Modern Day Pin-up Girls! - Week 1

Options

Replies

• TanyaLee122175
    TanyaLee122175 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Sorry didnt post yesterday was my daughter's 15th birthday out running around with her....

Goals for the week:
    1) focus on better food choices
    2) drink more water
    3) get back into the gym
  • Nmama
    Nmama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi Rach
    Can I still join you? If so my starting weight is 174 my goals are atleast 8c water a day, walk atleast 30 min a day and extend my jumprope time
  • valeriedent2
    Options
    Ok, goals for this week:

1. Drink all water every day
    2. Get back on the workout wagon and stop making excuses
    3. Stay within calories, increase veggies, decrease empty calories
    4. Survive ANOTHER family weekend.

Good luck this week, ladies!!!

And Rach, thanks for getting us going for another round!!!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    ACK!! TOM is starting!!!

Ruuuuuuunnnnnnnn!!!!!!

122fs329172.gif
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    ACK!! TOM is starting!!!

Ruuuuuuunnnnnnnn!!!!!!

122fs329172.gif
    I wish mine would start. I'm ready to get it over with!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    ACK!! TOM is starting!!!

Ruuuuuuunnnnnnnn!!!!!!

122fs329172.gif
    I wish mine would start. I'm ready to get it over with!

I'm just hoping I get home from work before the floodgates open!!! :laugh:
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    OOh I'm excited - got my first Zumba class tomorrow! Have roped a friend into starting with me so hopefully we will both still be alive and in a fit state to walk home afterwards!!

Rach I loved your last post with the running smiley - made me laugh out loud so hard!! :laugh:
  • sassy_2280
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Had a great workout this morning. I got my Polar F6 in the mail yesterday, so this morning was my first time using it. I absolutely love it. It is such a huge motivator to actually see the number of calories you're burning increasing with each minute. Makes you push harder! I definitely recommend to anyone thinking of getting an HRM.

I LOVE MY POLAR F6!
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    TOM is killin me took a rest day today since the cramps were pretty bad :/
  • jaxcpotter
    jaxcpotter Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I was dreading TOM! I've been riding this one out pretty well. Made sure to exercise a little more tonight so I could enjoy a little wine.

Goals this week:
    Average around 1500 calories/day
    Exercise 5 out of 7 days
    Try something new.

I bought the Zumba game for Wii yesterday, can't wait to try it!
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Me: 0
    Ice cream: 1
    Dangit!
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    WOW! very impressed with myself. Instead of eating the cake in the fridge (not mine...leftover cake brought home for my brother) I went for a walk. I am super irritated with paypal right now and just spent an hour on the phone with them. That level of stress (cause they're idiots) would normally send me straight to junk food. Nope...went for a walk instead. YAY
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    WOW! very impressed with myself. Instead of eating the cake in the fridge (not mine...leftover cake brought home for my brother) I went for a walk. I am super irritated with paypal right now and just spent an hour on the phone with them. That level of stress (cause they're idiots) would normally send me straight to junk food. Nope...went for a walk instead. YAY

Great job!!!!! I tend to be the same way, so thanks for posting this. It will make me think twice the next time!
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Me: 0
    Ice cream: 1
    Dangit!
    ^^^ This made me giggle.
  • joip
    joip Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi Rach, Can I join? My weight is 144 lbs.
  • FrankyOsage
    FrankyOsage Posts: 275
    Options
    Getting excited for my monthly cheat! My friends are home from law school on spring break and we are going out for margaritas!! I haven't had one in two months because I've been trying to be good.

One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor!
  • kidakiwi04
    kidakiwi04 Posts: 238
    Options
    Franky: I love margaritas. But I haven't had one in a couple of months as well. I promised my self one margarita once I lose 15 pounds though. :drinker: :happy:

Anyways just wanted to stop by and wish you all a happy hump day!! Today I dropped my older sister off at the airport. Then I went to IHOP and ordered the split decision with turkey sausage. Wound up eating one pancake, half my eggs, and one turkey sausage. Didn't touch my french toast or bacon. Normally I would have eaten the whole thing and extra pancakes. So whoop for me.
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies!!!! WI for me went great last night! I'm down another 1.2 lbs for my 2nd week at WW!!!

My goals this week:
    WATER WATER WATER!!! I so need to get better about drinking it.
    Plan dinners out for the week so I'm not scrambling around after work trying to figure out what wo have.
  • KristiGuard
    KristiGuard Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. SW = 190.2
  • RachVR6
    Options
    All the new people have been added to my list. :flowerforyou: