Replies

• sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    whoa! that is a HUGE difference!
  • jmclowar
    jmclowar Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Youre lookin good! And its motivating to see the difference 10 lbs can make. Keep up the good work!
  • Cynthiafaron
    Cynthiafaron Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    you're very brave , great progress -looking forward to your next progress pics - I hope I'm half as successful !!
  • isaiahxoxoender
    Options
    Your tummy looks smaller. :) Good for you!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You can see the difference in you stomach the most....you're doing well...Keep it up :flowerforyou:
  • KrisB3
    KrisB3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I see a difference definetely! Keep up with the good work!!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    There's a huge difference! Don't sell yourself short. REALLY examine those pics side by side and you'll see it. :happy: Keep up the good work!
  • traci_b
    traci_b Posts: 4
    Options
    Wow! I can definitely see the changes! You are doing great and you are amazing for posting your pics. I just started and that really helps to motivate me. Thank you:-)
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow - huge change!! Great job!!
  • mereh1112
    mereh1112 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    amazing!! the change is really noticable!! well done!
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Honey, you don’t see that your belly is now in line with your shorts, where in the first pictures it didn’t want to be contained? :embarassed: That is a huge difference in body shape for 10 pounds lost. Be proud. You are transforming!
  • stellajane07
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference! Great job!!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    i think it's a huge difference! amazing! your belly, your arms (look up around your bra), back, face, etc! great job!
  • ellumi
    ellumi Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    yay!!! I see a difference, especially in your midsection! Great job and keep up the good work. Oh, and keep posting pics, these are SOOO motivating for those of us that get the blues over weight plateaus, etc. Thank you!
  • jellab
    jellab Posts: 35
    Options
    You look awesome! 10 pounds is an huge accomplishment. Soon you'll be running around everywhere in that sports bar. :)
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Ms Irish! Very well done!! Best wishes on this journey!
  • AJBond
    AJBond Posts: 14
    Options
    I can see a BIG difference!!!! GREAT JOB! Keep it up!
  • tiffnday
    tiffnday Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    That's great!!! Yuo just motivated me, and I've been down lately. Thanx:happy:
  • MrsBehaving
    MrsBehaving Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You can't see the difference in yourself? I can totally see it! Not only in the belly area, but all over your FACE! Look at that smile! Good job and keep up the hard work!!! Be proud of yourself! :smile:
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    You look great!! And you can definitely see a difference! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!