Replies

• Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow - great job!!
  • alyssa83202
    alyssa83202 Posts: 334
    Options
    wow! You can really see a difference in your belly! Looking good!
  • daphne_gets_fit
    daphne_gets_fit Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! <3 I am super proud of my results, but I was SO scared to post photos...

You should be PROUD of your results!!! They are AMAZING!! I can't wait till I start my 30DS, I hope my results are as great as yours!!
  • golfbrew_matt
    golfbrew_matt Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference in 30 days!
  • beefluv86
    beefluv86 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Those results are awesome. You just inspired me to try it. Did you eat back your workout calories?
  • carriemc12
    carriemc12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! I just bought 30 DS yesterday. I was sitting here trying to decide if Ishould do it. Thanks for the motivation!
  • marniebigelow
    Options
    Alright girl! I was so motivated by your post that i went out and got the dvd...I have just finished Day 1... can i just say OMG!!!!! :sad: I'M GOING TO DIE!!! Please tell me it's going to get better! Cause I can barely even type I'm shaking so bad! LOL
    I was really encourged by your post so I'm going to keep looking at your pics for motivation (cause I look like you did and it's helps to see where I'm going :wink: )
    Anyway keep up the good work and keep us posted.
  • tummymummy
    Options
    So glad you posted these photos ! You look fab - waist definition is brilliant - I LOVE THE SHRED!!! What are you doing next?

Congratulations on a brilliant job!
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Those results are awesome. You just inspired me to try it. Did you eat back your workout calories?

Yes, I always eat back my exercise calories :)
  • mmmichelle8486
    Options
    Alright girl! I was so motivated by your post that i went out and got the dvd...I have just finished Day 1... can i just say OMG!!!!! :sad: I'M GOING TO DIE!!! Please tell me it's going to get better! Cause I can barely even type I'm shaking so bad! LOL
    I was really encourged by your post so I'm going to keep looking at your pics for motivation (cause I look like you did and it's helps to see where I'm going :wink: )
    Anyway keep up the good work and keep us posted.

Yes LOL It does get better!! After about 4 days I was no longer sore and I felt great! I love Jillian Michaels now :)
  • mmmichelle8486
    Options
    So glad you posted these photos ! You look fab - waist definition is brilliant - I LOVE THE SHRED!!! What are you doing next?

Congratulations on a brilliant job!

Thank you! Next, I am planning on doing Jillian Michaels 30 day slimdown program, which incorporates the 30 day shred dvd with two of her other dvd's.. I am also planning on taking up running, as I have registered to run my first 5k next month :)
  • kiwi_dee
    kiwi_dee Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an amazing change, well done!

I did day 1 yesterday and today I was sore as, so just did cardio. But with those types of results, I might just have to harden up a bit! :bigsmile:
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    NICE!!!!
  • mmmichelle8486
    Options
    WOW! What an amazing change, well done!

I did day 1 yesterday and today I was sore as, so just did cardio. But with those types of results, I might just have to harden up a bit! :bigsmile:

Keep at it!! You will see results!! It is HARD WORK, but believe me... if I can do it, you can! ;)
  • charlene77
    charlene77 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    OK After seeing this I need to know where to get the 30 day shred? Seriously, Amazing results in 30 days! Way to go, girl!
  • daphne_gets_fit
    daphne_gets_fit Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    OK After seeing this I need to know where to get the 30 day shred? Seriously, Amazing results in 30 days! Way to go, girl!

I got mine from Target, but you can get it from Wal-Mart also.
  • jeanaustin
    jeanaustin Posts: 101
    Options
    You look awesome!!! I'm on Day 22, Level 3. Every day has been kicking my butt! I actually thought about quitting the last week but seeing your results I know I need to keep going!! I also want to do a 5k at the end of April. I found this site to be helpful: http://c25k.com. I'm working out to Ullrey's C25k on my ipod with Nike+.
  • Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Options
    This might have already been answered but how many days did it take you to get the reults like that? I have that workout dvd and love just haven't done it very often.
  • mmmichelle8486
    Options
    This might have already been answered but how many days did it take you to get the reults like that? I have that workout dvd and love just haven't done it very often.

I did it for 38 days straight.:) 14 days on levels 1 and 2 and 10 days on level 3 :)
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Wow what an amazing change! can I ask what type of nutrition plan you are following?

Haha, I just stay within my allotted calories for the day. I still eat dessert and all my normal foods, I just watch my portions and drink a lot of water. :) Nothing special.

Wow you look freaking awesome! I'm on day 6 of shred, and this has given me tons of encouragement! I'm also just sticking calorie goal and watching portions (this was my biggest problem!). So your success really motivates me! Thanks! And CONGRATS!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!