Modern Day Pin-up Girls! - Week 1

Options

Replies

• epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    Great job on all the NSVs!

My own: I did 20 minutes of pilates last night and was going to call it a night, but I dragged my butt off the couch and did 30 minutes of elliptical a couple of hours later.
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Major congrats to all the ladies in the last round! You ladies are amazing!!

I hope everyone has a great St Patrick's Day, keep those NSV's coming!!!!
  • carinalewis
    Options
    carina lewis starting weight 162lb
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    My NSV was NOT feeling guilty last night. Yes, the Wendy's for dinner wasn't 'good' fuel for my body, but man was it delicious. I stayed right around maintenance calories and it felt good. Overslept this morning so my day hasn't started off the greatest, but I'm determined to meet my goals today and stay on track.

Drink your water people! :drinker:
  • oliveoil87
    oliveoil87 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I am getting back on track today!!! Hey Rach, can you update my weight plz ;-) I am at 145.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I am getting back on track today!!! Hey Rach, can you update my weight plz ;-) I am at 145.

Already updated, just won't show on the main list on the first page.
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone on the last 10 week challenge! Awesome job! Ashley special congrats to you on your 31 lbs! Woot Woot!

I didn't have the fish last night! Just wasn't in the mood.

My body is sore today from my TRX session yesterday. Taking my run outside again today at lunch.

Make the most of your day!

Karen
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    NSV - it was so beautiful outside yesterday that I went for two long walks. One in the morning for 44 minutes and one for 60 minutes in the evening. SO nice out. Spring is coming!!!!
  • afteil
    afteil Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you on this one Rach lol- my husband had a del taco craving at midnight and i couldnt resist, but where i normally would tear myself up for it, im letting it slide knowing that I will do better today

NSV for me this week- I find myself being less grossed out by my body (which I have been for a really long time) knowing that I am working hard to do something about it. Its hard to tell others how beautiful they are and how they should feel good in their own skin knowing that I wasnt (I felt pretty hypocritical)- its great to see those changes happening in myself, and I look forward to the day when I feel proud of where I came from and how far Ive come to achive my goals :)

Have a wonderful day ladies^_^
  • greatescape
    greatescape Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Weighed this morning: 176lb. WOOHOO!! I am officially back down to my college weight! ...Now to surpass...

Also lost 3.5 in since last time I checked-- 1.5 of which in my tummy! I've been totally hyper all morning with that news!!!
  • GlutenFreeWench
    Options
    Awesome WI Great!!!

Amazing NSVs this am!!!
  • valeriedent2
    Options
    Hi Ladies!!

I'm here requesting friends! :blushing: I've been on MFP since October and only recently added my first friend. But, there was soooo much success on the last round, that I'd love to be able to see others food logs to compare what I'm eating vs what everyone else is doing and see where I could improve the type of calories I'm eating and maybe start seeing some kind of loss.

So, if anyone's willing, please friend me!!! :flowerforyou:
  • FrankyOsage
    FrankyOsage Posts: 275
    Options
    Victory! Letting myself enjoy a night out with my visiting friends, taking advantage of $4 Martini's, and not worrying about the food AND THEN seeing the scale move down today. A WTH moment, but an awesome one none the same.
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Major NSV for me....

I look down this moring and intead of seeing just tummy I could see my toes peeking out.....:love:

Haha... that is awesome!! I think as a reward, you deserve a pedicure. I mean, if you have to see them, they should be pretty, right? Keep up the good work. :smile:
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    These girls worked hard the last 10 weeks, so here's an updated chart of the results from the last round.

You girls did amazing!

results1.jpg
    results2.jpg
    Woohoo -7lbs for me! :P Will be doubling that this time and them some. And for all the rest of you ladies amazing job!! Those numbers are incredible and so inspiring to see! :D
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    How are you ladies doing today??

Any struggles? Any NSV's (non-scale victories)?

Was struggling with cravings due to TOM last week but I was able to tame that beast Tuesday. Due to giving into those cravings I had gained 1.6 lbs for the weigh in Monday. However, I did have a NSV yesterday when I went to the mall. I was able to get into a size 12 jeans (my original goal size)! :noway: My largest size was 18-20 and my goal was to get into a size 12. I have about 16 more lbs to lose so maybe I can get into a size 10 before my weight loss journey is over :bigsmile:
  • loveme445
    Options
    Yay! Didn't realize I had lost 31lbs in only 10 weeks. That definitely just made my day a whole lot better. Thank you Rachie pants. :flowerforyou: :heart:

CONGRATS! That is AMAZING! Keep up the good work! :drinker: (water)
  • loveme445
    Options
    Struggles: I pushed it last week trying a new bootcamp DVD. It went well, I had the good kind of sore after so I focused on different workouts until the stiffness eased. It was mostly better by Saturday so I went to do a kickboxing DVD I have done a lot, but 3 mins in I raised my leg for a chamber knee and felt something go pop. As a result I have had to focus on less strenuous workouts (walking and elliptical) until it fully heals and I am getting pretty sick of the walking dvd :laugh: It is almost better now and I am still managing to get in decent workouts.

NSV: I had to pull out an older pair of workout pants while doing laundry and they are baggy! I don't think they were last time I wore them :bigsmile:

I jogged up and down bleachers at a College on Sunday and when I woke up Monday my left calf and quad was SORE! Therefore, I have been doing a lot of walking this week too.

I just wanted to Congratulate you on continuing to find a way to keep moving. We could have just said oh well, im sore, I'll take a couple days off. So, hats off to you for continuing to exercise & your baggy jeans! :drinker: (water)
  • abeare
    abeare Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all the Pinups for their amazing success over the past 10 weeks!

I’m happy to report that I’ve been keeping up my workouts, and I’ve even started running with my husband (well, he runs and I jog/walk, but it’ll get there). I couldn’t help but getting on that scale this morning, but to my surprise I’m down 3lbs! Now I’m not logging it till’ Monday which gives me an extra incentive to do well over the hardest weekend for me… St- Patties day weekend! Ah the beer and pub food, you will make me put in some serious workout time to rid myself of you!

Happy St-Patrick’s day everyone, limit the Guinness and up the water!
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Huge NSV for me this week!! Wait for it.....
    ........ I fit into a pair of size 14 jeans that had been buried in my dresser for who knows how long. And they looked good!