20 weeks to a healthier me!

Options

Replies

• kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Well i stayed the same this week . Really i am ok with it though ! I had gained 1.5 pounds by last saturday and have lost that now ! So i am at 205.5 getting to close to onederland !
  • aslteacher
    Options
    I was expecting to have gained weight today at my weigh in but I had actually lost just .2 lbs, but that is better than I had thought. I made some choices this week that affected my weight, but what was so neat about it is that I chose...before I would have not even thought about what I am doing to my body. I feel like I am more in control.
    How is the mid week going for you all?
  • tethomas73
    tethomas73 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Great job kris1085 only 5.5 before you hit onederland!! Yay
    Keep up the good work aslteacher
    Jane I know you reach your mini goal. Congrats!!!

Have any of you guys ever heard of strike you system weight lost plan??
  • recipe4success
    recipe4success Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    congrats tet on your weight loss! great job!!

asl..any loss is a great one! this is all about making long lasting changes! :)

kris- i also just maintained this week, which I am fine with! :)
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've done the yoyo thing too. Now after baby I'm ready to be back to the healthier me I know I can be. Congrats on your weight loss!
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Hi there, my weight has been sort of staying the same since early April. I hope I can lose 5 lbs but who knows :)
  • tethomas73
    Options
    Hey everybody do not forget tomorrow is weigh in.. Good Luck!!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I am checking in at 201.0 this week ! So excited to be so close to Onederland ! I lost 4.5 pounds this week i believe ! I was at 205.5 last week .
  • recipe4success
    Options
    i did not have a good week.. I went up ~1.5 lbs :( Refuse to change my ticker though as i am confident it is short lived!
  • fanatheart
    fanatheart Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    So, its been three weeks and I am.... NO WHERE. In that time I've gone up 0.3 pounds... which is essentially no change.
    I'm more than a bit disappointed to not have lost anything, especially since I had a little dip 2 weeks ago.

On the other hand, I am glad that my business trip to Asia - with food I'm not used to, stomach issues, worries about stomach issues, 24/7 meetings, dinners with colleagues and massive jetlag (which makes me hungry!) - didn't do too much damage.

I am inclined to celebrate holding my own... not least because I have managed to get back on my eating plan AND started a new fitness routine today!!

Do you think I'm being too generous with myself? Too lenient?
  • tlcAK
    Options
    Well no progress here...well I guess its a good think too since I didn't gain weight. ...So yeah. UGH I was hoping to have lost ast least a pound or something
  • tethomas73
    Options
    Hey guy no weight lost. 270.2 Really would like to be 265 before the month is over...
  • tlcAK
    Options
    So Sunday I didn't have any results and just finally put a comment yesterday I believe but then I got home last nite and weighed myself and I've lost 2 pounds. Yeah!
  • tethomas73
    Options
    So Sunday I didn't have any results and just finally put a comment yesterday I believe but then I got home last nite and weighed myself and I've lost 2 pounds. Yeah!

Great job ticAK!! Keep up the good work.
  • recipe4success
    Options
    So, its been three weeks and I am.... NO WHERE. In that time I've gone up 0.3 pounds... which is essentially no change.
    I'm more than a bit disappointed to not have lost anything, especially since I had a little dip 2 weeks ago.

On the other hand, I am glad that my business trip to Asia - with food I'm not used to, stomach issues, worries about stomach issues, 24/7 meetings, dinners with colleagues and massive jetlag (which makes me hungry!) - didn't do too much damage.

I am inclined to celebrate holding my own... not least because I have managed to get back on my eating plan AND started a new fitness routine today!!

Do you think I'm being too generous with myself? Too lenient?

I think that it is very hard to lose weight when on a trip. For one thing, you are in another timezone, so that puts your body out of sorts. You are likely retaining water, and eating weird foods...not to mention eating out which is always higher in sodium fat etc.

So i think you are doing good. But now that you are back home (right?) you will have more time to focus on tracking foods and exercise..and i think you will see results :)
  • recipe4success
    Options
    Well no progress here...well I guess its a good think too since I didn't gain weight. ...So yeah. UGH I was hoping to have lost ast least a pound or something

Not gaining is always better than gaining!!!! Good luck for next week :)
  • recipe4success
    Options
    Hey guy no weight lost. 270.2 Really would like to be 265 before the month is over...

Good luck this week! Its always exciting getting out of one weight block (i.e. 270s) and into another (i.e. 260s)...use that as your motivation!! Imagine looking at the scale any time of the day and knowing that it will always say 260 something!!

It hasn't been so long since i was there so i know it is super exciting!
  • recipe4success
    Options

congrats!!!!!
  • tlcAK
    Options
    Everyone must of had a busy weekend!! no posts. Well just saying hi. Did a 3 mile walk over the weekend. My knee is still acting up.I had to put my old knee brace back on and everything Went to the doc this morning and he said to take it easy for a week. Not working out for so long (due to pregnancy) my muscles are weak in some areas and strong in others so it's pulling on my knee cap making it hurt. So anyone know and good exercises for the outside of your leg other then abduction leg extensions?
  • hchaskins
    Options
    I would like to join in!!! I have the exact same goals! I can weigh-in any day!!!!