Thank you! Good luck with it! :)
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Amazing job...keep it up :flowerforyou:
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I stopped after day 1 because of the pain, you make me want to start again. Where did you get a HRM?

The first day I did it, I thought I was going to puke and die. I was so sore that getting up and down the stairs was hard. And I was only able to do half of it. The next day I made myself do it again. I felt better afterward. I mentioned it to my husband and he said it's because doing it again helps loosen and stretch the muscles.
  • AmandaR910
    AmandaR910 Posts: 991
    Options
    I just got my HRM last night. Can't wait to try it today!
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I just got my HRM last night. Can't wait to try it today!

Awesome! I love my Hrm. I just got new running clothes, an exercise mat and a sports bra last night :) isn't funny what makes us happy these days? Haha.
  • westwick1
    westwick1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow thats awesome :)
  • erica79
    erica79 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    thanks for the motivation to keep going with the shred :smile:
  • jwheele
    jwheele Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! What a noticable difference. You look great.
  • AmandaR910
    AmandaR910 Posts: 991
    Options
    I burned 190 cals (per HRM) with Level 1 Day 5 today. Just to update those that were wondering.
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    awesome. I am going to be starting the shred soon,this is definitely a motivation that I will see results!
    You look great, you can really tell the inches melted off around your middle :)
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    awesome. I am going to be starting the shred soon,this is definitely a motivation that I will see results!
    You look great, you can really tell the inches melted off around your middle :)
  • mmmichelle8486
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    You look great. What a difference from the 30 Day Shred. Keep up the good work, and you will be to your goal in no time.
  • mmmichelle8486
    Options
    Thanks! I hope so! :)
  • tj522
    tj522 Posts: 2
    Options
    Wow, that's so awesome!! I am on day 18 (day 8 of level 2) and I've had days where I just don't want to do it but I'm sticking to it. I'm a little afraid of seeing what level 3 has in store because level 2 has been a kick in the *kitten*. But I love seeing others results, especially lik yours. Keeps me going. I took pictures and measurements so I'm also going to post my results when I'm done.
  • mmmichelle8486
    Options
    Wow, that's so awesome!! I am on day 18 (day 8 of level 2) and I've had days where I just don't want to do it but I'm sticking to it. I'm a little afraid of seeing what level 3 has in store because level 2 has been a kick in the *kitten*. But I love seeing others results, especially lik yours. Keeps me going. I took pictures and measurements so I'm also going to post my results when I'm done.

Awesome, I can't wait to see! Level 3 was my favorite ;)
  • tekiegirl
    tekiegirl Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    My 30DS arrived the other day. I am planning to start it when my gym membership finishes in early April. (It's an expensive, posh gym that I won a 3 month membership for - got to get the most out of it).

I was planning to not do it every day and fit it around my other regular exercies and my exercise bike, but after reading this I think I will try to do it in 30 days, or 40 as you did :o) Definitely every day!

At 20 mins per day I will try to take it on holiday with me to Spain... hmmm... that might not happen! :o)

I will see if I can drag the boyfriend in to doing it too ;o)
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! I did the 30 day shred for about two months after I had my son and I love the results! I still do it in a rotation with Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones and am now 5lbs lighter than my pre-pregnancy weight! Keep it up girl!!!!
  • mmmichelle8486
    Options
    You're doing great! I did the 30 day shred for about two months after I had my son and I love the results! I still do it in a rotation with Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones and am now 5lbs lighter than my pre-pregnancy weight! Keep it up girl!!!!

That's what I'm doing now lol, along with running to train for my first 5k.:)
  • mmmichelle8486
    Options
    Bump for poster asking about the shred
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!