R arm - 13.25 - 13.5

L arm 13.25 - 13.5

BELLY!!! 46 - 42.5!!!

beforeandaftercollage.jpg

Replies

• deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Wow - this is so great to see. I just did the first day yesterday, and my friend convinced me to go ahead and keep going. It's great to see that there is a total possibility of visible results.

GREAT JOB!!!
  • schninie82
    schninie82 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Damn girl!!!! Thats really good!!! well done!! I love Jillian, aint she great!
  • MannAmanda
    Options
    Way to go! Looking Good!
  • Dreamerlove
    Dreamerlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!!!! You did such a great job...did you do it everyday? Wondering because I do it on occasion.
  • BLewy
    BLewy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! I just started 30DS today. How long did you do each level? And are these results after just 30 days? Congrats on your success!
  • Ashbee1224
    Options
    Thanks for posting this! My 30 day shred should coming in soon and it's nice to see someone getting results from it...well done!
  • literaryshots
    literaryshots Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm loving my results too almost time to remeasure.
  • CallMeMamaBoo
    Options
    30DS started me out on mt journey too. I have since moved on to all her other workouts and am currently working on Ripped in 30. Recommend all her workouts to everyone!
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Yep, this is from doing it everyday. I did 14 days on level 1, 14 on level 2, and then 10 on level 3.
  • ifrog3n1
    ifrog3n1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    What awesome before & after pics!!!! I asked my hubby to look at your before & asked him who that looks like & he said, "you". I am very inspired to keep at it! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Jess814
    Jess814 Posts: 18
    Options
    Wow! You look great. I keep doing the 30 day shred, stopping & restarting. I think I'll actually stick to it this time with you being my inspiration! (: Did you do it for the full 30 days?
  • gypsythief
    Options
    Awesome to see! This is the DVD I started with on Monday, and on Tuesday, I was more sore than I have ever been in my entire life, I think. I love it because it's quick but I can FEEL that I've gotten a work out. It's great to see that it really does make a difference. Congratulations!
  • mmmichelle8486
    Options
    Wow! You look great. I keep doing the 30 day shred, stopping & restarting. I think I'll actually stick to it this time with you being my inspiration! (: Did you do it for the full 30 days?

I did a little extra... I was completely out of shape at the beginning, so I did 14 days of level 1, 14 days of level 2, and 10 days of level 3. :)
  • RedE4Change
    Options
    WOW!! The results are amazing. Your belly measurements are just crazy for a 30 day difference. Congratulations!

Today is day 5 for me (level 1). Now, I really can't wait to see my after pics. :)
  • mmmichelle8486
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the encouragement! I hope to be support and inspiration to everyone here like you were to me :)
  • AmandaR910
    AmandaR910 Posts: 991
    Options
    Awesome!! I started yesterday.

How did you decide to go up a level?
  • yazrpn
    yazrpn Posts: 3
    Options
    Awesome, Michelle! Way to go for sticking with it - excellent results!
  • mmmichelle8486
    Options
    Awesome!! I started yesterday.

How did you decide to go up a level?

I just decided at the beginning that I would do 2 weeks at each level. I am planning on doing Jillian Michaels 30 day slimdown program starting as soon as I heal from having my wisdom teeth removed yesterday. That program incorporates the shred with her no more trouble zones dvd as well as the banish fat boost metabolism dvd. I will post more pictures after I finish that as well.
  • Mountain_woman
    Mountain_woman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I question off topic a bit, but hopefully asked in the right place...I have read about letting your muscles mend by doing a different exercise (cardio one day/strength training the next). With a daily constant exercise like 30 day Shred, what is the potential for tearing or damage? Has anyone experienced this at all? Pros? Cons? I am hoping my copy comes in the mail from Netflix today, I am just curious about this? May have to start a new thread! :D
  • mmmichelle8486
    Options
    This is an interesting question... all I know is that I was only sore for about 4 days. After that, the workouts were still extremely challenging, but I wasn't sore afterward... I would be interested to see what everyone has to say about this.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!