5/20:
    5/27:
    6/3:
    6/10:
    6/17:
    6/24:
    7/1:
    7/4: GOAL: 215

For the weekly mini-challenge I am going to try to do 30 push-ups, 30 crunches, and 30 reverse crunches each day plus my workouts. Doesn't sound like a lot, but I use arm weights while doing those and during crunches I do leg movements too. Can't do jumping jacks currently, as I have a bad knee, which any jumping and bouncing affects.
  • melkneec
    melkneec Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Ok. I haven't gotten in any of the challenge workouts. It really throws me off being sick. I will get it done on the rest of the days. :) Good luck everyone!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    challenge so far...shooting for 30 a day...gonna need to dble up one day as i missed monday...whoooops...

mon - none, shoot, i forgot
    tues - 45 crunches, 45 pushups, skipped jumping jacks - already in jammies with no bra, aint gonna jump lol
    wed -
    thurs -
    fri -
    sat -
    sun -

totals....
    crunches 45/210
    pushups 45/210
    jumping jacks 0/210
  • Idahoheartmom
    Options
    I want to get the challenge part started

mon -0
    tues - 0
    wed-
    thurs -
    fri -
    sat -
    sun -

totals....
    crunches 0/210
    pushups 0/210
    jumping jacks 0/210
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    Lets get er mov-in :smile:

mon -15
    tues - 85
    wed-
    thurs -
    fri -
    sat -
    sun -

totals.... goal 350 for the week
    crunches 50
    pushups 15
    jumping jacks 35
  • Gerkenstein
    Gerkenstein Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Love seeing everyone's challenge updates! I'll be completely honest, I haven't started. But I WILL reach my goal of 300 each by end of day Sunday. That means 60 each everyday until then. Keep up the great work everyone! I'll update tomorrow with tonight's challenge progress. :happy:
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    mon-0
    tue-0
    wed-situps/planks/crunches 3 sets of 30
    Thurs
    Frid
    Sat
    Sun
    300 each by sun
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    mon-0
    tue-0
    wed-situps 30,planks 90count hold,crunches 3 sets of 15, pushup 5, jumping jacks 100
    Thurs
    Frid
    Sat
    Sun
    300 each by sun
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I am pretty late but since my bday is july 14th, I am setting my goal weight for July 4th :)

SW 190
    CW 167
    GW 150
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    Mon- crunches / reverse chrunches / pushups 30 each
    Tue- crunches / reverse chrunches / pushups 30 each
    Wed- crunches / reverse chrunches / pushups 30 each
    Thurs
    Fri
    Sat
    Sun
    210 each by sun
  • bluiz13
    Options
    I am pretty late but since my bday is july 14th, I am setting my goal weight for July 4th :)

SW 190
    CW 167
    GW 150

welcome to our group...please report your next weigh in by 3/28....
  • bluiz13
    Options
    FYI...i'm not tracking your goals....you are just posting them here for your own benefit....how far you get on this challenge is between you and you.....lol
  • AbetterME_007
    Options
    I would love to join! I need all the motivation I can get!!!
    Height: 5'4
    SW:215
    CW:207
    GW:165
  • bluiz13
    Options
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AmsRzs_p1FWddGotQ0FMMzZwT1BVZTE2RFFXOXQ0ZGc&hl=en&authkey=CKjenvIJ

here is the link to the google spreadsheet...you can VIEW only...i will update once we start getting the first round of weighins....ps...those that are in bold in the 2nd section are the ones we are going to be celebrating with soon for making it into onederland.....let's go friends...move your @sses and help get these pounds and inches off us in time for 4th of july...
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    I really like this weeks challenge and I've actually been keeping up on it!

mon - 30 crunches, 30 jumping jacks, 30 girl push-ups
    tues - 30, 30, 30
    wed- 30, 30, 30
    thurs -
    fri -
    sat -
    sun -

those dang push ups KILL me!!!!! My armpits are so sore, even though they're girl style!
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. Sorry I am late Bluiz13 I have been on a "mental" vacation for the last week. In other words I have been a slaker.
    Start weight 197.0
    3/25
    4/1
    4/8
    4/15
    4/22
    4/29
    5/6
    5/13
    5/20
    5/27
    6/3
    6/10
    6/17
    6/24
    6/1
    Goal weight 185

I will be doing the 30/30/30 starting Thursday and going till sunday (4 days)
  • Tammysueless
    Options
    Hello Everyone!! My name is Tammy and I hope I'm not too late for this challenge, I just stumbled on it and I think it sounds great!
    My starting weight is 235 and I'd like to be in onederland by the Fourth of July! I know thats a big goal, 2.5 lbs a week. So in order for it to be challenging but not daunting I'm gonna set my goal for 1 1/2 lbs a week. For a goal of 21 lbs off (214). I will do the mini challenges as well, as best as I can. Crunches are no problem and neither are the jumping jacks but I was just looking into doing the 100 pushup challenge and found that it really hurts my right wrist to even do the girl ones (That is also why I dont do the Downward Dog in yoga). But I did read about wall push ups and I think I can start with those to see if I can strengthen my wrist. I'm not gonna risk doing any damage tho so we will see how it goes. Thanks for comming up with this!
  • louisee294
    louisee294 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    This is my week 1 weigh in!

SW: 187.4
    week 1 (24/03): 186

I was hoping for a bit more than this, but I'm going to be reeeeeally good this next week and my target for next thursday (31/03) is 184!!
    Oh, I sprained my foot yestirday- not sure how much exercise i'll get in :( so my diet will have to be peeeerfect!
  • krissybug72
    krissybug72 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :) My name is Krissy and I am a school teacher from NJ. I have been on WW most of my adult life and I hate the new plan. I feel it is not strict enough for me. I need set guidelines. Found myfitnesspal and I am down 5 pounds in 2 weeks. I am getting it off this time for good. I am a 37 year old mother of 2. Job stress has really contributed to the scale going in the wrong direction this year. Also, my love of red wine doesn't help either.

My goal is to wear a two-piece bathing suit this summer and not run for the towel or cover-up. I haven't worn one in 3 years (I got thin after the birth of my son through running). I herniated discs in my neck last year and as a result fell off the exercise bandwagon. I jumped back on about 2 weeks ago. I would like to lose 15 pounds by July 4th. This is realistic because it averages out to about a pound a week.

I am trying something new this time. I was never really a red meat lover and have decided to just eat seafood, eggs, and dairy products for my protein sources. I have been doing this for about 3 weeks and haven't missed the meat. I actually think I feel better so we will see if it continues. Besides, I love all kinds of seafood so I have a lot of choices. I am not doing it for moral reasons or to save the environment. (those would be an added bonus) I am just not a fan of meat.

SW-170
    CW-165
    GW-150 by 7/4
    GW - 140 by 8/3 ( going on vacation for 2 weeks to the Florida Keys)

So right now I am 165 for the challenge. :)
  • justyourtypicalgirl
    justyourtypicalgirl Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Woot!! I won the St. Patty's challenge and didn't even know. I feel bad that s_hamm_08 bailed at the last minute...she had it in the bag!
    I am so ready to start this new challenge especially with the added weekly challenges. Of course for the beginning of a challenge I have to be sick...I think with the weight I've lost in snot alone might just push me into the lead ;)
    So my challenges for the week are to clear 200 squats and 200 pushups a week. If any of you watch Tosh.0 - I totally do the piss workout...every time I go to the bathroom I do squats, lunges, calf raises, or wall pushups...I would like to do real push ups but I don't like the fact that my shoes have to touch that floor let alone the thought of my hands or hair being down there...ick.
    Denise, THANK YOU for bolding my name...I am going to smash right into Onederland on this challenge!! And thank you for being an AWESOME challenge admin!

mon didn't start
    tues 60 squats no pushups
    wed 40 squats 40 pushup (this doesnt even count all the ones done in BodyPump!!)
    thurs
    fri

running totals:
    squats 100
    pushups 40