Modern Day Pin-up Girls! - Week 1

Options

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Contemplating a gym membership as well.....
  • andreamichelle82
    andreamichelle82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, you are all doing great so far! This is a busy thread to jump into! I was able to walk for my lunch hour today as it was FINALLY nice out!! That was much needed as we are going to a yummy yummy burger place tonight (and what goes better with burgers than beer!). I gave myself enough cals for it!

Have a happy happy Friday!!
  • sassy_2280
    Options
    Not so good Friday. :sad: This week has been crazy stressful at work. I've been doing good this week (lost a pound) but today I could not control myself. I ate and drank so much bad stuff! I WILL NOT let this get me down, I WILL get back on track tomorrow. Hopefully I won't gain anything from today.
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    YAY on all the NSVs!!! those that stumbled...it's just one day...onwards and upwards!!!

mine was that I didn't stop for fast food after a marathon shopping trip (for work). Came home and made healthy tortillas. :)
  • MightyMom4
    MightyMom4 Posts: 180
    Options
    Payday! Whoohoo. Thankfully we're finally settled into our new place and our bills are (somewhat) caught up. That means I get to treat myself to a new pair of much needed running shoes tonight! I've had my eyes on a pair of Nike Free's for MONTHS but just haven't had the money. I like to think they're much deserved. I CAN'T wait!!!! Now which color..... lol

Ooo...did you really get the green?....I LOVE GREEN!!!!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Payday! Whoohoo. Thankfully we're finally settled into our new place and our bills are (somewhat) caught up. That means I get to treat myself to a new pair of much needed running shoes tonight! I've had my eyes on a pair of Nike Free's for MONTHS but just haven't had the money. I like to think they're much deserved. I CAN'T wait!!!! Now which color..... lol

Ooo...did you really get the green?....I LOVE GREEN!!!!

Me too! I LOVE these shoes!!! I only did a mile in them, but MAN I can tell a difference!!
  • redruthie
    redruthie Posts: 77
    Options
    Hi fellow pin-up gals! I hope everyone is doing fabulous! Recent NSV for me is I am now down three notches on my belt! This is huge for me! YAY! Have a wonderful weekend everyone! :)
  • pink_gerbera
    pink_gerbera Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Well after my good start yesterday it went down hill, although it was nice to enjoy a really yummy dinner and some pudding!

My leg was really hurting this morning so didn't do 30 day shred but went for a walk and did wii fit so at least I've done something as am out for dinner tonight - tapas yummy!

Redruthie its fab when u can see a difference like that isn't it, well done u!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend the sun is shining here which makes a lovely change!
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, hope you're all having a great week!! I'm off to do a run while it's sunny and fairly warm (ish) outside, haven't exercised since Weds so need to do a good hard run! Plus my colleague made really nice cupcakes with loads of icing on so I need to work that off!!

Loving the new trainers Rach, think I'm going to need to invest in a better pair soon eeek :ohwell:
  • Octomonkey
    Octomonkey Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, glad to hear you've all been having a great week. I've been up and down. I started the week of well- in the three days I did the 30 day shred a really noticed a difference in my body shape! My waist is more defined :D I'll find out on Monday if I've lost any inches. St Patricks Day was a messy one- had more drink than food, but hey, I'm Irish. Just getting ready to workout now to work off those Magners'.
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    My NSV for the day: While Skyping my MIL, she told me I was looking skinny.
  • redruthie
    redruthie Posts: 77
    Options
    My NSV for the day: While Skyping my MIL, she told me I was looking skinny.

YAY! Gotta love that feeling :)
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Super crazy busy last couple of months and it all came to an end today!! Ahh... ill actually have time to workout after work Now! Can't wait to see some results now. Although I may be up come Monday weigh in. Which is okay with me, stress is over and better days to Come! We're in this for the long haul.
  • wellyourenotSKINNY
    Options
    Maybe I'm completely crazy, but what's "NSV" stand for?

I haven't been having a good week. I had a major binge one day last week and I've felt disgustingly heavy since. :/
    Hope everyone's doing fabulous though <3
  • GlutenFreeWench
    Options
    Non Scale Victory!

NSV today- got my activity in at 11pm - did a wii walking game instead of slouching into bed, feel much better about it too!

I love those green shoes!!!
  • seemae
    seemae Posts: 38
    Options
    Is it too late to join this? You all sound wonderful and I could seriously use all the motivation I can get... I'm bad when it comes to cutting down calories D:
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    2 victories this weekend:
    - almost 1kg down on the scales.
    - I tried on pants and fit into a size 14!! I don't know what that is in a US size, but I do know that it's 2 sizes smaller than the size 18 pants I bought just before Christmas :)
    Oh, and my DH said I'm looking fabulous!
    I'm pretty happy with this :happy:
  • FrankyOsage
    FrankyOsage Posts: 275
    Options
    Non-Scale Victory of the Month!!!

Fit into a size 16 SILK bridesmaid's dress and rocked it's world yesterday. I had a size 20 in December. WIN.

See my new pic (ignore the rainy bad hair) (I'd post if I could figure it out)
  • afteil
    afteil Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Man this week seems to be dragging on! I think its because of the rain- almost a week of solid rain, and another week to come (i think we had about 1 day of sunshine, then back to grey). Weighing in tomorrow though yay! Its so great to read about everyones victories :)
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    it appears my fever finally broke today but im feeling really weak from being sick :/ hopefully this feeling goes away soon.