Modern Day Pin-up Girls! - Week 1

Options

Replies

• JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I'm up to 156.5 this week. I won't be able to weigh-in for the next two weeks since I will be out of town.
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    This morning I weighed in at 231.0 lbs!
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Good morning beautiful ladies!

Weighing in at 242.7 this morning - down 2 pounds from last week. I'm happy.

New challenge - keeping up the dedication and balancing an amazing new boyfriend into my life. :)

Hope everyone has a fantastic day!

Sounds like things are really great for you these days! :)
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    190 for me today!!!

How did everyone's weekend go? We got a new treadmill that I'm super pumped about. My hubby got it all set up last night but since it was so late I didn't get a workout in but am planning on it tonight!!! Fo Sho!!!
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone. Great job. You're all amazing. My weight is the same as last week's. Last week was crazy busy for me. Worked 70+ hours between both jobs -- not good for making time to exercise or even do laundry!
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I am still at 162... although I'm not too upset about it because last week was my spring break and I am just happy that I didn't gain. I didn't have access to a computer so I couldn't log.
  • valeriedent2
    Options
    Hi ladies!

I had a horrible weekend foodwise, sent my bloodsugars all over the place, so went to bed on the low side, woke up too high to workout, went back to sleep, overslept, and forgot to weigh in. So, I'll catch up on weigh in tomorrow AM.

Good luck with weigh ins today, everybody!!!
  • MissMouse85
    MissMouse85 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies!! Happy Spring (every though it's SNOWING here!! >_<)

I'm down this morning at 207.4 - super excited just for that, but even MORE excited to be out of the 210s! Believe me... when I break 200 in a few weeks y'all are gonna be able to hear me squealing with joy even if you're hundreds of miles away :laugh:

Hope everyone has a fantastic Monday!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Only down 0.4lb this week but considering how bad I stuffed my face this weekend, I'm lucky. I wanted to go running yesterday but the treadmill at my apartments is broken and I was too lazy to drive over to the trails. If it isn't raining this evening I plan on doing a mile or two. I need to get back to doing my fruit smoothies and supplements in the mornings because I feel so much better. A cup of coffee and no food just isn't the same. I'm falling asleep and it always has me walking to the gas station next door for munchies. The smoothie fills me up and all the vitamins and natural fruit sugars keep me wide awake.
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    good weigh in this morning. down 5 to 249.4 - ya....out of the 250s!!!

great job all!!!!! here's to another successful week!
  • MightyMom4
    MightyMom4 Posts: 180
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone....03/21 weigh in for me is 166.0!
  • sparrow747
    Options
    I'm down one pound to 228! I finally hit the 10lb mark! Hoping to have a good week of workouts and good healthy food!
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Good morning, Pin-ups!!! Congrats to those of you posting a loss this week. Me? Not so much. Up a few lbs due to all of the sodium this weekend. Ugh.

On the bright side, I completed my first 5K of the spring (my 4th overall) on Sunday and posted my best time yet - 34:51:54!!!! I RAN the entire first mile and then some!!! Walked some in the second and third miles, but managed to take more than a minute off of my best time!

My next 5K is in two weeks and I am HOPING that I can compete. I have been battling a leg injury that, after yesterday, has me in TONs of pain today. Gonna rest for the next few days and see how I feel before deciding if I need to see a doctor.

Hope you all have a GREAT week this week!!! Time for me to go fill up my water bottle and TRY to get rid of this excess weight...
  • vickthedick
    vickthedick Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    132 this week
  • Ashykins
    Ashykins Posts: 233
    Options
    Lost .4 of a lb this week, not so bad considering, I didn't do anything high impact...

SW: 257.6
    CW: 257.2
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    No change for me. TOM. Boo.
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Good morning Wonderful Ladies!!
    I am weighing in at 128 this morning! 1 pound down from last week, woohoo!
  • WriteNovels
    WriteNovels Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Stayed the same this week. 168.
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Forgot to weigh in today, so put me down as the same this week. Am pleased with myself though, went jogging Sat and did a 3 mile route, and jogged for well over half of it!! Am getting in to the jogging again :smile: