Options

Replies

123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Look at that! Great job!
  • cunokyle
    cunokyle Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Great job! As everyone else mentioned, you can definitely see a difference!
  • jamgal789
    jamgal789 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great improvement.You don't see a diff b/c you see yourself everyday. But just LOOK at the pics! Keep up the awesome work!!
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    there's a big difference on ur stomach and ur back , well done keep it up:smile:
  • aimsypoo
    aimsypoo Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    There is a huge difference in your tummy!! It's flat now!! Good idea to post pics... : )
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    there definitely is a big difference already in your belly! good job!!
  • ctcooper
    ctcooper Posts: 1
    Options
    You can totally tell in your stomach. Great work. Keep it up!
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Stomach, back, arms, face...I can totally see the difference! And your boobs look bigger ;) Great job so far!!!
  • zimzim23
    zimzim23 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow you can really tell you've lost weight! Congrats :)
  • woodsk1
    woodsk1 Posts: 29
    Options
    Great job!
  • woodsk1
    woodsk1 Posts: 29
    Options
    Great job!
  • swanfam4
    swanfam4 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I can definitely see a difference, especially in your tummy. Are you taking measurements? That would also be a way for you to prove to yourself that your body is changing. Awesome job!
  • claire_b79
    claire_b79 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I see a HUGE difference! You should be proud of yourself! Keep up the great work.
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! You're encouragement means the world to me! :flowerforyou:

After I posted these, I looked back at them and I can see a difference now....just not where I want to be yet. Guess it was harder to see it flashing back and forth from one picture to the next.

I'm actually glad I posted them now...well, sorta...hard to be glad for the flab you have still.:grumble:

But I'm really excited about the flab that is gone now.:love:

Just gotta keep swimming, just keep swimming, keep swimming.
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I can definitely see a difference, especially in your tummy. Are you taking measurements? That would also be a way for you to prove to yourself that your body is changing. Awesome job!

I have been measuring my waist only so far...I've lost 2.5 inches so far. But I think you're right. I'm going to measure myself all over so I can see better that way as well.
  • kkellam1
    kkellam1 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Like everyone has said, there IS a difference. Glad you can see it now. I have struggled with the same thing. What we seem to want to happen is for the struggle to be over quickly. We have become accustomed to an instant society and are more used to quick change.

I like your idea of the every 10 pound photo. You are going to have such a great diary a year from now. That will be something really great to look back through and will probably be really satisfying. This is only the first chapter of many. You've done a great job!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    You're looking great, you can really notice a difference...and you smile a little more too lol
  • Sueboo31
    Sueboo31 Posts: 128
    Options
    I agree with everyone. You can definitely see a difference!! Thanks for sharing. Very inspiring. Keep up the good work!
  • 1medicwife
    1medicwife Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I definitely can see a change!!! Fantastic!!! Keep up the good work!
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    are you kidding, you can't see much of difference?!! I can!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!