Keeping a promise to myself...posting pics

Options

Replies

• shreyaj
    shreyaj Posts: 196
    Options
    You are so brave for posting those pictures! Your progess is so awesome keep up the GREAT work!!!
  • Marjorielk
    Marjorielk Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a change !
  • cmisty2001
    Options
    Good job!!

!!! I see changes and that's way motivating for me!! Can't wait till I hit my 10 lb mark. Who would have thought 10 pounds would be that noticeable....
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    What a difference!
  • candik
    candik Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference!!! Good Job
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    huge change!

you seem to be like me and gain most of your weight in the midsection.

Keep it up girl! you are doing great!
  • zjohanna
    zjohanna Posts: 5
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You're starting to smile...that's a big change too!
  • patssarah
    patssarah Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    wow! You only lost 10pounds?! That looks like more! thats a great difference in just one month!! Congrats!! I can really see it in your stomach alot!!! and the fact that you look happier in the new pictures!! :) Keep up the good work!
  • jcataldi02
    Options
    I can completely see a difference. Great Job :) your not only doing good for yourself but you are also letting people know it is possible to loose wait.
  • ms_erica
    ms_erica Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I can really see a difference around your tummy! Great job and keep staying motivated!
  • fouchou09
    fouchou09 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    What a big difference! Nice job! Keep up the good work!
  • heligal79
    heligal79 Posts: 22
    Options
    i can tell and you look great! Keep up the good work.
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    thats pretty good results for 10lbs, whats more telling is you are losing inches, very noticeable in you mid section and arms , way to go keep it up!!
  • MichelleB69
    MichelleB69 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Wow! It's amazing what a difference a 10 lb loss can do! Can you see it when you look at the pictures? Because it is VERY obvious in your belly; I can't believe how much smaller it looks! WTG! I also needed to see these today, because I am on week 2 and was feeling discouraged with my minimal progress...now I can't wait to hit my first 10 lb loss!
  • lsestrich
    Options
    OMG!! I can so see a difference!!! Keep it up your doing great!:flowerforyou:
  • mazomama
    mazomama Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    awesome!!! So please share.....what are you doing to loose?? i wanna know your secret!:bigsmile:
  • FutureMrsWanland
    Options
    Wow! What a difference!
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    awesome!!! So please share.....what are you doing to loose?? i wanna know your secret!:bigsmile:

Thanks!
    So far I've been doing at least 30 min of my elliptical trainer 5-6x/wk....most days I do at least 45min-60 min ( if I can get it in with my 2 yr old).
    I've also been doing the Winsor Pilates 20 min workout 3xwk (M, W, F) and Tae Bo 2x week (T, Th)
    Weekends are my rest periods except for my ellipitical trainer on Saturday or Sunday ( whichever but I have done both days before depending on what I eat.).

I've modified my eating a bit but it's mostly portion size and stopping when I hit my daily calories. I eat want I want for the most part. But I do make certain I drink at least 10 glasses of water a day. NO sodas or juice.

The last week I've added in an ab work out.....3 set of crunches (20 reps) which is straight crunches and both side crunches....just enough to feel the burn.

Yesterday, I started JM's 30 day Shred which was really humbling...I thought because I do the elliptical trainer so often my endurance would be pretty good with the weights....NOT! But I did it again today and I did better.

Hope that helps. I've been trying to push myself without making myself so sore that I can't move and I've been successful so far. :happy:
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see a change - Great work!
  • erinnmcpherson
    Options
    AMAZING :) and only in one month...great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!