12 Wks Till Summer Challenge - 11 Wks To Go!

Options
Welcome back! I hope you made it over from our first thread. We just finished our first official weigh-in window and the 3/17/11 weigh-in is now CLOSED. Our next weigh-in window will be 3/24/11 - 3/27/11 and updated charts will be posted on 3/28 on a new thread titled "12 Wks Till Summer Challenge - 10 Wks To Go!"

Please check back on this thread often for discussion, support, and weekly challenges. Challenges will be posted on Mondays on the new thread for the week. Also, make sure you post your weight on THIS THREAD for our next weigh-in window (3/24-3/27). Remember, if I don't hear from you for 2 weeks your name will go "grey" and be moved to the bottom of the chart. If you don't weigh-in by the next week...you'll fall off the chart. :noway: Don't dispair, you can always return to the chart by posting your weight during the next weigh-in window. :happy: (I'll take good care of your info.)

If you are new and want to take part in our group, just add your Current Weight (CW) and Goal Weight (GW) for the challenge.

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: Stay off the scale! No more than two times on the scale this week. I know it is hard, but you can do it.:wink:

On to the results...

12WSSD-321a.jpg12WSSD-321b.jpg12WSSD-321c.jpg12WSSD-321d.jpg12WSSD-321e.jpg12WSSD-321f.jpg

:flowerforyou: Best wishes to everyone!!! Let me know if you need anything! :)

**Sorry, the very edge of the chart is cut off. Trying to fix it but I'm not gonna stress. :blushing:

Replies

• balston2010
    balston2010 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    the 18th i weighted in at 194..
  • maconk22
    maconk22 Posts: 18
    Options
    Good job guys. Im just joining. Hopefully I can catch up! :-)
  • lauble
    lauble Posts: 47
    Options
    Count me in :)

Do you want my starting weight from the beginning of my weight loss journey? Or what I am currently....I am assuming what I am currently. If that is different please let me know.

SW - 170
    GW - 135

****Great Job everyone****
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    the 18th i weighted in at 194..

Sorry balston2010...I'll fix that. :wink:

Good job guys. im just joining. Hopefully I can catch up! :-)

This was our first weigh-in maconk22. We won't leave you behind. Just post your current weight and goal weight for the challenge and I'll add you to our next chart. ;)
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Congrats to this week's losers! To those who struggled, don't fret! A week can make a big difference. :D
  • newmeat30
    Options
    Count me in :)

Do you want my starting weight from the beginning of my weight loss journey? Or what I am currently....I am assuming what I am currently. If that is different please let me know.

SW - 170
    GW - 135

****Great Job everyone****

Current weight as of now and goal weight for the challenge (challenge ends 6/9/11).
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Congrats mjtmor & AScarbrough19! :drinker: (water)

Keep up the good work everyone!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this! I only have a few lbs left to go to my goal & could use all the support I can get! :happy:

Current Weight: 163.4
    Goal Weight: 157
  • glfdva
    glfdva Posts: 6
    Options
    Found the new thread! Whoo Hooo!!! Great weight loss for the first "window"!
    Just finished cooking/packing my lunches, snacks and dinners for the next 2 days....12 hours shifts! Gotta love em'!!
    Any suggestions for workouts after a 12 hour shift?? I do wear a pedometer at work, to count steps, so that helps keep things in persepctive! I am beat when I get home at 8 or 830 in the evening and then have to be up and at it again at 0500 the next morning. NOT a morning person, so I've given up on that option......
  • jms023
    jms023 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would like to join! My information is in the signature. Thanks!
  • price805
    price805 Posts: 20
    Options
    I would like to join.

Current weight: 160
    Goal weight: 138

3/24:
    3/31:
    4/7:
    4/14:***mini goal 154 lbs***
    4/21:
    4/28:
    5/5:
    5/12: ***mini goal 146 lbs***
    5/19:
    5/26:
    6/2:
    6/9: ***challenge goal 138 lbs***

This might be a little ambitious at a loss of 2lbs a week, but I think I can do it. Plus The week after the 6/9 weigh I should be done with final week of the my running program.
  • agibby76
    agibby76 Posts: 36
    Options
    Congratulations to everyone for making this commitment!!
  • newmeat30
    Options
    Just finished cooking/packing my lunches, snacks and dinners for the next 2 days....12 hours shifts! Gotta love em'!!
    Any suggestions for workouts after a 12 hour shift?? I do wear a pedometer at work, to count steps, so that helps keep things in persepctive! I am beat when I get home at 8 or 830 in the evening and then have to be up and at it again at 0500 the next morning. NOT a morning person, so I've given up on that option......

hmmm....do you work 3 shifts a week or more?

I would suggest working out on the days that you are off since you won't have to compete with the long day, or maybe just a light workout when you get home from work or maybe during your lunch break. Maybe you could do cardio on days that you are off and yoga on days that you work. That way you could get in a good relaxing stretch before going to bed.

As for actual workouts...I know you can get some workout DVDs at Walmart $10-$15. Netflix also has several workout videos on the instant queue feature.
  • Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Options
    Wow!!! Such a great turnout. I am impressed. I don't really know what I expected but this is so much better. Congrats to everyone on their first week. Good luck for the future weeks. :happy:
  • jentoomey1
    jentoomey1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for putting this all together!!!
  • bluemagic33
    bluemagic33 Posts: 284 Member
    Options

You and I are in the same boat.. After a 12 hour day in surgery, I don't come home to exercise.. I into and out from work which is a 1/2 mile each way.. Walking at work you know you getting more than a hour in.. I take credit for only one hour of walking during my 12 hour shifts.. And on my 24' hour shift I take 1 1/2 leisurly pace. I do a minumum of 60 minute thou on my days off. and I only work 5 days every two weeks :)

So glad we went with a new thread.. Whoo hooo

Congrats to the biggest losers this week... Happy dance for you.:P
  • newmeat30
    Options
    Thank you so much for putting this all together!!!

I'm happy to do it Jen. :)
    I need the motivation for myself. At least this way I am given a push in the butt to be a good role model...or try to any way. ;P
  • angelanj91
    Options
    Hello, I would like to join! My current weight is 126, my goal weight is 105. Thank you!
  • newmeat30
    Options
    RANDOM QUESTION OF THE DAY (NIGHT): How tall are you?

I'm always interested to know how tall someone is because weight is distributed so differently based on your height. Just curious to know how tall everyone is. Maybe you'll find a friend that has a similar height with similar goals. ;)

I see that "jentoomey1" and I have very similar goals. :wink:

I'm a whopping 5'2 and my goal weight would be 125 lbs. (Ok, in a dream world 110-115, but I'd be super happy with 125.)
  • tiddlyjinx
    tiddlyjinx Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Congrats to the biggest losers. Hope i am one next week!