Modern Day Pin-up Girls! - Week 1

Options

Replies

• ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    i forgot ! I went to try on some jeans at the store and im down a size ! now a size 12 ! i didnt get the jeans cuz they were the most god aweful sort of mom jeans ive ever seen but dammit they fit!
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    when is our first weigh in ?
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Hello! This week has been pretty hard since it's spring break and I haven't had access to a computer to really check in. However - I did check the scale this morning and it looks like I at least haven't gained any weight. I got to go shopping yesterday though and I grabbed a size 10 shorts because I couldn't find any 12s and they fit! So I guess yesterday was a little bittersweet haha. I hope everyone else is having a good week (and spring break when its applicable!)!

I'm hitting the hill today snowboarding - I hope everyone else can have a fun and healthy Friday!

*Oh - and I have a somewhat amusing NSV. I was at shopping earlier this week and the sizes were funny/European. So I grabbed the largest size, a 30), (usually I go for the twelve which is the largest) and the girl was telling me that I really ought to go for a smaller size. I smiled, said thank you, and explained that my butt was a lot bigger than she thought haha. But I was pumped that someone thought I had a smaller booty!
  • GlutenFreeWench
    Options
    Went for a great walk with the husby yesterday- have another one planned with him today. 4 miles down yesterday, hoping for another 4 miles today! I feel awesome and amazing, and I'm hoping for the scale to forgive me when it comes to any slip ups I've made when it regards the holiday!!!
  • FrankyOsage
    FrankyOsage Posts: 275
    Options
    Rach! I love your new pic!

P90X Legs workout = AWESOME. It wears me out and I know I'll be so sore for Bridesmaid stuff tomorrow, but so worth it!
    On that note, why oh why does my Friday feel increasingly like a Monday? This is rediculous!!! GAHHHHHHHH *brains explode*
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies :) How is everyone today? I enjoyed reading everyone's NSVs yesterday.

I weighed myself this morning and am down 1.6 lbs! Since I had Friday weigh ins before this group, I think I'm going to weigh in both Fridays and Mondays. Something about Fridays that makes me want to weigh myself lol.
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday Pin-ups!

Rach - love your new photo!

Weekend goals for me are to drink at least 8 glasses of water both days and get in an outdoor run.

Make the most of your day!

Karen
  • kidakiwi04
    kidakiwi04 Posts: 238
    Options
    Happy Friday!!

A bit of annoyed news...I originally planned to buy new jeans when I hit 230...but I've come to realize that with the exception of 2 pairs of jeans EVERY single pair are either worn through between the thighs, way too big, or the legs are frayed. So Its become a necessity for me to buy new pair. :grumble:

But in happy news today the weather outside is perfect.
  • valeriedent2
    Options
    I have both an NSV and a small (very small) scale victory that I'm so excited about I have to share it!

I'm at 200.5!!! I've been there for the last three days!!!!! I'm ONE POUND AWAY from ONE-derland!!!! This was my first mini-goal and I missed BOTH my dates to hit it. So, I'm super motivated to keep on the straight and narrow and FINALLY get there!!!!

My NSV - My one co-worker has been very, very supportive and positive for me. She tells me all the time how skinny I look and how I look so good. Which is nice to hear, but when she's the only one saying it, it's hard for me to take her seriously.

Well, I walked into another co-workers office this morning to drop some things off and she gave me the once over and said (kind of grudgingly), "You're doing good." She caught me off guard, so it took me a minute, then I looked down at myself and said, "You think so?" She said, "Yeah, you look good." I was soooooooo thrilled!!!! :bigsmile:

YAY ME!!!!!!

Thanks to all you ladies who have friended me!!! I've checked everyone out and have some new food ideas! Thank you so, so much!!

And Rach and Karen, I am LOVING the new pics!!!
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    It's FRIDAY, y'all!!!! lol!

Have loved reading all of the NSV's this week! You ladies are truly inspiring!!!

Gonna do my best to eat within my calories this weekend (I've been less than disciplined the last few) and get in all my water, as well.

Running my 4th 5K on Sunday morning and hoping to better my time while RUNNING MORE and WALKING LESS!!!!! My best race time is 36:04 and I know that I have built up my speed and endurance (Thank you, C25K!) but I hope that the treadmill work I have been doing will translate to the road. Keeping my fingers crossed!!
  • ladybug1620
    Options

Running my 4th 5K on Sunday morning and hoping to better my time while RUNNING MORE and WALKING LESS!!!!! My best race time is 36:04 and I know that I have built up my speed and endurance (Thank you, C25K!) but I hope that the treadmill work I have been doing will translate to the road. Keeping my fingers crossed!!
    That is awesome, let us know how it turns out!
  • InnerPinup79
    Options
    Happy Friday dolls!
    I had a one lb gain. I know what I did wrong (got fast food for dinner high in sodium)and am definitely not discouraged. I work in a avoided so many temptations all week at work..cupcakes, brownies, cake, mini snickers...yeah didn't touch any of it!
    I didn't work out as much as I wanted to...I admit I was lazy. I got in my minimum 100oz of water daily.

I'm hoping to lose this lb I gained plus some by Monday. Have a great weekend!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Payday! Whoohoo. Thankfully we're finally settled into our new place and our bills are (somewhat) caught up. That means I get to treat myself to a new pair of much needed running shoes tonight! I've had my eyes on a pair of Nike Free's for MONTHS but just haven't had the money. I like to think they're much deserved. I CAN'T wait!!!! Now which color..... lol
  • oprettinikki
    Options
    My NSV for the day : My boss called me "Ms. Skinny Minny" !!!!

It sounded sooo good to hear that! I never think of myself as skinny and I am far from it, but it's still nice to hear that my weight lost is noticeable.
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    My NSV for the day is that my hubby called me "smoking hot" - I liked that!
  • ladybug1620
    Options
    Payday! Whoohoo. Thankfully we're finally settled into our new place and our bills are (somewhat) caught up. That means I get to treat myself to a new pair of much needed running shoes tonight! I've had my eyes on a pair of Nike Free's for MONTHS but just haven't had the money. I like to think they're much deserved. I CAN'T wait!!!! Now which color..... lol
    Woohoo! I just got some Reebok Zigs. I love them!
  • ladybug1620
    Options
    My NSV for the day is that my hubby called me "smoking hot" - I liked that!
    Oooh yeah, he better get some tonight for that! haha
  • mandaleavelle
    Options
    I want in!!! Lol my current weight as of today is 154.5...
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    NSV for me today, I walked at lunchtime to go get my lunch instead of taking my car. The weather was so pretty here and I had to soak in some sun!!!

Bring on the weekend!
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    My NSV for the day : My boss called me "Ms. Skinny Minny" !!!!

It sounded sooo good to hear that! I never think of myself as skinny and I am far from it, but it's still nice to hear that my weight lost is noticeable.

What a great NSV!!! :) I love when people notice all our hard work.