30 Day Shred Results

Options

Replies

• momofcami
    momofcami Posts: 45
    Options
    Wow! I can't believe how quickly you shed your stomach and reshaped it. Keep up the good work...
    I am on day 5 of the Shred - loving it so far.
  • WIChelle
    WIChelle Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Wow what an amazing change! can I ask what type of nutrition plan you are following?
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    That is a Fab-YOU-LOSS :happy:
    I have a couple of her older DVD's that I found 1 week before I got married: I did them both (about 25mins each) for 4 days straight & saw MAJOR results & looked better than I had dreamed of on my wedding day! And pushed myself to new limits :wink: . I have Shred, 6-week-6-pack & Trouble Zones on order now & am totally phyched to get them & start them! Especially seeing those results :happy: Keep it up - don't even give up :flowerforyou:
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Wow what an amazing change! can I ask what type of nutrition plan you are following?

Haha, I just stay within my allotted calories for the day. I still eat dessert and all my normal foods, I just watch my portions and drink a lot of water. :) Nothing special.
  • wanitalilly
    wanitalilly Posts: 108
    Options
    :flowerforyou: JUST AWESOME!! Thanks for posting!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Way to go girlie! Keep Rockin!:bigsmile:
  • chantel111184
    chantel111184 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    well done just after 30 days brillant. Hi i'm new here and just wanted to know what is this 30 day shred?
  • dailyorange
    dailyorange Posts: 128
    Options
    WOW you look great, I should try 30 day shred too!! =)
  • Crissy143
    Crissy143 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Great results! I started the shred on Wednesday. I can only work out Monday-Friday because I work two 16-hour shifts on Saturday and Sunday. I hope thta I will still get good results even though I'm skipping the weekend. Is there a Shredders forum on MFP??
  • Mahlissa
    Mahlissa Posts: 128
    Options
    I love 30 day Shred, it's my go to, for quick shape up. I am also doing 30 day shred with weights now, for 3 weeks now and love that too.

. Great job, you look fantastic. Way to go!!!
  • daphne_gets_fit
    daphne_gets_fit Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have 30DS also, and plan on starting it on April 1st, (I'm doing the Zumba DVD's right now), my question was this; the workouts are only about 20mins long right? So, did you do any other workouts along with 30DS?
  • mkskippy24
    Options
    Congrats! All that work paying off!

I'm doing the shred along with cardio at the gym. I'm only on day 4, but I already feel better, and stronger. Can't wait to see how I look after 30 days :happy:
  • TORNATO1
    TORNATO1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Great work! Keep it up!

3485894.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • rockabillydarlin
    rockabillydarlin Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look AWESOME! I was considering buying this DVD and after seeing your awesome results, I'm convinced I need to get it. Keep it up, lady! You're looking great!
  • CharlieJuliette
    CharlieJuliette Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Well done! Terrific results! I'm on day 19, doing it every day, and I must admit I'm struggling. I'm very impressed you kept going- you should be seriously proud of yourself!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You're doing a great job....:flowerforyou:
  • mmmichelle8486
    Options
    I have 30DS also, and plan on starting it on April 1st, (I'm doing the Zumba DVD's right now), my question was this; the workouts are only about 20mins long right? So, did you do any other workouts along with 30DS?

Nope! These results are from 20 minutes a day of the shred.:)
  • missbeezy
    missbeezy Posts: 198
    Options
    Amazing! I think I am going to go ahead and start it!!! Great job girl
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    wow thats awesome.. I can see the difference. Keep it up. You look great hun :)
  • mmmichelle8486
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! <3 I am super proud of my results, but I was SO scared to post photos...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!