12 Wks Till Summer Challenge - 11 Wks To Go!

Options

Replies

• shorty702
    shorty702 Posts: 57
    Options
    Count me in!

SW: 154
    GW: 120
  • gsallit
    gsallit Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 2'' also and it'll be so amazing if I could go down to 127 lbs!
  • silvergrace
    Options
    Thank you Vic! Really appreciate everything you're doing
  • missmccoy
    missmccoy Posts: 18
    Options
    I would LOVE to join you ladies!! :flowerforyou:
    SW:173.8
    GW:153.8
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Congrats, everyone!
  • Falisha13
    Falisha13 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Lets Go!
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Depending on the day, I'm either 5'4" or 5'5". It fluctuates almost as frequently as my weight. haha
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    RANDOM QUESTION OF THE DAY (NIGHT): How tall are you?

I'm always interested to know how tall someone is because weight is distributed so differently based on your height. Just curious to know how tall everyone is. Maybe you'll find a friend that has a similar height with similar goals. ;)

I see that "jentoomey1" and I have very similar goals. :wink:

I'm a whopping 5'2 and my goal weight would be 125 lbs. (Ok, in a dream world 110-115, but I'd be super happy with 125.)

Im 5'7" and my goal weight is 159 (for now, once I hit my goal I will decide if I want to lose more)
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I'm a little over 5'9" and my goal is to be 157 :happy: ...so only 6.4lbs to go!
  • Picky_nikki
    Picky_nikki Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 4.5" I prefer to round up to :wink:

I can't do the "do not step on the scale" challenge as I weigh in every day. It keeps me accountable. I record it whether I am up half a pound or down. However just once a day, and first thing in the AM.
  • Falisha13
    Falisha13 Posts: 311 Member
    Options

I'm always interested to know how tall someone is because weight is distributed so differently based on your height. Just curious to know how tall everyone is. Maybe you'll find a friend that has a similar height with similar goals. ;)

I'm a whopping 5'2 and my goal weight would be 125 lbs. (Ok, in a dream world 110-115, but I'd be super happy with 125.)

I am 5'7" I want to be 170 (not at the end of this goal because that would be unrealastic), once I reach that I will look into going lower, I just don't want to set myself up for failure & feel let down when I just can't get down to 150 I'm also afraid I will look sickly at 150, but we shall see once I get to 170.
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 5.
  • lilybean17
    lilybean17 Posts: 31 Member
    Options

Same here! Well, I'm definitely closer to 5'1" but I am somewhere in the middle, and I'd love to get to 125 eventually! Maybe once I'm there I'll see if I need to go lower. 110 is like a dream! I don't know how that would look on me though because I've never been that small, so who knows!
  • yportia
    yportia Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    The chart looks great. The challenge of not weighing in every time I pass the scale - one sits in my bedroom right by the door and I get on it often at least 5 or 6 times a day - will be difficult. Also, I have a wii that I weigh on EVERY morning. So maybe I'll have to pass on this one. Height - I'm 5'8" and have set my goal for 150 based on the weight I felt skinny at - years ago when I used to go to the spa every day. Still have 25 to go for that - will evaluate every 10 to see how I feel. Mainly want to get rid of the BP meds - the belly and see the BMI say that I'm no longer over weight.
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 my goal was to be 130, but I was told by my trainer that that was unrealistic. We did my body composition and my lean body mass is already at 126lbs, which means that it is almost impossible to be a healthy 130 or so I'm told.
  • EgyptianMushroom
    EgyptianMushroom Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm a total slacker with tracking and weighing...so if I disappear, just keep prodding. :smile:

SW: 219
    GW: 195
  • Polish_Princess
    Options
    Great job everyone! Good luck to us all! I think I can do the challenge this week. I try to only step on the scale once a week, and more than that and I get disappointed.
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I'm excited for the weigh in thursday :P :P :P
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options

Same here! Well, I'm definitely closer to 5'1" but I am somewhere in the middle, and I'd love to get to 125 eventually! Maybe once I'm there I'll see if I need to go lower. 110 is like a dream! I don't know how that would look on me though because I've never been that small, so who knows!
    I'm 5'1 as well :D:D bunch of shorties we are hahaha. I don't really care what weight I get to I just want to lose the fat and look HOT!
  • blueviolet20
    blueviolet20 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Yay! I was able to figure out the new thread. Okay, so, I am 5'4", shooting for 130 pounds. I've been there before and maintained it pretty well, although 135 or 140 might be easier for maintenance. I like to amp things up though. :)