Modern Day Pin-up Girls! - Week 1

Options

Replies

• ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone :) Awesome workout for me this morning, 752 cals burned. Yay! How is everyone else today?
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I'm down .8lb since starting to weigh on my new scale monday! :)
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    Awesome, Rach!

OMG, so many women to keep up with.... Great job on those who have walked away from temptation and those who have kicked up their exercise a notch. You're doing really well and are very motivating!
  • Ashykins
    Ashykins Posts: 233
    Options
    Congrats Rach!!

And the ladies from the first 10 weeks did an awesome job!
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Wish me luck, tonight I'm having fish for dinner and boyfriend is having liver! I don't care for fish but I'm giving it another try with a new recipe. I'm making sweet potatoe fries too!

Karen
  • RachVR6
    Options
    How are you ladies doing today??

Any struggles? Any NSV's (non-scale victories)?
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Wish me luck, tonight I'm having fish for dinner and boyfriend is having liver! I don't care for fish but I'm giving it another try with a new recipe. I'm making sweet potatoe fries too!

Karen

Yum! If you don't like it, send it my way! I looove fish. :wink:
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I sent you a message with my weight in it on Monday.
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options

Just family crapola... and feeling tired. Did you get my weight that I sent you? If not, I'm starting this round at 214.6 :(
  • jtodacheeny
    jtodacheeny Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies! Man, this week has been rough! My baby has RSV and then I got it. Ug. Sick sick sick is no fun at all!!So I will be happy to just survive, let alone exercise! And as for diet, being sick has totally killed my appetite (not to mention that my glands are so swollen it hurts to swollow.) I hope everyone has a great Wednesday, will be checking in in a day or two. As for now, I think I will go pass out on the couch!!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I sent you a message with my weight in it on Monday.

Yes, I have it, I just never got around to updating the lists.
  • RachVR6
    Options

Just family crapola... and feeling tired. Did you get my weight that I sent you? If not, I'm starting this round at 214.6 :(

Yes, I have it. :)
  • RachVR6
    Options
    These girls worked hard the last 10 weeks, so here's an updated chart of the results from the last round.

You girls did amazing!

results1.jpg
    results2.jpg
  • FrankyOsage
    FrankyOsage Posts: 275
    Options
    Woot Woot!!! I'll take 7th place (let me ignore the percentages) :tongue:

Ohhh my margaritas, you are so close!!
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I soooo wanna join!!!!!!! SW 274 3/15/2011 CW 271! This is awesome!!!! ANd if anybody on this thread wants to add me I could use the additional support!!!!!
  • Ashykins
    Ashykins Posts: 233
    Options
    WOW!!! You guy rocked those 10 weeks!!!

My NSV is not going down to the vending machine today after lunch, I always get a craving for something sweet.
  • greatescape
    greatescape Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm totally excited about joining this group. Forgot to weigh in this morning (which I NEVER do...don't know what's gotten into me) but I will post my updated weight tomorrow so I can weigh in in the morning.

Q: Do any of you have problems drinking more than 4 glasses of water in a day? Jeez, I hate water. I have a hard time going more than 3 glasses-- and usually I only get that amount because I drink water when I work out. I've been making a point to drink more water but honestly I just never feel that thirsty... when I do, I want a coke zero no exceptions haha.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Yay! Didn't realize I had lost 31lbs in only 10 weeks. That definitely just made my day a whole lot better. Thank you Rachie pants. :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Yay! Didn't realize I had lost 31lbs in only 10 weeks. That definitely just made my day a whole lot better. Thank you Rachie pants. :flowerforyou: :heart:

:laugh: :wink:
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    These girls worked hard the last 10 weeks, so here's an updated chart of the results from the last round.

There are some seriously inspiring numbers on there, holy smokes!