30 Day Shred Results

Replies

• Great job! You can definitely tell a difference in the pictures!
  • aimsypoo
    aimsypoo Posts: 24 Member
    amazing! ...gonna look that dvd up on amazon!!
  • ukq727
    ukq727 Posts: 50 Member
    You did great! I am so proud of you and you can do anything we support you till the end.
  • tethomas73
    tethomas73 Posts: 249 Member
    Wow, how long have you been doing 30 day shred? You look good!!
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    WOW!! You look great!! I'm about half way through it. I hope to have the same results! Great job, getting through it. I've missed a few days and need to kick my butt in gear again!! This is deffinetly motivation. AWESOME JOB!!
  • crescentd
    crescentd Posts: 13 Member
    Thanks for clarifying this. I wish there were better instructions about whether to do it every day, since it is usually not recommended to do weight lifting every day. Great job!

2815323.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • crescentd
    crescentd Posts: 13 Member
    Any way to calculate approximately how many calories it burns?

2815323.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Whoa little lady looking good! You look fabulous! Congratulations on the success and good luck training for the 5K! I am training for a 5K next month too and after seeing your pics think the off days will be 30 day shred dvds...starting tomorrow! What a motivation you are!
  • Rhon316
    Rhon316 Posts: 3 Member
    You look FABULOUS! I am interested to know how many exercise calories you were able to log and if you found it hard to eat those calories back?
  • colombiana444
    colombiana444 Posts: 133 Member
    tomorrow is day 5 for me!! i'm so encouraged to give it my all! Thank you so much. Since i've been in maintenance for 2 years i decided it's time to tne up and i think this is what's going to get me there. I'm doing level 2 already, so excited for level 3! You are amazing for doing this!
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    You look AMAZING! Those are great photos and a fab way to record a brilliant success!
  • Hardemanwifey
    Hardemanwifey Posts: 259 Member
    I have this dvd and now I'm thinking about starting it up again. I tried it before but never made it thru the complete 30days. So now I think I'm going to give it another shot.
  • JenniferH81
    JenniferH81 Posts: 285 Member
    ah crap. that belly shrinking is just what I need! Good job, but now I have to buy this dvd. xD
  • MrsCupCakeBoyle
    MrsCupCakeBoyle Posts: 259 Member
    thats fab. it gives me the boost to carry on doing it. ive just done my second day x
  • helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Wow you have done a brill job, I ordered the DVD last week so hoping it comes soon and I can stick with it.x
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    You look FABULOUS! I am interested to know how many exercise calories you were able to log and if you found it hard to eat those calories back?

I wear a heart rate monitor when I work out. These sessions were burning about 292 - 310 calories. I eat back most or all of my exercise calories.:)
  • mmmichelle8486
    Wow, thanks everyone for all of the kind words. This was hard for me to post, but I'm glad I did if it can motivate others :)
  • I stopped after day 1 because of the pain, you make me want to start again. Where did you get a HRM?
  • mmmichelle8486
    I stopped after day 1 because of the pain, you make me want to start again. Where did you get a HRM?

I bought a brand new polar ft7 on eBay for $85.00. The soreness went away in about 4 days for me :) good luck!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    You look amazing ! I am starting the 30 day shred april 1st and cannot wait to see the results that i get from this !
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!