Keeping a promise to myself...posting pics

Options
IrishChick71
IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
I told myself that every 10 lbs. I lost I would post progress pics in an effort to keep myself motivated to continue. *sigh*

Well, I've done it. I'm down 10lbs. in 4 weeks. I feel better physically and mentally but I still don't see much of a change in myself yet.
I have 40 pounds to go til I hit my goal. Wish me luck....that I don't die of embarrassment today. LOL

Picnikcollage.jpg

Picnikcollage2.jpg

Thanks MFP friends!

Replies

• 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    WOW!! That's a big change. Good Job!! :bigsmile:
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I see changes in your belly & arms, keep at it!!
  • bkelley32148
    bkelley32148 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of you for taking that step and posting these pictures... it takes guts to do that! Congrads on your 10 lbs keep up the good work!
  • Nomnomnivore
    Options
    You can already see changes in your chest, sides and tummy. Don't stop posting, it will remind you where you came from and what all your hard work is for!
  • oscelyn
    oscelyn Posts: 54
    Options
    Are you kidding? There is definitely a difference there. Nothing to be embarrased about! Almost 10 lbs in a month? Awesome work.
  • mageepilot
    mageepilot Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I can so see it in your stomach especially. That's great!
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    wow!!! Well done, thats a great change! Awesome, keep it up!!! :flowerforyou:
  • chris0912
    chris0912 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I can totally see the change!!!! Keep it up! :happy:

I'm in the same boat. I don't see changes in myself yet either, but maybe pictures would help!
  • ngolston
    ngolston Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Good progress and there is definitely a difference already! Good job and way to be brave!
  • Staceslim
    Staceslim Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, awesome job. I can totally see a difference in your stomach, back & arms. Thanks for posting pictures it really helps to keep me motivated to get to where I see a difference. Congrats & keep up the great work.:flowerforyou:
  • hyoung3
    hyoung3 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    There is nothing to worry about.... you're looking great !!

Keep up the good work and before you know it..........Goal !

Good luck.... we're behind you all the way !!
  • adholcomb
    adholcomb Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Looking great. You can see the change. Keep up the good work. You are well on your way!!! Have a great day!!
  • marianeo
    marianeo Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You shouldn't feel embarrassed at all! I can definitely see the difference.....especially in your stomach. Well done!
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Great job! I definitely see a difference in your tummy! Keep up the good work!
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! That's really inspirational. I've made the same promise to myself (except I took my pictures before pictures 5 lbs down so they'll be off by that), and seeing you do the same helps my resolve. If losing that tummy is your primary motivator, know that it's working. We can already tell! Great job and good luck.
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    Congrats on 10 lbs already!! I can definitely see a change in your stomach & also in your face as well as all over in general!! Keep up the awesome work! :flowerforyou:
  • mcmcat13
    mcmcat13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! I can tell in your stomach and arms for sure!! :)
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look great, i wish i had the confident to even take a pic never mind post one, time will tell.
    Keep it up your doing great.

Sarah :flowerforyou:
  • qtpiesmom
    qtpiesmom Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Totally can see a difference look at where your belly button is in each picture
    GOOD JOB
  • Skydancer80
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!