Red, White and Bluiz 4th of July Challenge

Options

Replies

• bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    i think the "WINNER" of this week should make up the challenge...if they dont want to we can go to the next person on the list...look out later today or tomorrow for a new challenge...it can go from late monday/early tuesday to late monday/early tuesday so it can be based on the week's biggest loser.....
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    i think the "WINNER" of this week should make up the challenge...if they dont want to we can go to the next person on the list...look out later today or tomorrow for a new challenge...it can go from late monday/early tuesday to late monday/early tuesday so it can be based on the week's biggest loser.....

Good idea!
  • oreyna49
    oreyna49 Posts: 152
    Options
    Good Morning...I weighed in this morning. I'll

3/21: SW248
    3/28 : 245 :happy:
    4/4:
    4/11:
    4/18:
    4/25:
    5/2:
    5/9:
    5/16:
    5/30:
    6/6:
    6/13:
    6/20:
    6/27:
    7/4: GOAL 230 (Buy Some Nice Jeans!!!)
  • ifychudy
    ifychudy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all with lost and those that did the mini challenge even if U didn't complete them.

I had the intention of doing the mini challenge but ended up not doing any. Insanity is seriously killing me!! For the weigh in, I gained a pound. I actually saw 191 on the scale at one point and was actually hoping for 190 today. Well TOM showed and am happy I didn't gain more than that. I am looking forward to a better weighin next week.

3/21 Starting weight 192.0
    3/28 193.0
    4/4
    4/11
    4/18
    4/25
    5/2
    5/9
    5/16
    5/23
    5/30
    6/6
    6/13
    6/20
    6/27
    7/4
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Congrats to this week weight losses and all of those that attempted and actually completed the challenge!!
  • bluiz13
    Options
    okay folks...we are closing on on 12 and i am still very much short several names....i am going to lunch and when i get back before i start working again, i'll check and update one more time and then i'm done....if you havent reported, i'll leave you as is this week and if next week there is no additional reporting, you'll get bumped off the list...

this is what i have so far....

MFP-4thofJulychallenge328.jpg
  • bluiz13
    Options
    okay sooo here is the chart for this week.....peyton115 is the biggest loser this week with a 2.87% loss...great job peyton...we are still missing 20 weights and hopefully they get with it for next week.....great work this week everyone.....

peyton can you think about your challenge for us for the week??? fitness, food, water???? eating x amount of veggies?? drinking x amount of water?? getting x amount of calcium?? doing x amount of squats or crunches or lunges or bicep curls or whatever?? you decide and please post to the thread by tomorrow morning..

thanks and great job to everyone who participated in this week's challenge and report ing in your weight whether it was a loss, a gain or a maintain....being accountable is more than 1/2 the battle...keep up the good work....
    denise....

MFP-4thofJulychallenge328-1.jpg
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Whoo hoo! Great job Peyton :D
  • mauck1975
    mauck1975 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I would like to join your group if ok. current weight is 217 and I weigh on thursday.I am not sure on my goal but I have a cute outfit I want to wear on the 4th.

I am in another fantastic challenge group but the more challenges the better. is this ok?

good luck everyone!!
  • bluiz13
    Options
    I would like to join your group if ok. current weight is 217 and I weigh on thursday.I am not sure on my goal but I have a cute outfit I want to wear on the 4th.

I am in another fantastic challenge group but the more challenges the better. is this ok?

good luck everyone!!

i have added your name to our list.....please scan the thread if possible to get some ideas if you havent of what we are doing and/or reporting info....
    thanks,
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    WTG Peyton. Denise thanks for all the support and hard work!! SHIne GF SHine.
  • countryrose7
    countryrose7 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I would like to try. My SW is 271.
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Congrats Peyton!!!
  • sherrismith82
    sherrismith82 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    3/21 Starting weight 163
    3/28 162
    4/4
    4/11
    4/18
    4/25
    5/2
    5/9
    5/16
    5/23
    5/30
    6/6
    6/13
    6/20
    6/27
    7/4: 130

It's gonna be hard but doable!!!
  • jippygirl
    jippygirl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Joining late, but better late than never. So much stress in our lives right now. A challenge to take positive steps forward is just the thing! My husband will also be participating, but he's too shy to post. :blushing: I look forward to next week's challenge and getting to my goal! Thanks for the support, red white and bluesers! Starting at 184.5, aiming for 172. I weigh in on Fridays. Here goes...
  • PolyTeine
    PolyTeine Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I would like to join as well ..

CW 292.2
    GW 275
  • ifychudy
    ifychudy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    congratulations Peyton
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    WTG Peyton :drinker:
  • oreyna49
    oreyna49 Posts: 152
    Options
    Great Job Peyton!!!
  • bluiz13
    Options
    okay everyone that has asked to be added has been added....AGAIN i please ask you to post your newest weigh in between thurs and monday....there are 57 people on this challenge and it is gonna get very busy and confusing if you post weights multiple times in between.....also since we havent heard from peyton about the challenge yet, i'm going to throw one out to you for the week...if she chimes in and wants to add to it great....but at least we'll have a challenge going for the week....

THIS WEEK I CHALLENGE YOU TO DRINK 1 CUP OF MILK A DAY...WHATEVER KIND YOU LIKE - SKIM, 1%, 2%, WHOLE, CHOCOLATE, STRAWBERRY, SOY, ALMOND????

i personally struggle with my calcium and i know that milk is a great way to get the good calories and calcium in....good luck and if you already do this, great job...