20 weeks to a healthier me!

Options

Replies

• janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm back, hoping to lose just 5 lbs for the month of May. IDK if it will happen. I'm kind of stalled but I will keep trying :)
  • kerenvaknin
    kerenvaknin Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm IN! :)
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I lost half a pound this week to be at 200.5 this morning getting so close to onederland !
  • janesmith1
    Options
    GM, I'm hoping to have a binge-free day, work on a lot of household chores, and get things done.
  • fanatheart
    fanatheart Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    So, its Wednesday - which means time to check in. I'm down about 3 lbs this week - which brings me to pre-trip status!
  • happyhappyjoy72
    Options
    I know I'm starting late but my goal is to be at least 30 lb by then. I now weight 172 so 142 by the end of August would be awesome!!. I will be going on a cruise the end of October and by that time I want to be 125. That gives me 6 months to drop 47lb. God I hope I can do that!!
  • tethomas73
    tethomas73 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    So, its Wednesday - which means time to check in. I'm down about 3 lbs this week - which brings me to pre-trip status!

Congrats on the 3lb weight lost that's big...I'm still the same 270.2 . I go up a lb or 2 and back down to 270.2 for weight-in today.. I only want to see the 26?.. by the end of April. Well I hope next month is better...Good luck to the rest of the crew on their weight lost journey.. See you next week..
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone's week went well. Mine not so good. Been eating crap...CRAP! This weekend I'm going to do better...no Today! I'm going to do better!. I don't know what's going on I've just been hungry all the time and I'm craving bad food. I know I'm not pregnant (have a 3 month old at home and made sure I wouldn't get pregnant anytime soon). UGH!!! I also know I need to work out a bit more but I'm having troubles getting up or staying up to work out. I'm just being plain lazy. No excuses. So no more. I'm gonig to be good today and I'm going to reach my first mini goal! Hope everyone has a good weekend! :flowerforyou:
  • tethomas73
    Options
    Hi Guys, just wanted to share my good news today I weigh in a the scale move down 4lbs. SO VERY HAPPY, it's been 3 weeks and I have been at a stand still. I did not want to give up but some time I would start to feel like what am I doing wrong, even though my pants and undergarments fit different. So I just want to say Thank You guys for all the support and words of encouragement.. Will check back in on Wed...
  • fanatheart
    fanatheart Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    to TETHOMAS73: That's fabulous! :happy: Keep on trucking... because the scale is a precocious beast. :brokenheart: BUT, in the end, science wins and good, hard work and perseverence IS rewarded!! :flowerforyou:
  • janesmith1
    Options
    Guess what? I get to MOVE MY TICKER DOWN TODAY! Ok I changed it!!!

The ENTIRE MONTH OF APRIL I was PLATEAU'ED.

Here's what I did to break the plateau:

1. Tracked everything better

2. Snacks are: APPLES, & KOSHER DILL PICKLES

3. Lowered my daily cal count from 1350 to 1300 - not a lot but I think it helped. I tend to almost eat up to all my cals.
  • tethomas73
    Options
    to TETHOMAS73: That's fabulous! :happy: Keep on trucking... because the scale is a precocious beast. :brokenheart: BUT, in the end, science wins and good, hard work and perseverence IS rewarded!! :flowerforyou:

Thank You fanatheart
  • tethomas73
    Options
    Guess what? I get to MOVE MY TICKER DOWN TODAY! Ok I changed it!!!

The ENTIRE MONTH OF APRIL I was PLATEAU'ED.

Here's what I did to break the plateau:

1. Tracked everything better

2. Snacks are: APPLES, & KOSHER DILL PICKLES

3. Lowered my daily cal count from 1350 to 1300 - not a lot but I think it helped. I tend to almost eat up to all my cals.

Jane, this week I did eat a lot of my calories back. Because most of the time it would say that I'm not eating enough and my body will go into starvation mode.. So maybe eating your calories back really work...
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I lost a pound this week to be at 199.5
  • happyhappyjoy72
    Options
    Great job Kris!!!! keep it up!!!
  • tethomas73
    Options

Great Job Kris!!!:flowerforyou:
  • tethomas73
    Options
    As you all know I had been at a stand still:sad: for 3 weeks (271.0). On Monday the scale move:smile: and I was down 4lbs 267.8. On Tuesday I was not feeling well but when I weigh in I was at 265.8 now today I'm still at 265.8. Which make a total weight lost for the week 6lbs..
  • happyhappyjoy72
    Options
    As you all know I had been at a stand still:sad: for 3 weeks (271.0). On Monday the scale move:smile: and I was down 4lbs 267.8. On Tuesday I was not feeling well but when I weigh in I was at 265.8 now today I'm still at 265.8. Which make a total weight lost for the week 6lbs..
    That is way cool!! Keep up the good work!!
  • tlcAK
    Options

So close!
  • tlcAK
    Options
    Great job