New Round of P90X starts Feb 28th! Join me! Cont'd....

Options
ddavies919
ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
Wow! I hope you all find this continued thread ok!!! Let's keep it going! Can't believe we reached the limit already, love it!

Quick check in guys! I'm headed to fit club for yet another Beachbody workout! Whew! I just got done with Plyo! Legs are like jello! Can't believe we've reached 500 posts! Woo hoo!!!! Love to see so much growth! Bring it on! Sorry so short, I'll catch up tomorrow for sure!

Have a good evening!

Deb

Replies

• AdamATGATT
    AdamATGATT Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    First!
  • jataijah
    jataijah Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm here!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Here!
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I am present *in my best good student voice*

I had a first today....I am traveling and I was doing Core Syn from my hotel room. I got a knock on the door from the hotel manager asking if I was having some kind of party due to some loud thumps on the floor. I laughed and explained I was "towel hopping". He looked at me like I had three eyeballs and my nose was on backwards. Thank God I wasn't doing Plyo or they would have probably kicked me out.

Early morning Kenpo-X tomorrow...on my Phase 1 recovery week.

Question for the veterans...is it normal to see accelerated fat loss during recovery week due to the increased cardio? My weight has been zig-zagging the last few weeks (assume it is from muscle gain) and it would be nice to see the scale dip a little bit this Sunday prior to 30 day measurements and pictures.

Just curious...

BRING IT!
  • ap_taliesin
    Options
    Hey all! New here and and just starting week 3 of Round 1 on P90X. Loving it and hating it at the same time!
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Found it! Thank u all for the encouragement last night. I did the whole yoga DVD and even did upward dog with my legs off the ground during the whole beginning part of the video :smile:
    Today was core synergistics I like the core burn on that one. And afterwards wasn't so exhausted I couldn't bowl. Bowled 170, 169, 206 at league tonight. I was very pleased.
  • Hannahrenee86
    Options
    Hey everyone. I am on week3 day 2! I did the Plyometrics along with a four mile walk and day one of 30 DS.
  • Renayz
    Renayz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    On week 2, first round. Did Plyo today and saw a difference in my performance from last week. I'm excited to see how I feel on day 90!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I'm here! I really don't have anything to say right at the moment but by commenting I can now find this thread again. :)
  • blueviolet20
    blueviolet20 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Yay, here!
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Found it! - Headed out for my run and then today is Legs and Bac and Ab Ripper!!!!
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Just got a message from my friend 'reepobob' to inform me of a new link...!

P90Xer's are blastin' their way through MFP :laugh:

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK....& BRING IT IN EVERYTHIN' YOU DO...!

:wink: :heart:
  • GooBeGone
    GooBeGone Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    took me a min 2 find it. haha. how's every1 doin? i'm upset b/c my p90x has been on hold. :sad: dr had me on meds.. :cry: but i'm feelin much better now. she says i can do my half marathon this wknd & start back on my exercisin YAY!! :drinker: <--water :happy: so i have plenty of catchin up 2 do :ohwell:
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options

Question for the veterans...is it normal to see accelerated fat loss during recovery week due to the increased cardio? My weight has been zig-zagging the last few weeks (assume it is from muscle gain) and it would be nice to see the scale dip a little bit this Sunday prior to 30 day measurements and pictures.

Just curious...

BRING IT!

During my first round I lost steady weight, I have experienced weight loss during rocovery weeks too because of less weight lifting. It's really a crazy thing though. It's hard to pinpoint a solid pattern.
  • bheimbrock
    bheimbrock Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! So nice to see so many p90x'ers on the boards. Hubby & I are currently on week 1 of Phase 2 (lean version). Brought it last night with Cardio X and loved it! PS: Looking for more P90X friends so please add me if you would like,.
  • Crowhorse
    Crowhorse Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I'm here, too.
  • oneIT
    oneIT Posts: 388 Member
    Options

Just curious...

BRING IT!

During my first round I lost steady weight, I have experienced weight loss during rocovery weeks too because of less weight lifting. It's really a crazy thing though. It's hard to pinpoint a solid pattern.

I'm on my 3rd week and havent lost a pound. Probably from muscle gain.
  • cnance
    cnance Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I don't know that weight loss was accelerated during recovery week, but it seemed to me that I didn't start really losing lbs until near the 30 day mark. Then it went off fast through the last 60 days. I don't think the delay in loss is from gain as much as from sore muscles retaining water to repair. I lost 23lbs doing Lean and most of that was the last 60 days. I do remember being worried the first few weeks, hope this helps.
  • cnance
    cnance Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Did Legs and Back this morning! Week 2 day 5 done. Could barely climb the stairs after I was done this morning. In some serious pain here at the office. A good pain!

Bring It!
  • jataijah
    jataijah Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Im on day 3 of the first recovery week. Im just finishing up breakfast. Once I get my little one settled Im gonna do Kenpo then get a jog in later on this evening. Keep up the good work everyone