Options

Replies

• pink_gerbera
    pink_gerbera Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    wow u ladies did well last time!

My goals this week:

1. Do 30days shred at least 5 times, did it once this morning
    2. Drink 8 glasses of water, I usually only manage 6.
    3. Not to go over my calories (except Saturday as I'm out for a friends birthday)

Good luck ladies :-)
  • Octomonkey
    Octomonkey Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rach for restaring the group! I've always wanted to be one of the pin ups :) Just wanna say good luck everyone!!
    This weeks aims are:
    *Drink 8 glasses of water a day
    * Work out every day, not matter how tired I am after work
    *Eat healthy- NOM!

Let's do this s**t! :P
  • MissMouse85
    MissMouse85 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies!

I'm a little confused-- is today's weigh-in starting weight (which is on the chart already), or are we doing our first check-in?

Anyway, my goals for the week are to:
    1) Add another 32 oz. bottle of water to my day
    2) Keep up with the workout schedule I started at the beginning of the month (Cardio x3-4, Strength x2)
    3) Not go nuts on Thursday for St. Patty's-- but I'm still going to get my Irish on! :D

Hope everyone has a great week!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies!

I'm a little confused-- is today's weigh-in starting weight (which is on the chart already), or are we doing our first check-in?

Anyway, my goals for the week are to:
    1) Add another 32 oz. bottle of water to my day
    2) Keep up with the workout schedule I started at the beginning of the month (Cardio x3-4, Strength x2)
    3) Not go nuts on Thursday for St. Patty's-- but I'm still going to get my Irish on! :D

Hope everyone has a great week!

Starting weight today. Update it if you need to, since some people sent in their start weight a week ago. :)
  • sparrow747
    Options
    I'd love to join this group if you have room! My current weight is 230.

My weekly goals:
    - Full week of 30DS! (Had to skip one day last week, thanks to a pulled calf muscle)
    - 4 gym visits
    - 8 glasses of water/day
    - Make mindful choices when out to dinner or drinks!
  • sray30
    sray30 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    CW 221.0
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Wow it's amazing how many people are starting up for this round - hello!! Thanks Rach for keeping us motivated :smile: I want to see the 150s this week or next week - would be great to finally crack into them!!
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    147.8 this week. Good luck Everyone!
  • Angie3G
    Angie3G Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks rach for adding me

My weight today-174lb(starting weight)
  • Angie3G
    Angie3G Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Good luck to us all!!!
  • DorothyNorrington
    DorothyNorrington Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I am so excited to have joined this group! It is the perfect group for me because the "big" reward waiting for me at the end of my 150 pound loss is a pin-up photo shoot, "starring the new and improved , ME". It is still a LONG way off, and it is a bumpy journey, but I am doing it. Best of luck to all of you in your efforts at a healthier you!

Week One Focus:

*I will do cardio at least 3 times this week for 30 minutes each time.
    *I will do 2 sessions of strength training.
    *I will drink my 8 cups of water each day

My goals are small, but for me they are a stretch in a new direction. I usually average 5 cups of water a day. I have not done any strength training in the 6 months since I have started this journey, I think it is time to add it in.

Dorothy
  • kidakiwi04
    kidakiwi04 Posts: 238
    Options
    Hey ladies!! I'm actually up this week at 257.2 :( Its time for me to kick this into high gear, I have been slacking the last couple of weeks. Anyways just wanted to stop in and say hi.

Week One Goals:
    *Drink 80oz of water a day
    *Track every single thing that I eat
    *Exercise at least 30 minutes a day.
    *Walk at least 10 minutes after dinner

Hopefully I can see 245 at the end of 10 weeks. Good luck to everyone and feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Hi girls, it's great to be here, I need accountability :)
    My goal for this week is to make healthy food choices - in spite of being surrounded by cakes and cookies and muffins at a conference - I'm working as a booth bunny at an exhibit attached to the conference.
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    goal(s) for the week

1) eat properly while looking after my nieces and nephews (their mom is in the hospital) and all they have is junk in the house.
    2) go for my walks every night
    3) add in resistance training once I pick up my new home gym (YAY!!!)

learn to enjoy the process!
  • raychill007
    raychill007 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Yey week one! My goals are similar to everyone elses - drinking water!
    I've a busy week this week with friends visiting and I'm going away for the weekend so I think it could be a disaster diet-wise, so I'm aiming for 2 more cardio gym sessions before the week is out.. and to concentrate on my home workouts - the tummy ones (wieder 6) and the arm ones (my little weights).

Thanks for including me in your group Rach! Well done with the chart, I must set a reminder in my phone for next Monday, but don't be expecting any miracles!
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Super excited to be part of this group. Can't wait to see the losses and the amazing body transformations that are sure to transpire over the next 10 weeks.
  • sugarbunnie
    Options
    My weight is at 158.
    My goals for the week:
    1. Hit the gym at least 3 days during the week (I hike with my dogs on the weekends)
    2. Drink my water goal every day, no excuses!
    3. No gluten, no excuses! (I have Celiacs and I cheated on Sunday - yipes!)
    4. Keep bringing my lunch to work everyday, and stick to my food plan from the night before
  • kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I am making some goals this week too.
    1) get a new battery for my food scale (it is driving me insane that it ran out but havent made it a priority, rather I decided I had to eat pre-measured things... That's not doing it for me at all)
    2) do at least 3 more cardio sessions of 30+ minutes
    3) bring my lunch for the whole week ( minus today since I didn't)
    4) stay under on my sodium!!!
  • Nique727
    Nique727 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello Rach!!

I would love to join. I have been looking for a group. My starting weight is 160. Not sure what else to do or say. How does this work?? Thanks for the help and coordination!!

~JewelryJunky
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Hi Rach! My starting weight is 175.8

Thanks for this great group!