but a good reminder to watch that sodium.
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Hiya ladies. It's Monday here in Germany. Here's my weigh-in digits: weight 204 (that's a 2 pound loss). Now I've lost 2 pounds 2 weeks in a row -I'm practically hyperventilating with happy.
  • FrankyOsage
    FrankyOsage Posts: 275
    Options
    430AM and I'm at work... One of the less but thankfully not super frequent things I don't adore about my job. (The getting up part, I actually like being here before the rest of the world shows up)

Weight in: 207.8. Not that much of a loss this week. I blaming it on my super P90X workouts, so my poor little muscles are retaining...

Have a great day ladies!
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies! Hope you all do wonderfully well on the scale this am! I unfortunately have stayed the same.

Oh well! Better luck next week for me! :smile:
  • kidakiwi04
    kidakiwi04 Posts: 238
    Options
    Morning Ladies....Unfortunately I am up again this week to 260. I'm agitated with myself because I know I haven't really been doing my best. Honestly I haven't been doing anything at all and that has to change. I have to change my way of thinking and really commit. Because I might say that I have but the scale definitely shows when I am lying to myself.
  • JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies!!

My weigh in was great!

wooohoooo!!

hope everyone has a wonderful week/day/weigh in!!

Ill be back later!
  • octopusami
    octopusami Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! As of this morning I am no longer obese!!!!!! Weight in at 202.0. Feeling really good right now :)
  • TanyaLee122175
    TanyaLee122175 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    good morning everyone not so good I am up 180.6... I am going through somethings right now... that is no excuse but I am going to try even harder this week to stay focused.....
  • kingkimi1213
    kingkimi1213 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Good morning!!!!! I hope everyone had an amazing week!!!!!

Well this morning my weight was: 185.4!

HOOOORAAAYYY!!! I wanted to be at least 187 by the cruise so this is WOW WOW WOW WOW!

I feel so happy! Ill be going on a cruise from Sat till Thursday so no weigh in for me Monday!

Enjoy your week ladies!!! Life is beautiful <3<3<3
  • oprettinikki
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies!! I finally broke the 150 mark.

I weighted in at 148.6!!

I am sooo proud of myself and I feel so good, I know this time I will get to my goal weight.

Wish me luck, and Congratualtions to all you ladies who did so good last week. There isn't no stopping us pin-ups!
  • punkrockmama
    punkrockmama Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladiessss!
    I have a sick boy today, so I won't be able to make it to the gym for weigh in, but I had a pretty good week! I stayed within my goals, had a cheat meal, (first in a few weeks!), and got a HRM which motivates me to work out!
    I guess I'll log it s the same as last week ??

X's!!!!!!!
  • sunsetwest
    sunsetwest Posts: 199 Member
    Options

Slowly but surely losing! Almost there!!!

:drinker:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Great job so far ladies!!
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies!

Down to 140 today!!!! Not to shabby since I think I might have overdone it at the St. Pattys day parade yesterday.
    I want to break the 140's so goals for this week is to get a workout in everyday. Totally slacking ont he P90X.

Hope everyone has a great day. . :flowerforyou:
  • jaxcpotter
    jaxcpotter Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good morning beautiful ladies!

Weighing in at 242.7 this morning - down 2 pounds from last week. I'm happy.

New challenge - keeping up the dedication and balancing an amazing new boyfriend into my life. :)

Hope everyone has a fantastic day!